Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2024, 03:28 PM   #11
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
"Butters"
Yeah - that's an old one. Goes way back to the Alex Reyes days.

Reyes wouldn't do anything but ignore coaching and get lit up - would still get a spot in the starting 5. Thompson would go out there and pitch to his defense, get outs and just otherwise be a good soldier....and ride the Memphis shuttle.

So I said "Man, the Cardinals treat this dude like Butters at the NAMBLA convention..."

And thus a nickname was born.

I forget that it's pretty much a nickname that about 25 people actually understand. I just use it as a matter of course. When that dude retires at 85 years old after spending 5 decades on the mic, he'll still be Butters to me.

Mostly because "Lesbian Volleyball Coach with Downs" takes too long to type.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.