Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-14-2021, 09:16 PM   #2
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2021, 09:17 PM   #3
Supporter

Hunter K-5E
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2021, 11:35 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

Loved the finale. I didn’t want to get my hopes up about Kang after Mephisto, so it was a pleasant surprise to get our first glimpse of Majors in the role (although he will obviously be a different varaint(s) going forward).

It was sad to see Loki get his heart broke, but I love where they’ve gone with the character, and I can’t wait to see his story continue.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 11:42 PM   #5
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2021, 03:24 PM   #6
**** That Noise

I have a lot of mixed feelings after watching the show and reading all of these responses.

I’m glad Loki S2 is confirmed. I was excited for another WandaVision after how it ended and was disappointed to hear there isn’t one. But I’m assuming she/they pop up again?

I didn’t think I’d like post End Game life(I haven’t read the comics), but damn they’ve been crushing it so far and there’s a lot of potential with how both Loki and WandaVision ended to go with the coming movies. Winter Soldier was meh to me. Solid watch but in my opinion nothing compared to these other two.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-16-2021, 01:59 AM   #7
Veteran

I would guess since the TVA exists outside of time, the MCU time travel rules don't apply.
Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.
Old 07-16-2021, 02:51 AM   #8
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
I would guess since the TVA exists outside of time, the MCU time travel rules don't apply.
The timeline was shown as branching at the end though. That an MCU hallmark. The idea that nexus events create alternate universes rather than having one time stream that gets reshaped.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2021, 01:57 AM   #9
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
The timeline was shown as branching at the end though. That an MCU hallmark. The idea that nexus events create alternate universes rather than having one time stream that gets reshaped.
Right, but my understanding is that the TVA exists outside of that (or any) timestream, and is therefore not part of it.

This is verging on speculation on my part, but if the TVA really exists outside of time, then there wouldn't be real linear time there. There would be no before or after. The experience of linear time within the TVA would have to be artificial, or an illusion. And if there isn't really any before, you can change the past, because it's not really the past. Mobius did say time works differently in the TVA.
Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2021, 02:23 AM   #10
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
Right, but my understanding is that the TVA exists outside of that (or any) timestream, and is therefore not part of it.

This is verging on speculation on my part, but if the TVA really exists outside of time, then there wouldn't be real linear time there. There would be no before or after. The experience of linear time within the TVA would have to be artificial, or an illusion. And if there isn't really any before, you can change the past, because it's not really the past. Mobius did say time works differently in the TVA.
OK, I get you. In the TVA there would be no branching but rather a more conventional timeline with malleable cause and effect.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2021, 02:51 PM   #11
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Spoiler!
Quote:
Also.....

Spoiler!
Quote:
I feel there are infinite TVA's along with the infinite multiverses (or at least a set number of TVA's after the first multiversal war), and the job of the TVA is to keep new multiverses spawning out of "their" specific reality and not adding to the mix, whether they knew that was their job or not. Part of the cease fire agreement between the various Kang's, maybe?
https://youtu.be/d07-XCIpBVQ

BUT -

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2021, 09:53 PM   #12
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
I think the rules apply. But the Tva zaps them to correct them and creates the variants.

The ending starts the multiverse war. I assume dr strange finds him in another universe and brings him back in spiderman or dr strange movie.

He comes into help later on.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-22-2021, 09:40 PM   #13
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
I think the rules apply. But the Tva zaps them to correct them and creates the variants.

The ending starts the multiverse war. I assume dr strange finds him in another universe and brings him back in spiderman or dr strange movie.

IMO, that's why Spider-Man No Way Home will be a 2 part movie concluding with Sam Raimi's Dr Strange into the Multiverse.
Old 07-22-2021, 10:00 PM   #14
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post

He Who Remains said "See you again soon!" just before Sylvie killed him (which also makes me think he was lying when he said that he didn't know what comes next), so the universe, or multiverse, is on an infinite time loop.

I guess this time will be different...?
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2021, 04:19 AM   #15
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
He Who Remains said "See you again soon!" just before Sylvie killed him (which also makes me think he was lying when he said that he didn't know what comes next), so the universe, or multiverse, is on an infinite time loop.

I guess this time will be different...?
I took that to mean that another version of Him would just take his place.