Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-04-2018, 08:33 PM  
I'll be back.

Star Wars: The Mandalorian

Jon Favreau is directing this live-action TV series.

Looks TIGHT.

Quote:
Production on the first Star Wars live-action streaming series has begun!

After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.

The series will be written and executive produced by Emmy-nominated producer and actor Jon Favreau, as previously announced, with Dave Filoni (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels) directing the first episode.

Additional episodic directors include Deborah Chow (Jessica Jones), Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), Bryce Dallas Howard (Solemates), and Taika Waititi (Thor: Ragnarok).

It will be executive produced by Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy, and Colin Wilson. Karen Gilchrist will serve as co-executive producer. Stay tuned to StarWars.com for updates.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2023, 11:30 AM   #2056
I'll be back.

it's all leading up to that, obviously

Spoiler!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2023, 11:53 AM   #2057
sorta mod-ish

itshappening.gif
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2023, 12:25 PM   #2058
I'll be back.

Man, Reddit is ABLAZE with that theory

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

he's also the perfect tease to get people to tune in for the ashoka show
Old 03-16-2023, 12:38 PM   #2059
I'll be back.

Oh yes. This is perfect. THIS IS THE ANSWER TO ALL THE RIDDLES.

Spoiler!
Old 03-16-2023, 02:00 PM   #2060
I'll be back.

oh what's that STRIP MINING is already CANON as one of Thrawn's goals?

MORE!!!!!!!!

Spoiler!
Old 03-16-2023, 03:23 PM   #2061
I'll be back.

this is going to be a ****ing banger

Old 03-17-2023, 08:15 AM   #2062
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I did find it interesting that this season Sackhoff is shown in the credits as a full cast member along with Pascal. Everybody else is a guest star. Seems highly likely that Bo's going to drink the old school koolaid, either because she wants to or as a means to retake leadership. I hope she doesn't end up a villain, though.
Why cant they share the lead until they win? Din, Grogu and Bo can all team up to restore Mandalore?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2023, 01:03 PM   #2063
Suupraa Geniuuusss

I feel like Din and Bo are going to end up married at some point. It's the only way to unite the clans, right?

Last edited by Megatron96; 03-17-2023 at 04:44 PM..
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-17-2023, 02:25 PM   #2064
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I feel like Din and Bo are going to end up married at some point. I’m not way to unite the clans, right?
Helmet sex. This is the way.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 06:02 PM   #2065
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
The Beskar condom, for everlasting hardness.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 06:06 PM
Tribal Warfare
This message has been deleted by Tribal Warfare.
Old 03-17-2023, 06:13 PM   #2066
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
I feel like Din and Bo are going to end up married at some point. It's the only way to unite the clans, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post

via GIPHY

KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2023, 05:02 AM   #2067
Immanentize The Eschaton

A pivotal scene in the movie Freaks immediately popped into my head at the end of the episode. Yes, I have issues.

listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2023, 12:45 PM   #2068
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Something that hit me after thinking about the last episode; Bo Katan had her own "It's true, all of it" moment when she saw the Mythasour.

via Gfycat

All the stories she thought were just that, stories, were true.
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2023, 09:33 AM   #2069
MVP

Really cool episode. I just started watching this about a month before Season 3 premiered and it's crazy to think that I almost stopped watching it midway through season 1, because I just couldn't get into it. Now I'm watching the new episodes the first chance I get.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-22-2023, 09:43 AM   #2070
MVP

I had the same issue with Andor. I wasn't getting the hype of that show until like episode 3 and then it takes off.

I watched the Boba Fett show and really enjoyed the parts with the Tuskens, but didn't like much of it until the Mandalorian episode. Those 2 episodes that were basically the Mandalorian were lit lol. Looking at IMDB those 2 episodes are by far the highest rated at 9.2. They would be tied for third with the season 1 finale of the Mandalorian and behind only The Jedi episode in season 2 (9.3) and the season 2 finale (9.8) which is a banger.

Can't believe I've never watched any Star Wars movies. I love this shit.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.