Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-30-2016, 01:14 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

****The Tyreek Hill Thread***

With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Last edited by Dante84; 04-30-2016 at 02:00 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 10:03 PM   #406
Banned

So many here are so close to the Chiefs that this has had a great affect on them. I suspect the anti Hill faction holds the Chiefs closer to their hearts than those who support his selection.

Personally, it's a very violent sport. There is bound to be violent men participating. I accept that. But one strike only from here on out.

Is Andy the guy to straighten him out? He has that reputation.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 10:08 PM   #407
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Claiming "I did it" doesn't mean I did everything she claims in her statement. I'm curious why the DA wouldn't show the Chiefs the pictures.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 10:10 PM   #408
Don't Tug on Superman's Cape

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Summary:
He's a D1 talent we'd never get on our team any other way.
Pretty much. I'd like to know who his agent is. Hold a presser with the agent. Let the media ask if he's going to drop him if he screws up. Same with the team.

I'd like to hear his plan out of his mouth. I'd never do anything like this but if I put myself in his shoes and I've truly changed and want to grow up and be a good man people will respect I outline a plan of X amount of signing bonus goes to my child and his mothers needs. They are priority #1 to make sure they are taken care of. % of weekly check goes to them too. He pays for both their healthcare. Donates to domestic violence victims and prevention programs. Will spend days off (typically Tuesdays during the season) talking with abusers and sharing his problems. When a councelor feels he's ready have a goal to become a mentor to abusers wanting to change and defeat they're cowardly demons.

And this can't be some speech wrote by his agent or the team. If it's me and I've got this opportunity to provide for and make this kind of money I'm going to do every in my power to walk the walk of changing. I'm going to tell them all I'm going to prove im not some kind of monster or idiot with anger issues.

Let the kid speak about his plan going forward. No excuses about the past. Tell them from the heart if that's how he really feels. Something like that takes guts and if I was him(I'm not a ****ing coward) I would really think something like this would only help. Maybe be given some slack to prove myself. Short of this I just don't understand taking the risk with this kid. Is it too much to ask to have him introduce himself and lay out a plan of action? It would be a requirement before I even thought about drafting him
booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-02-2016, 10:11 PM   #409
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
zomg

But holy shit, I won this thread.

It wasn't even a TKO, it was George Foreman vs. Smokin' Joe Frazier.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 10:12 PM   #410
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
So many here are so close to the Chiefs that this has had a great affect on them. I suspect the anti Hill faction holds the Chiefs closer to their hearts than those who support his selection.

Personally, it's a very violent sport. There is bound to be violent men participating. I accept that. But one strike only from here on out.

Is Andy the guy to straighten him out? He has that reputation.
My opinion hasn't changed from Saturday to Sunday to Monday: Cut him immediately.

I DO NOT want this guy on my team.

Period, end of story.
Old 05-02-2016, 10:14 PM   #411
Banned

Dane's Peacocking. Strut your stuff man.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 10:19 PM   #412
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post

Dane's Peacocking. Strut your stuff man.
Normally, I wouldn't care.

But JFC, did I fight this bullshit or what?

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Old 05-02-2016, 10:23 PM   #413
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

I'm guessing a few kick return touchdowns and domestic violence charity later everyone will love this pick

Remember how clean and family oriented bill cosbys show was and we all see how that turned out. People **** up so he question is was it a moment or a pattern.
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2016, 12:04 AM   #414
Veteran

Can't wait for this guy to finally get on the field.. He's going to split this place in half once Toub gets his hands on him.
ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-03-2016, 12:31 AM   #415
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Epic dipshiterry by an epic dipshit.

Hardly unsurprising.
Who are you?

I don't even know who you are and you are trying to cyber-bully.

Cyber-bullying is almost as bad as domestic violence.

Would you lose your career if your colleagues knew you behaved like that?
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-03-2016, 12:39 AM   #416
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettio View Post
Who are you?

I don't even know who you are and you are trying to cyber-bully.

Cyber-bullying is almost as bad as domestic violence.

Would you lose your career if your colleagues knew you behaved like that?
Old 05-03-2016, 12:47 AM   #417
Veteran

This is an entertainment entity. This is a game. The better the talent, the better the product, the better the entertainment. The characters that provide this talent will not always be stand up citizens. Occasionally the top talent will come with bottom character. Sometimes you have to accept the bottom character for top product. Quit bitching, and realize you're complaining about other grown men that aren't ideal citizens playing a game you enjoy to observe.

If he ends up sucking and not contributing to the team, he will be gone and you can continue to believe that should've been the move all along because that's how you wanted it. Until then, hope that Hill ends up being the type of player Dorsey thought he was, someone who would make all of the baggage Hill brought with him be worth it. Because that's his job. Bring the best talent to the team, so they perform the best, so you can be entertained to the highest possible point.
ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefAshhole1056 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-03-2016, 05:43 AM   #418
MVP

blah....blah....blah....They picked him, accept it.

Otherwise, go become a Faider, Donkey or sparkler fan
ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.ARROW2 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-03-2016, 08:05 AM   #419
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Rice lost the privilege to play in the NFL only after video surfaced showing him knocking his wife out in an elevator. Hardy was still welcomed back to the NFL after his allegations and obvious paying off of the victim. His not being on a team now is purely due to his actions after returning to the NFL.

The reason Hill is being given a chance is because there is no definitive proof that this incident happened exactly the way the woman claims and he hasn't been in any kind of trouble since. It also sounds like part of the Chiefs vetting process was to talk to the prosecutors of this case. They must have came away from those interviews feeling pretty confident that there were circumstances involved in this case that haven't been reported.

Hill was drafted because he has high end talent as a returner and a gadget guy, so he replaces Davis and DAT and was given another chance because he admitted guilt and did what he could to get help so he improves as a person and doesn't repeat mistakes.

I wouldn't have drafted him.

Not in a million years.

But with a staff trying to win a title, they took a chance on this kid and hopefully, he donates a chunk of his $ to programs that help battered women and takes care of his responsibilities for his child. Maybe even starts his own foundation to try and right a terrible wrong.

He has an opportunity here that IMO he shouldn't have gotten...hopefully he makes the best of it.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2016, 08:07 AM   #420
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Claiming "I did it" doesn't mean I did everything she claims in her statement. I'm curious why the DA wouldn't show the Chiefs the pictures.
Idiot
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.