Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: How are you holding up?
10 - Life is good. Not sure what everyone's freaking out about. 26 10.97%
9 12 5.06%
8 36 15.19%
7 29 12.24%
6 18 7.59%
5 - Eh, it's fine, but not great. 64 27.00%
4 24 10.13%
3 9 3.80%
2 6 2.53%
1 3 1.27%
0 - Dude. This sucks hard. 10 4.22%
Voters: 237. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-21-2020, 09:22 PM  
Kind of a mod

How are you holding up?

Just curious how the community at large is holding up these days. That's all.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2020, 10:37 AM   #316
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I got a lot of shit pulled out from under me with no idea when I will see them. Or if I can even attend in the future.
  • Roger Waters postponed his tour until next year. I have tickets for Philly and Vegas in July and September.
  • I have the best seats you can get to see Above and Beyond Acoustic at The Greek Theater the week after Roger in Philly. No word on postponement but Paavo is in day 13 of recovering from Corona so I expect that to push as well.
  • Coachella has already pushed to October. We'll see if that holds but it will be a shell of itself regardless.
Lifes not much different otherwise. Found tissues finally. Sign said one box per household. It was 2 minutes before closing, I grabbed four. Am I a bad person?

Later.
I've got tickets to both Chicago shows and I am assuming that it's not gonna happen.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2020, 11:40 AM   #317
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I finished an arts and crafts project last night and put together a desk for one of the kids tonight, and mounted a scope on something 5ARs safer than an AR 15.

And for your high end craftsmen, don't judge me...this type of project fits my skill set....I'm not a finish carpenter or a stoker for the same reason...my joints are never tight enough.
Ya gotta have tight joints, Iowa.

But great job!
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2020, 11:58 AM   #318
Hockey Town

Apparently people are going crazy, I'm getting texts from my sister after a week of working from home that she's bored and can't handle this...

Are we really this kinda pussy in today's world that a few weeks of a routine change has people depressed? God damn find a hobby to do at home.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 12:11 PM   #319
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post

Are we really this kinda pussy in today's world that a few weeks of a routine change has people depressed?
Yes.

Do the things around the house that you have always wanted to do.

clean/get rid of/improve

At the very least, give the brain a rest.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2020, 12:24 PM   #320
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Yes.

Do the things around the house that you have always wanted to do.

clean/get rid of/improve

At the very least, give the brain a rest.
I was gonna say, this shit has been great for my house, got all my deck furniture set up, got my basement finished, shelves hung, cleaned out my garage, my storage room.

It's been awesome, yet everyone complains.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 01:59 PM   #321
Inmem 2.0

With the exception of seeing friends and going to sit down restaurants shits been the same. Was sad my gym is closed but I've gotten some workouts in outside and it's been beautiful out!
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2020, 02:13 PM   #322
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I finished an arts and crafts project last night and put together a desk for one of the kids tonight, and mounted a scope on something 5ARs safer than an AR 15.

And for your high end craftsmen, don't judge me...this type of project fits my skill set....I'm not a finish carpenter or a stoker for the same reason...my joints are never tight enough.
Reclaimed lumber? I just tore down an old privacy fence at a house I had been working on, took what was salvageable from it, powerwashed it all, and as soon as it all dries I'm going to use it to build a place to put my firewood in my garage.

Did basically the same thing in my old house, but this one will be a little bigger. Hadn't stained it yet when I took this pic, and I also built doors for the area underneath. Hope the new owners are enjoying it.

Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2020, 02:16 PM   #323
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Seems for the most part normal. Went to town today. Apparently social distancing is suggestion. Auto parts stores were packed. Visited with a bunch of friends and farmers.

Grocery stores are a mega hub for social gatherings now. Seems we spend more time visiting then we do shopping. It’s like elbow to elbow with people now days.

Parks are full. Kids out in full force playing in neighborhoods.

Other than some businesses shit down it looks like a typical Saturday in the Midwest.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2020, 02:33 PM   #324
Supporter

Quote:
Apparently people are going crazy, I'm getting texts from my sister after a week of working from home that she's bored and can't handle this...

Are we really this kinda pussy in today's world that a few weeks of a routine change has people depressed? God damn find a hobby to do at home.
We've been on lockdown for more than 2 weeks and we're fine, even the under-10 kid.

If anything, I've had less time to work because the kids are home and need attention/schooling.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2020, 04:36 PM   #325
Veteran

It's pretty boring; working from home means I spend a lot more time working than I ever did at the office. Been working at home for three weeks now, been to the store three times, only drive to spend the weekend with my girlfriend. Haven't seen any of my friends or family. Getting some projects done around the house.

Trying to stay away from the major news networks. I still don't know what to think about this. We don't get daily reports on deaths by heart attacks, cancer or the seasonal flu. Seems like the media and politicians love a crisis.

I'm fortunate that I'm still working.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-30-2020, 12:36 PM   #326
Needs more middle fingers

Today im in the office prepping myself to be out of the office most of this week.

I'm glad i invested in my "home gym" before all of this though. I've got an Olympic size bench press, two bars and a grip of various weights, dumbells, barbells etc on my rear porch. I also i have a 10' basketball hoop and a big enough yard to throw the ball around with the dogs.

And it doesn't hurt that myself, wife and son enjoy gaming together. All 3 of us get on our home P.C's and mash faces as a team.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2020, 12:51 PM   #327
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:

I've heard stories about homesteaders wives in Kansas going completely crazy because of the wind and isolation from civilization. Now with all the luxuries of like Starbucks and beauty salons to get their nails done and gossip and kids running a muck of the house they're going go stir **** crazy for sure.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2020, 12:59 PM   #328
He's Mahomie!

Little down today. Don't feel like working.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2020, 01:08 PM   #329
Live free or die hard

I need a damn haircut.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 01:43 PM   #330
MVP

I'm going into a self induced coma until this virus is eradicated from this planet
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.