Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-25-2024, 09:24 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Xavier Worthy Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-25-2024 at 10:29 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 01:11 PM   #931
Veteran

Our 20+ mph plays/players on offense was horrendous last year.

This year we’ll probably right behind Miami.
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-29-2024, 01:13 PM   #932
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Giving things a charitable reading, for certain coaches that's absolutely what he'd have to be.

We'll need to come up with some tricks to deal with the lack of play strength. It's a thing. A fairly significant one. He CAN be bodied off.

So we'll have to come up with motion, route combos and usage patters that really discourage/prevent teams from trying to get physical with him.

Not every team has a coach that can do that as well as ours can. So if you're viewing the guy in a vacuum, I could see reaching that conclusion.

But here? Well, we have a better shot than most at getting everything out of him. Reid's a wizard at motion, route combos and establishing/breaking tendencies.
Exactly. Reid's scheming allowed Hardman to be mildly productive here, and he couldn't even get on the field in NY. And Worthy is better than Hardman. Worthy's floor is Hardman+
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.
Old 04-29-2024, 01:17 PM   #933
Mahomes > God

Now that I'm 100% an insane FF nut, I've been seeking out videos on Worthy...it's kind of crazy, a lot of em are basically saying yeah his value is skyrocketing and he's a 20-25 WR right now and has a chance to go in the mid rounds in a lot of drafts.

I am highly, highly fascinated to see how he projects out and where he goes in Fantasy.

Last edited by Jerm; 04-29-2024 at 01:25 PM..
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-29-2024, 01:19 PM   #934
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I saw what you posted and actually would prefer he not do that in the NFL.

Even if he beefs up to like 175 or something, he’s still in the bottom 5 percentile for weight in the league. He’s got no business trying to bully guys out there.
He had no business trying to do it as a true freshman at Texas but he sure did lol! ...en route to leading the team in recs(62), yards (981), and td's (12).

Understand, I'm not equating the leap from HS to College to the College/Pro transition. I'm just pointing out that Worthy simply won't care either way unless Reid pulls him aside and checks him on it.
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Old 04-29-2024, 01:22 PM   #935
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
He turned 21 on Saturday... Still super young.
The AVERAGE age of Brugler's 400 top prospects was 23.24 and Veach avoided the Covid Draft Trap of taking old ass players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
Now that I'm 100% an insane FF nut, I've been seeking out videos on Worthy...it's kind of crazy, a lot of em are basically saying yeah his value is skyrocketing and he's a 20-25 WR right now and has a chance to go in the mid rounds in a lot of drafts.

I am highly, highly fascinated to see how he projects out and where he goes in Fantasy.

In dynasty he's the #6 overall rookie including QBs

Last edited by Kiimo; 04-29-2024 at 01:31 PM..
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-29-2024, 02:25 PM   #936
Generational Player

Quote:

Depends. My guess is he will be overdrafted in redraft.

The only Chiefs I would consider targeting in redraft are Mahomes, Kelce, and Pacheco.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-29-2024, 02:53 PM   #937
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Depends. My guess is he will be overdrafted in redraft.

The only Chiefs I would consider targeting in redraft are Mahomes, Kelce, and Pacheco.
At the end of the season, I thought Rice was a top 20 WR with top 10 potential.

Then KC signed Brown, Rice decided to definitely not go street racing while definitely not driving under the influence, and KC take a first round WR...
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-29-2024, 03:19 PM   #938
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
At the end of the season, I thought Rice was a top 20 WR with top 10 potential.

Then KC signed Brown, Rice decided to definitely not go street racing while definitely not driving under the influence, and KC take a first round WR...
Yeah, Rice will not get that amount of volume again.

Could be a much worse fantasy player but a much better real NFL player though.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-29-2024, 11:24 PM   #939
DeadPunisher

Here are the measurements for 4 very successful, or up & coming receivers, mixed in with Xavier Worthy's measurements. There really isn't much of a significant difference (although one did weigh about 10 extra pounds) and as far as I know, none of them have had issues with injuries in the NFL.

5'10”
169 lbs
29 Ύ” Arms
9 ⅜” Hands

6'0”
170 lbs
31 ⅛” Arms
9 Ό” Hands

5'11”
173 lbs
30 ⅞” Arms
8 Ύ” Hands

5'11”
165 lbs
31 ⅛” Arms
8 Ύ” Hands

5'10”
182 lbs
30” Arms
8 ⅜” Hands

Those other 4 players are:

DeSean Jackson
DeVonta Smith
Jordan Addison
Tyler Lockett

People need to move off of automatically having concerns about his durability before he has even had a single round of NFL conditioning and training. And yeah, I think it's different in the NFL, even from what it is at Power 5 schools.

I feel like they will get him to like 172-175, which won't slow him down much, and will give him just a few extra pounds of muscle. No, he isn't Tyreek Hill, but I think we all know Hill is one of one. But, these other receivers have proven, and are currently proving, that players this size can be very successful.

Holy shit, I cannot effing wait for training camp and the season to start. This offense is going to be so much fun to watch.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2024, 12:28 AM   #940
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
Here are the measurements for 4 very successful, or up & coming receivers, mixed in with Xavier Worthy's measurements. There really isn't much of a significant difference (although one did weigh about 10 extra pounds) and as far as I know, none of them have had issues with injuries in the NFL.

5'10”
169 lbs
29 Ύ” Arms
9 ⅜” Hands

6'0”
170 lbs
31 ⅛” Arms
9 Ό” Hands

5'11”
173 lbs
30 ⅞” Arms
8 Ύ” Hands

5'11”
165 lbs
31 ⅛” Arms
8 Ύ” Hands

5'10”
182 lbs
30” Arms
8 ⅜” Hands

Those other 4 players are:

DeSean Jackson
DeVonta Smith
Jordan Addison
Tyler Lockett

People need to move off of automatically having concerns about his durability before he has even had a single round of NFL conditioning and training. And yeah, I think it's different in the NFL, even from what it is at Power 5 schools.

I feel like they will get him to like 172-175, which won't slow him down much, and will give him just a few extra pounds of muscle. No, he isn't Tyreek Hill, but I think we all know Hill is one of one. But, these other receivers have proven, and are currently proving, that players this size can be very successful.

Holy shit, I cannot effing wait for training camp and the season to start. This offense is going to be so much fun to watch.
Here’s another one:

HEIGHT 5’ 9 1/2’’
WEIGHT 183 lbs
ARM 32’’
HAND 8 1/2”

TY Hilton
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 12:31 AM   #941
In Search of a Life

Missing Tank Dell as well.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2024, 07:38 AM   #942
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Missing Tank Dell as well.
I thought about adding him to the comparison, but he is not even 5'9", and he got hurt, right? That didn't fit with my narrative
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-30-2024, 07:48 AM   #943

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I thought about adding him to the comparison, but he is not even 5'9", and he got hurt, right? That didn't fit with my narrative
He got hurt because his stupid coach tried to use him as a blocking fullback up the middle on a goal line play.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2024, 07:50 AM   #944
Three-Pat

If this were 1968 we should be concerned with his height and weight. With the way the rules are slanted towards offense, his size (especially weight) will be a non factor.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 04-30-2024, 07:59 AM   #945
MVP

Quote:

He will get the Ceh treatment and get over valued if I had to guess.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.