Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-15-2018, 12:43 PM  
Veteran

This girl lived close to you?

"ST. LOUIS (KMOV.com) -- The Missouri State Highway Patrol said the body of a missing dancer with the St. Louis Ballet Company was discovered Wednesday morning.

On November 12, a state park ranger found Raffaella Stroik’s vehicle in a boat ramp parking lot off Highway 107 in Mark Twain State Park. Stroik's body was found Wednesday morning near a boat ramp in Florida, Missouri, police confirmed. According to police, a private pilot spotted a body in the water around 9:40 a.m. and the Missouri State Highway Patrol's water division recovered the body near a bank..."

Link:https://www.kmov.com/news/body-of-mi...z3gVvvTZS5PCH0
Msmith has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Msmith has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Msmith has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Msmith has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Msmith has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Msmith has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Msmith has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Msmith has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Msmith has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Msmith has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Msmith has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 06-16-2021, 09:05 AM   #271
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
He is convinced she’s real. I have my doubts because he googled her & nothing at the address or phone number she gave him. He can’t find anyone with her name. I told him it sounded suspicious to me. She is wanting to come visit him. If everything goes great she would come down to the lake from Minnesota & live.

Do catfish do that?
He just needs to FaceTime her. If she won’t, she’s fake.

Has he not connected with her on social media? Should be pretty easy to figure out.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 09:06 AM   #272
Would an idiot do that?

JFC, βearcat, you're going to get us in trouble with those.

(the tits, not texts)
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2021, 09:07 AM   #273
Retired Bearcat

Thanks big bear.

Not sure what I was doing wrong.

She's sent me more but I'll hold off.
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-16-2021, 09:08 AM   #274
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
JFC, βearcat, you're going to get us in trouble with those.

(the tits, not texts)
I'd ban myself

If I had MOAR buttons!
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-16-2021, 09:11 AM   #275
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
He is convinced she’s real. I have my doubts because he googled her & nothing at the address or phone number she gave him. He can’t find anyone with her name. I told him it sounded suspicious to me. She is wanting to come visit him. If everything goes great she would come down to the lake from Minnesota & live.

Do catfish do that?
My guess is that's when the exchange of money starts. Needs some money for a flight, hotel, etc... strings it along as long as possible.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 09:12 AM   #276
Retired Bearcat

Spoiler!
Old 06-16-2021, 09:13 AM   #277
Retired Bearcat

Figured it Dave.... you're welcome
Old 06-16-2021, 09:14 AM   #278
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by βearcat View Post
Thanks big bear.

Not sure what I was doing wrong.

She's sent me more but I'll hold off.
For NSFW, you don't need spoiler or img tags... just [ nsfw ]https://url.png[/ nsfw ]
Old 06-16-2021, 09:15 AM   #279
Would an idiot do that?

Need to see your taco...

You're pretty good at the banter, I'll give you that.
Old 06-16-2021, 09:18 AM   #280
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
My guess is that's when the exchange of money starts. Needs some money for a flight, hotel, etc... strings it along as long as possible.
Yep. She'll start asking him to cover travel and incidentals, food, etc.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2021, 09:21 AM   #281
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Need to see your taco...

You're pretty good at the banter, I'll give you that.
I'm interested to know where that is considered the "old fashion" approach?
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-16-2021, 09:23 AM   #282
'Tis my eye!

I mean technically, shouldn't you keep the ethnic food references consistent? If you want to see her taco, you should show her your chorizo.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2021, 09:24 AM   #283
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Yep. She'll start asking him to cover travel and incidentals, food, etc.
Friend of ours that was deployed to Vietnam sent a letter to his wife and part of it was asking for her to send money for shampoo, soap, and stuff.

A couple of weeks later he received a package with shampoo, soap, and goodies in it with a letter that said "Here is your shampoo and soap, your stuff is at home."
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2021, 09:26 AM   #284
Retired Bearcat

Image: Not Safe for Work
NSFW Image
Old 06-16-2021, 09:28 AM   #285
Forever Royal

Quote:
What would you text them?

Anything that made you seem more vulnerable and thankful for her texting you. “Wow this is such good timing I’ve been very lonely lately after a messy break up.” “I know we haven’t met but I feel a connection to you as if my break up was for a purpose.”

Just stuff like that and go from there. It could be a bot like someone said but if not I just think they realized you figured out the fake picture since you kept hinting at her looks and if she was a model and trying to get her to really talk about her looks.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.