Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Is the NFL and its refs out to "get us"?
Yes 52 30.95%
No 72 42.86%
Maybe 36 21.43%
Gaz says your a conspiracy nutcase 8 4.76%
Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2018, 07:47 AM  
Has a particular set of skills

Is the NFL and its refs out to "get us"?

You conspiracy nuts need to stop this crap.The game wasn't fixed. This poor old me routine on here is getting old.

The NFL loves the Chiefs and Mahomes. They are the exact team they want playing in the NFL. GMF is nothing but a Mahomes lovefest every morning. All of the NFL network shows tout Mahomes and the Chiefs offense. They flexed us into two straight weeks on SNF. Its so obvious other teams fans are bitching about the constant Mahomes/Chiefs love fest.But, they are out to get us?

Another one is the NFL doesnt want a small market winning the SB. Are these conspiracy nuts paying attention? Small markets don't matter if your the big dog. Rogers in GB, Manning in Indy, Hello....evidence you can see with your own eyes.

With all this evidence we can see on a daily basis, somehow you get the idea that the NFL wants the Chiefs to lose. That makes no sense. They are not out to "get us". The NFL is promoting the shit out of us on a daily basis. This conspiracy BS is just that, BS.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 04:11 PM   #241
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
You are denser than a concrete wall. Let me spell it out in small words for you.

Did you not see the calls at the end of game that favored the LA team? Bullshit calls?

I hate Denver as much as the next guy on here, but that was crazy. Keenun looked like crap and somehow found another gear to overcome it.

Some of you remind me of that spoiled 8 year old kid that doesn't want to believe it when he is told there is no Santa Claus or Easter bunny.

Reality sucks, but this is a multi billion dollar business with no accountability.

It is entertainment.
I'm not sure what you were watching. The Chargers had twice as many penalties. Chargers had 14 penalties for 120yds. Donks had 7 for 43yds.

Keenum raising his performance isn't exactly an indication of a fixed game either.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 04:15 PM   #242
Spooky Action

It's said about 75% of people are incompetent in their work.

It may be double that figure for referees.
EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 11-20-2018, 04:27 PM   #243
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPodolak View Post
It's said about 75% of people are incompetent in their work.

It may be double that figure for referees.
Dumb on purpose is how it gets done.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 04:45 PM   #244
R8R H8R

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
NFL officials have to sign a confidentiality agreement and are subject to gag orders if they talk publicly about their jobs.

In my experience, confidentiality agreements only exist to serve as a firewall to protect sensitive internal information and financial damage.

What could be so sensitive about fairly officiating a NFL game? It seems like a pretty extreme measure to take...unless there is obviously something they deem that would be financially "damaging" if it were public knowledge.

The writing in on the wall...if you choose to ignore it, it's your choice.

Also, by creating the stupid "all-star" crew...the NFL is inadvertently admitting that some refs aren't as good as others? It was a deliberate move to sway the game...then have a contingency to apologize and say they made a mistake and will stick with the original crews. It had a built in alibi from the conception...and nobody from that crew will be held accountable.
My question is is why did we all of a sudden need an all star crew for the game when it was moved to L.A.? In Mexico city all we need is the regulars?
13and3 has disabled reputation

Old 11-20-2018, 05:20 PM   #245

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
In my opinion, there was little chance that the Chiefs were going to leave there winners.
Scandrick catches that interception, we win.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 05:25 PM   #246
best in the biz

No, but they damn sure don't so us any favors....and the subjective ticly tack calls sure seem to go against us... A LOT.

...anyone see the Rams HC and the Ref before the game? Looked like they were hooking up for beers afterwards.

The effeminate narrative for that game was set from the start. I told my wife there was no way KC was going to win, not after they told us twenty times all California had been through.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 05:27 PM   #247
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Scandrick catches that interception, we win.
....but he didn't.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 05:28 PM   #248
Admitted Planet Junky

Hugo Cruz was fired for missing A, one, false start. The first Ref to be fired in season in the SB era.
When will we hear about a firing from the All-Star crew for missing a bakers dozen on MNF?
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 11-20-2018, 05:31 PM   #249
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
Hugo Cruz was fired for missing A, one, false start. The first Ref to be fired in season in the SB era.
When will we hear about a firing from the All-Star crew for missing a bakers dozen on MNF?
Hugo decided to not play along and to have integrity therefore FIRED!
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 05:34 PM   #250

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
....but he didn't.
he was saying little chance of a Chiefs victory. That was just an example that we had more than a little chance to win. Yes, our defense is suspect but our offense is one of the best ever. Mahomes has “it”. He will learn from this loss and get even better.

Old 11-20-2018, 05:43 PM   #251
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
The move didnt make any sense, it was unprecedented

I wanna see those Ram mother****ers again down in Atlanta...

Indeed. For the life of me, I can't figure out the "all star" referee move. I'm with you, made absolutely no sense to me, either. Didn't make any difference - they were still incompetent for the most part.

Like I said earlier - it was (my opinion) pure marketing in an attempt to build up a fan base and no more than that.

LA will be the center of the football universe when the stadium is built until the first losing season - and yes, there WILL be a losing season. Then? you won't be able to give away tickets.

Hell, as it was, I read somewhere, SI maybe? That they had given away nearly 22,000 tickets to local charities - so the coliseum would look "full"....again, marketing 101.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 05:45 PM   #252
Veteran

Maybe.... I won't forget that Goff run for TD double missed BLATANT penalties. That should end careers.
Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs4TheWin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 11-20-2018, 05:46 PM   #253
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
I was emotionally and physically exhausted as well. Walking around in a daze trying to find the Metro stop. Imagine how the players must have felt?
Agreed......Hell, it felt like *I* had been out there on that field....I can't imagine what the players on both teams felt like today....All I could say was just Wow....."Wow"...
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-20-2018, 05:48 PM   #254
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs4TheWin View Post
Maybe.... I won't forget that Goff run for TD double missed BLATANT penalties. That should end careers.

Indeed. I was literally SCREAMING at the TV "Didn't you idiots SEE the flagrant false start!?!?!"

Apparently not......

Old 11-20-2018, 05:55 PM   #255

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
Indeed. For the life of me, I can't figure out the "all star" referee move. I'm with you, made absolutely no sense to me, either. Didn't make any difference - they were still incompetent for the most part. .
I think they had a stage with millions of new viewers that would be watching this new offensive style football for the first time. The NFL is wanting this offensive explosion to happen to grow the game. It’s working so far. Fans love the offense. Ratings are up everywhere. They just didn’t want to **** it up with bad officiating. No conspiracy. But, best laid plans of mice and men.......

Closed Thread