Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2023, 08:10 PM   #2
Supporter

Some of my favorite musicians in this world.

Liquid Tension Experiment - The Passage Of Time

https://youtu.be/jWP4JLUxiqY
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2023, 08:48 PM   #3
In Mahomes I trust!

Rammstein - Angst

Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-27-2023, 08:52 PM   #4
In Mahomes I trust!

Rammstein - Dicke Titten

Last edited by Stryker; 06-27-2023 at 09:01 PM..
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-27-2023, 09:34 PM   #5
In Mahomes I trust!

Queensryche Take Hold of the Flame

Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 09:58 PM   #6
In Mahomes I trust!

Queensr˙che - Eyes of a Stranger

Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2023, 01:35 AM   #7
MVP

Currently in Tokyo and enjoying the dirty underground music scene.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-30-2023, 07:50 AM   #8
Here We Go Again

Stopped in at Extremely Rotten Productions today in Copenhagen. Digging through all the t-shirts they had, I found one that I really dug. A band called Reefer. Funny enough it was the proprietors band, and all they ever did was the below demo. Which is a shame as it is kick ass.

lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-30-2023, 07:52 AM   #9
Here We Go Again

While talking with the proprietor of Extremely Rotten Productions, while wearing a Blood Incantations shirt, mentioned that band. He said he's friends with them and put on a record from a local Copenhagen band that he thought I might like. He was right. I bought the album. Hope it makes it home OK.

lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-05-2023, 06:17 AM   #10
MVP

Got back from Tokyo and while there took in some shows. These girls had the most insane wild crowd.

GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-07-2023, 07:11 PM   #11
MVP

Old 08-24-2023, 03:38 PM   #12
Cheat Death

This popped up on a Spotify mix I play at the gym and had me hype enough to find my old CD

Can't believe this came out 20 years ago

Throwdown, if Pantera had been a hardcore band instead of metal

For myself
For my friends
For my family
FOREVER

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2023, 04:57 PM   #13
Here We Go Again

See Downset on the side of that pic. Saw them at the Granada I think in 97.
Old 08-24-2023, 05:09 PM   #14
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
See Downset on the side of that pic. Saw them at the Granada I think in 97.
Sounds right, Deftones, Orange 9mm?

I got the sticker at the Daily Grind show in '96

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 09:50 AM   #15
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Sounds right, Deftones, Orange 9mm?

I got the sticker at the Daily Grind show in '96

I wanna say it was Coal Chamber I saw them with.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote