Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: How are you holding up?
10 - Life is good. Not sure what everyone's freaking out about. 26 10.97%
9 12 5.06%
8 36 15.19%
7 29 12.24%
6 18 7.59%
5 - Eh, it's fine, but not great. 64 27.00%
4 24 10.13%
3 9 3.80%
2 6 2.53%
1 3 1.27%
0 - Dude. This sucks hard. 10 4.22%
Voters: 237. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-02-2020, 05:52 PM   #2
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I'm kind of annoyed, it's been raining most of the day and I don't feel like doing shit.

It's been nice so we took advantage and burned 300-400 acres of warm season grass and crp and a hundred acres or so of timber the past couple of days. I always enjoy doing that.

On the bright side after the rain I'm planning to go drive around those fields and pick up sheds.
On your CRP, is Iowa changing the deal? The farm we hunt is pretty-much getting rid of his because Missouri is pretty much paying shit for it starting next year.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2020, 06:43 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
I'm kind of annoyed, it's been raining most of the day and I don't feel like doing shit.

It's been nice so we took advantage and burned 300-400 acres of warm season grass and crp and a hundred acres or so of timber the past couple of days. I always enjoy doing that.

On the bright side after the rain I'm planning to go drive around those fields and pick up sheds.
Worked out just right, didn’t it?
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 07:49 AM   #4
Veteran

Quote:

My native is still too wet to get a tractor over it and we have missed the burn window so for 2020, assuming we finally dry out, I will mow it rather than do the burn I wanted. And for first time we will do a grazing program the NRCS is allowing to manage the grass/forb balance.

Glad i don't own cattle and better I have great neighbors who will gladly allow cows in on my native free.
F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.F150 wants to die in a aids tree fire.