Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-22-2024, 03:35 PM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
With the re-signing of Jones, I don't care about DT anymore.

We just need a cheap run plugger, another Pennel.
Where is the depth at 3T, in your opinion? Wharton alone? Not suggesting we should do something silly like go get Donald, but surely this remains a position of concern for me.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-22-2024, 04:23 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
Where is the depth at 3T, in your opinion? Wharton alone? Not suggesting we should do something silly like go get Donald, but surely this remains a position of concern for me.
How many 3t's do you want to carry on your 53?
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2024, 04:27 PM   #4
Veteran

Quote:
I agree with you, but I also find Jones use on the edge confusing. Do you want slightly fewer edge rushers and more DTs than "normal" because of that?
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-22-2024, 04:36 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
I mean, we had what last year? Jones, Wharton, Danna and Omenihu would slide inside. Without Danna and Omenihu that seems pretty thin.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 04:03 AM   #6
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
I mean, we had what last year? Jones, Wharton, Danna and Omenihu would slide inside. Without Danna and Omenihu that seems pretty thin.
They had two 3T last year, Jones and Wharton, and they are both back. You're arguing a different point, which is that whatever veteran DE they pick up it would be nice if they had inside/outside versatility. Which is true, sure.

I think George also lined up inside last year as well, although I can't find a site that gives snaps by position for free to double check. And Omenihu will be back during the season.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote