Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-20-2020, 01:53 PM  
Curmudgeon

Titans fans

I just looked at one of the Tit's message boards. It looks as if they have a few folks "leaving forever", some that blame the refs, a lot of homers, and some that are just right down pissed. But they can type the dreaded f-word and they seem adept in doing so.

https://www.titansreport.com/forum/4...-and-nfl-talk/
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-21-2020, 09:52 AM   #136
Dean Spanos is a Traitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher View Post
The chiefs are the new pats, mahomes the new brady
The Chiefs have actually earned their success, unlike the Cheatriots. And Mahomes is a real franchise QB making real throws, not a system QB elevated by cheating. Nice try, though.

Jeff Fisher was a terrible coach who fielded consistently dirty teams and only managed six winning seasons in 20+ years as a head coach.
GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 09:53 AM   #137
MVP

I'm just really glad that we don't have to try to come with all these bullshit arguments for why we lost anymore.

God it really sucked being in QB purgatory.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 09:56 AM   #138
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

The Tits had a nice run. They backed into the playoffs as a 6-seed and made it all the way to the championship game. As moral victories go, that's an impressive one.

But we're moving on, so **** off. See you.... whenever.

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 09:57 AM   #139
Consuming CP souls

They realize they got gifted a TD after a 5 yard pass got called PI on 3rd and 25 right???
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 09:57 AM   #140
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Henry had over 400 touches this year. Going into a free agency year, that's not ideal.
I watched the replay last night on NFLN
Something was amiss
Henry disappeared
towards the middle of the second half "poof" he was gone
Im thinking he had an early flight to catch
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-21-2020, 09:57 AM   #141
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoChargers View Post
The Chiefs have actually earned their success, unlike the Cheatriots. And Mahomes is a real franchise QB making real throws, not a system QB elevated by cheating. Nice try, though.

Jeff Fisher was a terrible coach who fielded consistently dirty teams and only managed six winning seasons in 20+ years as a head coach.
Is there a more overrated coach in history than Jeff Fisher?

He does seem to be the choice if you want to move the team, though.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 10:10 AM   #142
Dean Spanos is a Traitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
Is there a more overrated coach in history than Jeff Fisher?
Jon Gruden.
GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.GoChargers Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 10:36 AM   #143
Go Beavers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
That run where Henry picked up about 5 and then got SMOKED by Sorensen took the life out of him.

It's funny because you don't notice in real time how hard some of those hits are, but Sorensen knocked a 240 lb man about 12-15 feet sideways. Hits him right at his thighs, lifts him up and around and then he comes down on his shoulder.

And took his sweet time getting back up. That 'soft' defense took Henry's legs from him right then and there. He was done. And then Dan did it to Tannehill a couple drives later. Ryan didn't really want to play football anymore after that play.

The 'tough' Titans got bullied off the football field Sunday.

Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-21-2020, 10:51 AM   #144
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
That'd be the one.

Henry's at a gallop in one direction and Dan knocks his ass several yards through the air at a 90 degree angle.

And like I said - Henry didn't seem to want any more after that.

But I was told that running the ball tires defenses out and had they just kept running, sooner or later defenders don't want to hit 'em anymore. Turns out that they just kept running and sooner or later Derrick Henry didn't want to GET HIT anymore.

Because Wallcrawler is as dumb as the Titans fans.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 10:52 AM   #145
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoChargers View Post
Jon Gruden.
Dude. Naw.

Gruden coached a super bowl AGAINST the team he'd just built.

Like he had a Super Bowl in which BOTH teams were his.

I mean, that's pretty crazy.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 10:56 AM   #146
BAMF!

Damn. That is an awful forum. I don't mean the content. The entire layout is shit. Loading threads is shit. Quotes are shit. Pure shit. I feel bad for them.
bowener has disabled reputation
Old 01-21-2020, 10:58 AM   #147
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Dude. Naw.

Gruden coached a super bowl AGAINST the team he'd just built.

Like he had a Super Bowl in which BOTH teams were his.

I mean, that's pretty crazy.
Yeah, well, his team in Oakland never got to the SB while he was there, and the team in Tampa Bay that Tony Dungy built? The reason Gruden was so successful against that Oakland team is because he knew them so intimately. ****, he knew their audibles because they hadn't changed SHIT. He knew when they were going to go slant-and-go, because Gannon lived on that play and he coached his defense accordingly.

It was quite a storm of circumstance that got Jon Gruden his SB win, and then he never got close again.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 10:58 AM   #148
Starter

Loved reading every page of that patsfan link. I think the Patriots are even more mad than Titans fans. Wishing injuries on players, thinking Brady is better than Mahomes and Mahomes is just average. Lol

After years of having the greatest QB of all time, and all of the calls going their way....now to see them crying. Delicious.
Iczer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutIczer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutIczer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutIczer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutIczer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutIczer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutIczer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutIczer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 11:05 AM   #149
Comfortably Numb

Quote:
That'd be the one.

Henry's at a gallop in one direction and Dan knocks his ass several yards through the air at a 90 degree angle.

And like I said - Henry didn't seem to want any more after that.

But I was told that running the ball tires defenses out and had they just kept running, sooner or later defenders don't want to hit 'em anymore. Turns out that they just kept running and sooner or later Derrick Henry didn't want to GET HIT anymore.

Because Wallcrawler is as dumb as the Titans fans.
I noticed that too. Jim Brown used to get up slow and he said it was so they never knew the difference when he was really hurt by a hit. Henry was frozen there for a moment and definitely had a "F that" look to him.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-21-2020, 11:09 AM   #150
------

Quote:
They're upset about the 3rd and 1 holding call, from what I can tell. And they're upset because the officiating crew did a poor job announcing it.

So as SOON as the ball is snapped, the sideline judge throws a flag. And then as the play is progressing, the judge behind the play throws another one. The officials huddle and announce the hold.

Titans fans: "The sideline judge had decided he was going to throw a flag either way! It's rigged!!!"

Well they didn't see the official behind the play throwing the holding flag. And during the conference with the officials, they either 'picked up' the sideline judge's flag or just ignored it. But you can see from the replay that he threw it because the WR and TE are both on the line. It was an illegal formation flag that he threw. Had the officials just done the usual "There are two flags on the play, both against the offense..." they'd have had nothing to bitch about.

But because the officials only announced the holding penalty, Titans fans are calling it rigged. It wasn't - the RG committed a stupid (and egregious) hold on the backside of the play. It was a clear penalty right in front of the official that had no bearing on the play itself. But it was an obvious penalty.
I saw this too and went to my DVR (cause I'm a petty bastard), since Tits fans were saying there was only one flag. In the video you can see the flag on the sideline that was thrown at the snap. Then, when the Ref makes the actual call, you can see a flag on the ground right behind him (between Anthony Hitchens legs) in the middle of the field. Also, you can see Frank get held, and turn and look for the flag and then point at it. Titans fans can get ****ed.
dtforever is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.dtforever is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.dtforever is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.dtforever is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.dtforever is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.dtforever is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.