Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-30-2020, 08:18 AM   #25846
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
That's whats so crazy about this thing. We have no clue who has it, has had it etc.

Some get it, have no issues. Some get it and it's a death knell.
I think though as some of the panicking subsides we will see more focused treatments. NYC was getting hit so hard so fast you can understand why they tried to treat things the way they did. I know that video I posted didn't have anything revolutionary in it, the one part that stood out was where the Doctor pointed out that you have to diagnose each case individually. No cookie cutter treatments.

What I took from him was these people who go from fine to almost dead in a day or two are the ones having the immune system responses while others I have heard and read about are more of the drawn out pneumonia types. I think we are getting closer to not necessarily keeping you from getting sick but keeping you from dying from it anyway.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 08:41 AM   #25847
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk View Post
I believe daily new cases and deaths were down today.

And it’s not Sunday....
well 2300+ is less than 2400+...
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 08:44 AM   #25848
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
I don’t think that’s economically feasible
Oh naw man, the gubmnet can easily cough up $3 trillion in today's money.

Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 08:49 AM   #25849
Future NBA Finals MVP

Hey how come we are so cool? The US has 4% of the worlds population but 34% of the world's Covid-19 cases.

4% of the worlds population and 27% of the Covid-19 deaths.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 08:55 AM   #25850
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Hey how come we are so cool? The US has 4% of the worlds population but 34% of the world's Covid-19 cases.

Cause we're testing and finding more cases? Do you think this isn't as prevalent in other countries?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 08:58 AM   #25851
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Cause we're testing and finding more cases? Do you think this isn't as prevalent in other countries?
The deaths are a little harder to hide.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 08:59 AM   #25852
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post

Breaking news.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 09:00 AM   #25853
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
For sure. But I'm not sure how that lines up with other countries counting.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 09:00 AM   #25854
In Search of a Life

My niece is an ER nurse over at Wesley. She's had 5 positive patients this week. I don't believe it's from those 5 patients, but she was showing some symptoms. Got tested this morning. They told her she should have the result in the next couple hours. Hoping for negative.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 09:00 AM   #25855
I love your mom

Quote:
Russia seems to have gotten a falling out of a window pandemic in recent months though.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 04-30-2020, 09:01 AM   #25856
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
The France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK: population ~248,842,000. 108,913 C-19 fatalities.

47% of the C-19 deaths are from France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK.
Old 04-30-2020, 09:05 AM   #25857
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Keep the politics out please.... This wasn't a political video if you watch it.
I didn't mean politically I meant out of his mother****in mind 95% of the time.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 09:07 AM   #25858
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
For sure. But I'm not sure how that lines up with other countries counting.
Yeah. They are all covering it up. The USA just does everything better. We are the only country that is counting. I'm sure being one of the fattest countries in the world has nothing to do with it.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 09:08 AM   #25859
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
My niece is an ER nurse over at Wesley. She's had 5 positive patients this week. I don't believe it's from those 5 patients, but she was showing some symptoms. Got tested this morning. They told her she should have the result in the next couple hours. Hoping for negative.
Honestly, I'd hope for positive assuming she's in good health otherwise. Two weeks off followed by no worries sounds preferable to the constant fear for me at this point.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 09:10 AM   #25860
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Honestly, I'd hope for positive assuming she's in good health otherwise. Two weeks off followed by no worries sounds preferable to the constant fear for me at this point.
You are probably right. She's young - 24 - and in good health. No underlying health conditions.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.