Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-14-2004, 09:43 PM   #2
Born to Ride

Anybody else think Gretz is Buddy Hacketts love child?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bob_bio.jpg (5.0 KB, 127 views)
File Type: jpg BuddyHackett.jpg (16.4 KB, 129 views)
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2004, 09:45 PM   #3
Born to Ride

Grrrrrrrr. How come the pictures aren't visible and show up as links?
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2004, 09:47 PM   #4
Will KC ever be better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bikemike
Anybody else think Gretz is Buddy Hacketts love child?

Great, now we will see the Planet bashed in Rufus Dawes next article because of our classless and deranged statements about Buddy Hacket.

Way to go 2bike.
PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-14-2004, 01:02 PM   #5
Mindful Taoist German

Gretz is a Peterson-pole swallowing kiss azz, and he can cram his comments where his head is.....

I'm confident GROB was a good person, but he's a $#it coordinator. There's just no way around that: he failed MISERABLY at his job.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2004, 12:06 PM   #6
Scott Pioli

It's too bad that fat hillbilly didn't have the balls to attach an e-mail to his column, because if he did, I would blast the shit out of him.

His perspective is FAR different than the ones of fans because he gets paid to kiss ass and the fans foot the bill for it every Sunday at the games and every time they purchase something Chiefs related.

He acts like the website was calling for his execution. It was calling for his firing, which is something that generally happens in sports when you coach a unit that is in the bottom thirds of the league for THREE straight years.

Boo hoo, we hurt Greg's feelings. Greg hurt our ****ing feelings 4 weeks this year, 8 weeks last year, and 10 the year before. He cost us a Super Bowl birth. The only difference is, we didn't collect a paycheck every week after we got our hearts ripped out.

Robinson failed in KC because of his own doing. Fans had zero to do with it.
The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-14-2004, 12:08 PM   #7
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy
He acts like the website was calling for his execution.
Yeah, that was THIS website. Keep it straight, Blob!
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2004, 12:08 PM   #8
Scott Pioli

Head,

I could write a nice rebuttal for Gretz if you want to throw it up on the mainpage..

Just let me know. It would take me no longer than 5 minutes.
The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-14-2004, 12:21 PM   #9
Will KC ever be better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy
Head,

I could write a nice rebuttal for Gretz if you want to throw it up on the mainpage..

Just let me know. It would take me no longer than 5 minutes.

There should probably be something about if you are more concerned with the people and their efforts invested in running an NFL team than you are in the success of that team you should root for the Lions, not the Chiefs.

PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-14-2004, 12:09 PM   #10
oxymoron

Why's everyone so upset? I fully acknowledge the fact that I'm classless and deranged, and I didn't even have anything to do with the site.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2004, 12:09 PM   #11
Supporter

It must be sent anyway badguy....It must be done.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2004, 12:19 PM   #12
Will KC ever be better?

"""You believe the success of the team is more important to you, than the people who give their blood, sweat and tears each and every day to make it work."""

So if I feel this way, does this make me classless and deranged?
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 12:23 PM   #13
What time is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastorMikH
"""You believe the success of the team is more important to you, than the people who give their blood, sweat and tears each and every day to make it work."""

So if I feel this way, does this make me classless and deranged?
Probably ... but you're in good with the man upstairs, so don't worry.

It's us classless and deranged godless heathens that wanted Robinson and all of his relatives to die slow, painful deaths that he's writing about.

Not that I'm one of them or anything ...

MM
~~
Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-14-2004, 12:24 PM   #14
Smug Weasel

I suggest that everyone here click on the "Sound off" link just below Gretz' article and tell him what you think about his statement that Greg Robinson, who 4 years ago was trying his best to help the Donks win a Super Bowl, cared more about the Kansas City Chiefs success than fans who have lived and died with the Chiefs for much longer than the past 3 years, and who don't get paid to care about the team.
shaneo69 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.shaneo69 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-14-2004, 12:25 PM   #15
What time is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaneo69
I suggest that everyone here click on the "Sound off" link just below Gretz' article and tell him what you think about his statement that Greg Robinson, who 4 years ago was trying his best to help the Donks win a Super Bowl, cared more about the Kansas City Chiefs success than fans who have lived and died with the Chiefs for much longer than the past 3 years, and who don't get paid to care about the team.
Did it about an hour ago ...

MM
~~
Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.Mark M is not part of the Right 53.