Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-29-2024, 06:19 AM  
Starter

AFC Champions & Super Bowl Merch Thread

Okay, post up all the links to any great shirts, hats, other memorabilia you find online. Looking to discover some hidden gems, not the typical Fanatics garbage that shows up everywhere, or the locker room items we’ve all seen.

https://www.rallyhouse.com/Kansas-Ci...hirt-172803682

https://www.rallyhouse.com/New-Era-K...ant_id=5754872

This hat is pretty cool, but I wish it featured the chiefs logo a bit more front and center

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-13-2024, 02:27 PM   #181
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
I've never seen it. Only the cheapest tier of jersey with the SB patch on it.
Same.

Things have gone to shit ever since Fanatics took over the merch.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 02:30 PM   #182
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Is there anywhere to get a LEGIT AUTHENTIC jersey with all of the patches?

Tackle twill numbering and lettering, stitched, the whole enchilada.
I don’t think so. you have to buy authentic jersey and sew on all the patches yourself.
SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 02:58 PM   #183
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

There are two t-shirts that I'd love to see - I have no idea if anybody has made either of them.

The first would say THE CHIEFS ARE NEVER UNDERDOGS.

And the second would say THE LITTLE TEAM FROM FLYOVER COUNTRY THAT KICKS YOUR BIG CITY ASS.

Last edited by Frazod; 02-13-2024 at 03:12 PM..
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2024, 03:15 PM   #184
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
There are two t-shirts that I'd love to see - I have no idea if anybody has made either of them.

The first would say THE CHIEFS ARE NEVER UNDERDOGS.

And the second would say THE LITTLE TEAM FROM FLYOVER COUNTRY THAT KICKS YOUR BIG CITY ASS.
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=352297

The link in that thread has the never underdogs one
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2024, 03:20 PM   #185
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=352297

The link in that thread has the never underdogs one
Not bad. My only problem with their selection is that none of them have a Chiefs logo.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2024, 03:22 PM   #186
Supporter

I need an LV III patch for my Chiefs letterman's jacket. Running out of room to put them.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2024, 03:31 PM   #187
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Not bad. My only problem with their selection is that none of them have a Chiefs logo.
Yeah, I'm sure that's a copyright issue.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2024, 03:33 PM   #188
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Yeah, I'm sure that's a copyright issue.
A really goddamn big one, to be sure. But I kind of want a Chiefs logo on my Chiefs stuff.
Old 02-13-2024, 04:12 PM   #189
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
I have a really nice Super Bowl Champions jacket that doesn't have any numbers or dates on it; just arm patches. So every time the Chiefs win another one, I just get another patch and then it's current.
New patch ordered - there will now be two on each sleeve.

And plenty of room for more!
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 04:42 PM   #190
Veteran

Quote:
New patch ordered - there will now be two on each sleeve.

And plenty of room for more!
Where did you find them?
MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-13-2024, 04:44 PM   #191
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatriculatingHank View Post
Where did you find them?
ebay

This is the one I got

https://www.ebay.com/itm/25639316453...3Avlp_homepage

There was one that was cheaper, but the seller only had a couple of hundred positive ratings. This seller had thousands.
Old 02-13-2024, 05:07 PM   #192
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
I don’t think so. you have to buy authentic jersey and sew on all the patches yourself.
They will be available via China and good ones in about 2 weeks, including the NKH patch. I will post a link when I see them available.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2024, 05:08 PM   #193
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
They will be available via China and good ones in about 2 weeks, including the NKH patch. I will post a link when I see them available.
Good man.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 02-13-2024, 06:46 PM   #194
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

https://www.fanatics.com/nfl/kansas-...z-9-2688216129

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-13-2024, 06:50 PM   #195
The Wait Is Over

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan63 View Post
Has anyone seen the DVD the NFL puts out? Maybe too early, but I want one. I have them for LIV and LVII.
I’ve been looking all over. Hope they aren’t considering it a dead media and not worth it.
Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.