Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Is the NFL and its refs out to "get us"?
Yes 52 30.95%
No 72 42.86%
Maybe 36 21.43%
Gaz says your a conspiracy nutcase 8 4.76%
Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2018, 07:47 AM  
Has a particular set of skills

Is the NFL and its refs out to "get us"?

You conspiracy nuts need to stop this crap.The game wasn't fixed. This poor old me routine on here is getting old.

The NFL loves the Chiefs and Mahomes. They are the exact team they want playing in the NFL. GMF is nothing but a Mahomes lovefest every morning. All of the NFL network shows tout Mahomes and the Chiefs offense. They flexed us into two straight weeks on SNF. Its so obvious other teams fans are bitching about the constant Mahomes/Chiefs love fest.But, they are out to get us?

Another one is the NFL doesnt want a small market winning the SB. Are these conspiracy nuts paying attention? Small markets don't matter if your the big dog. Rogers in GB, Manning in Indy, Hello....evidence you can see with your own eyes.

With all this evidence we can see on a daily basis, somehow you get the idea that the NFL wants the Chiefs to lose. That makes no sense. They are not out to "get us". The NFL is promoting the shit out of us on a daily basis. This conspiracy BS is just that, BS.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-22-2018, 09:53 AM   #406
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner View Post
If nothing else please watch the first minute of this

What in that video backs up the argument that the NFL is fixing games and that the NFL is out to “get” certain teams?
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-22-2018, 09:56 AM   #407
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
What in that video backs up the argument that the NFL is fixing games and that the NFL is out to “get” certain teams?
You should've quoted me in full,you know the part where I asked you to READ THE BOOK.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-22-2018, 10:00 AM   #408
left blank intentionally

Quote:
You should've quoted me in full,you know the part where I asked you to READ THE BOOK.
He's either trolling or his cognitive dissonance won't allow him to see what's plainly in front of his face.

Before long he'll be calling people names and cussing at me, he's been like that since before the Reid era.

You can always count on people to be themselves, and LoneWolf is nothing if not consistent.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-22-2018, 10:03 AM   #409
left blank intentionally

Quote:
One last time,you should read this book.Maybe it changes your mind,maybe it doesn't or maybe it at least gives you some insight to watch Vegas spreads and totals a little closer and compare to the games.

If nothing else listen to the first minute below and the Dick Butkus story.

If Dick Butkus can't convince him, no one will.

Intelligence defined by Merriam-Webster :

Quote:
Definition of intelligence. 1a(1) : the ability to learn or understand or to deal with new or trying situations : reason also : the skilled use of reason
LoneWolf has proven incapable of having the ability to learn or understand or deal with the fact that the NFL manipulates the onfield product via the refs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
The Dick Butkus story?
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-22-2018, 10:05 AM   #410
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
He's either trolling or his cognitive dissonance won't allow him to see what's plainly in front of his face.

Before long he'll be calling people names and cussing at me, he's been like that since before the Reid era.

You can always count on people to be themselves, and LoneWolf is nothing if not consistent.
I completely understand people not wanting to even think this is possible,hell I was there for years,season tickets,going to away games,feeling depressed a month after getting bounced from the play-offs etc.

I too had someone ask me to check out Moldea's book and even though reluctant did so thinking what could it hurt,hell if nothing else I might learn something new about the history of the game (which I did).

Even discovered that of all the NFL teams Moldea writes about,only ONE had a chapter all to themselves called The Kansas City Shuffle.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-22-2018, 10:41 AM   #411
left blank intentionally

Quote:
I completely understand people not wanting to even think this is possible,hell I was there for years,season tickets,going to away games,feeling depressed a month after getting bounced from the play-offs etc.

I too had someone ask me to check out Moldea's book and even though reluctant did so thinking what could it hurt,hell if nothing else I might learn something new about the history of the game (which I did).

Even discovered that of all the NFL teams Moldea writes about,only ONE had a chapter all to themselves called The Kansas City Shuffle.
Yup.

Lenny Dawson and the FBI.

Old 11-22-2018, 10:43 AM   #412
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
It doesn’t matter. This team is not discipline and it comes from coaching. Several stupid penalties by us shot us in our own dick.

We got screwed a few times, yeah....but every week we get penalties by sheer stupidity.
I agree. We are taking a ton of penalties, even in a world where the refs suck, which they do.

For me, if the NFL really was rigging it, wouldn't they want that game to go to overtime? I personally imagine Roger begging the gods for that game to go to overtime.

Also, for those that think it's really a manipulated product, why are you watching? I mean even if KC wins, in that world, wouldn't it have been manipulated and not really a true win?

Last edited by NJChiefsFan; 11-22-2018 at 10:52 AM..
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 11-22-2018, 10:57 AM   #413
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
Also, for those that think it's really a manipulated product, why are you watching? I mean even if KC wins, in that world, wouldn't it have been manipulated and not really a true win?
It's still entertaining as hell,especially when you have a few dollars on it be it fantasy football,a survivor pot or Vegas spreads and totals.

And for the record I'm not one who thinks every game is manipulated especially when it comes to wins and losses,now Vegas game odds is a whole different story.

Old 11-22-2018, 10:59 AM   #414
Supporter

Quote:
Isn't he the same POS who stomped a mother****er's nuts in a Thanksgiving game a couple years ago?

Donkeykong Suh?

Why is he even still allowed on the field?
Great question. He has always been out of control. I would like to answer it with another question.

How is it that the Rams have been able to put this kind of roster together in such a short time span?

I would like to know where they are on the cap? Are they pulling a deal like the Broncos did years ago? Do they have any draft choices left for the next decade?
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-22-2018, 11:06 AM   #415
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
It's still entertaining as hell,especially when you have a few dollars on it be it fantasy football,a survivor pot or Vegas spreads and totals.

And for the record I'm not one who thinks every game is manipulated especially when it comes to wins and losses,now Vegas game odds is a whole different story.
That's fine. Look I'm not gonna sit here and claim I know for a fact what's going on. But I find it amusing that others think they can. Not refering to you.

When people talk in such black and white when there is no way they actually have enough information to do so, it makes me think there is another agenda. Maybe that's feeling superior, having to cope with bad losses, ect. All I know is both sides are working with limited information and making conjectures from there.

I personally think the refs just suck, or have human nature bias that isn't intended to be a deliberate manipulation. I also know that Mahomes is going to fall into this beloved category as well. We can claim "oh fly over state" all we want, but doubters in other markets will accuse us of being gifted a SB win once we get it.

If we are truly in a manipulated league, how can those of you believing that even enjoy it if we win?
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 11-22-2018, 11:44 AM   #416
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post

If KC wins, it will be like the Steelers game this year @Heinz, where we have to beat the opponent AND the refs.

Old 11-22-2018, 02:22 PM   #417
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
If KC wins, it will be like the Steelers game this year @Heinz, where we have to beat the opponent AND the refs.
There will be people like you in other fan bases claiming the league loves Mahomes, that he isn't white, that the league desperately wants teams to play like KC, and trying to get Andy that SB ring. What makes you so sure that you are right and the conspiracy theorists in other fan bases are wrong? That the league in the end didn't help us there?

Old 11-22-2018, 02:49 PM   #418
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
If Dick Butkus can't convince him, no one will.

Intelligence defined by Merriam-Webster :

LoneWolf has proven incapable of having the ability to learn or understand or deal with the fact that the NFL manipulates the onfield product via the refs.

The Dick Butkus story?
Dick Butkus reading a book and alleging the contents are true is proof the league is out to “get” the Chiefs and fixing games? The book isn’t about the NFL fixing games.

The most surprising part of that video is that Dick Butkus could read.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 12-02-2018, 06:02 PM   #419
left blank intentionally

How about those refs getting Oakland back into the game?

Gotta love those one score 4th qtr ratings.

Old 12-02-2018, 06:03 PM   #420
left blank intentionally

More holding...

Closed Thread