Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-20-2017, 07:29 PM   #2
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
This last year has been brutal for CP members passing, all in their late 40's early 50's!

- BigMeatball Dave
- Saccapoo
- Lonewolf Ed
- PsykoTek

I hope I didn't forget the memory of one of our dearly departed members.

All great guys
And sadly, that's only the ones we know about. You've got to wonder about guys like Laz, who had 95,000+ posts and then one day just stopped posting. I hope he just moved on, but who knows?
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2017, 07:43 PM   #3
Let's Get Weird

RIP Tek.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
And sadly, that's only the ones we know about. You've got to wonder about guys like Laz, who had 95,000+ posts and then one day just stopped posting. I hope he just moved on, but who knows?
Man.. I find it hard to believe not one person on this site knows Laz outside of it enough even to just know if he is okay..
C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.C3HIEF3S has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-20-2017, 10:48 PM   #4
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Nuts McGee View Post
I hate to derail Psyko's thread, but have any of the moderators looked into this?
Not much identifying info to go off of.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2017, 11:14 PM   #5
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinky Nuts McGee View Post
I hate to derail Psyko's thread, but have any of the moderators looked into this?
Basically, unless people become friends in real life, how could you know? A lot of people on here are very guarded about their personal life. Sometimes because their anti-social pricks, sometimes because they're just private people. I don't recall ever meeting Laz, or hearing about his attending any sort of gathering.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2017, 12:49 PM   #6
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
This last year has been brutal for CP members passing, all in their late 40's early 50's!

- BigMeatball Dave
- Saccapoo
- Lonewolf Ed
- PsykoTek

I hope I didn't forget the memory of one of our dearly departed members.

All great guys
Sadly I need to add mikey23545 to this list....looks like he passed last year from complications of diabetes. Sorry for the oversight.

5 deaths in one year and as the age of us old farts keep getting higher, so will the passings.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2017, 01:13 PM   #7
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Sadly I need to add mikey23545 to this list....looks like he passed last year from complications of diabetes. Sorry for the oversight.

5 deaths in one year and as the age of us old farts keep getting higher, so will the passings.
Not that it makes it better, but mikey actually passed in 2015. We just didn't learn about it until this year.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2017, 01:13 PM   #8
pie is never free

Whats so sickening about all of our recently deceased guys is just how YOUNG they were... Dave, Sacc, Ed and now Psyko at 52! was by far the oldest of them all, good grief its crazy
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2017, 10:47 PM   #9
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Whats so sickening about all of our recently deceased guys is just how YOUNG they were... Dave, Sacc, Ed and now Psyko at 52! was by far the oldest of them all, good grief its crazy
That is crazy

New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.