Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 07-13-2014, 11:19 AM  
Gettin T4iggy With It

I fugged a tranny last night, ask me anything

go ahead
Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-17-2014, 09:43 PM   #421
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerinMo View Post
Holy Shit Nobody knows I post here, my family and friends would have me committed. It's just too entertaining.
My wife lurks under my account sometimes.

I was pissed at someone driving the other day and she said she hoped they'd get AIDS.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2014, 09:45 PM   #422
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Sorry, I try not to judge, we are all damaged goods. Could you shed some light on your avatar and what it means to you. Not to be a jerk but what do you mean by leasing, seams self degrading.
Oh boy. The lease word came because of the territory word. My viewpoint on ever getting married again is quite clear. Even if my poetic nature isn't.

The av has been on CP for every year except perhaps the first one. No one would ever know it was me posting if I changed it. But you want dirt, no? It was the funniest gift I'd ever received. It's also a good reminder to me of unintended consequences.

And I am not damaged. I am free.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2014, 09:51 PM   #423
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Oh boy. The lease word came because of the territory word. My viewpoint on ever getting married again is quite clear. Even if my poetic nature isn't.

The av has been on CP for every year except perhaps the first one. No one would ever know it was me posting if I changed it. But you want dirt, no? It was the funniest gift I'd ever received. It's also a good reminder to me of unintended consequences.

No, I didn't want dirt, sorry I said anything.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2014, 09:53 PM   #424
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post

I was pissed at someone driving the other day and she said she hoped they'd get AIDS.
lulz
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-17-2014, 10:09 PM   #425
Be Kind To Your Pets

The last thing I need is Mrs. Blowfish lurking on the CP. Thankfully, she thinks this site is basically an open cesspool.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2014, 04:55 AM   #426
One4Mahomes

I once banged Tommykat.
Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-18-2014, 06:26 AM   #427
Supporter

Quote:

Oh my GOD I hope my wife doesn't lurk here. I tell her the funny things but she would melt down if she read this thread.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2014, 04:33 PM   #428
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Oh my GOD I hope my wife doesn't lurk here. I tell her the funny things but she would melt down if she read this thread.
My wife said she read a similar thread to ****ing a tranny on redditt at work one day. I didn't ask any further questions.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2014, 05:05 PM   #429
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
It's that gal!!

I freaking LOVE Pam, and did not even realize it was her.
Older Pam=Hotter Pam
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2014, 05:36 PM   #430
FUSPANOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Smoke View Post
Wake up the morning, drop a big ol' log Out here, you ain't got time for nothing fruity like a jog Marry a fat bitch, and die workin' like a dog!

Cowboys in the heartland, bankers in the city We love cars, guns and big ol' plastic titties! Lets grab a case of Pißwasser and drink for the U.S.A!

Hey neighbors I'm sorry, we're partyin' real butch Ya oughta speak English if you like it here so much! Not Spanish, or Chinese, or British, and not ****ing Dutch! **** the Dutch!

I said yeah, we're gonna keep them illegals out! Guns and Pißwasser! Yeah, that's what the party's all about!

Getting real drunk, puking face down Billying and bobbin' while every kid's in town! Drinking Pißwasser, fighting, getting real shitfaced tonight! Yeah!

I'm a patriotic American, that's my national right!

PIßWASSER: German fighting lager for export only
Great commercial.
98 SR20 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about98 SR20 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about98 SR20 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about98 SR20 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about98 SR20 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about98 SR20 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about98 SR20 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about98 SR20 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about98 SR20 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about98 SR20 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about98 SR20 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 07-18-2014, 06:25 PM   #431
mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootlegged View Post
I once banged Tommykat.
Behind the washer?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2014, 06:58 PM   #432
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post

Good girl. Way to be.
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2014, 07:19 PM   #433
Be Kind To Your Pets

So did Jim Jones ever re-surface? Did he go back for seconds?
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2014, 07:23 PM   #434
Supporter

Beach tribe needs to share more funny tranny stories.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2014, 07:26 PM   #435
My Mamma Says

Quote:

Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.