Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Is the NFL and its refs out to "get us"?
Yes 52 30.95%
No 72 42.86%
Maybe 36 21.43%
Gaz says your a conspiracy nutcase 8 4.76%
Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2018, 07:47 AM  
Has a particular set of skills

Is the NFL and its refs out to "get us"?

You conspiracy nuts need to stop this crap.The game wasn't fixed. This poor old me routine on here is getting old.

The NFL loves the Chiefs and Mahomes. They are the exact team they want playing in the NFL. GMF is nothing but a Mahomes lovefest every morning. All of the NFL network shows tout Mahomes and the Chiefs offense. They flexed us into two straight weeks on SNF. Its so obvious other teams fans are bitching about the constant Mahomes/Chiefs love fest.But, they are out to get us?

Another one is the NFL doesnt want a small market winning the SB. Are these conspiracy nuts paying attention? Small markets don't matter if your the big dog. Rogers in GB, Manning in Indy, Hello....evidence you can see with your own eyes.

With all this evidence we can see on a daily basis, somehow you get the idea that the NFL wants the Chiefs to lose. That makes no sense. They are not out to "get us". The NFL is promoting the shit out of us on a daily basis. This conspiracy BS is just that, BS.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-21-2018, 10:56 AM   #346
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Six times, bare minimum.

Did you watch the game?
I had family in town, so it was on and I would watch when something exciting was happening, so I didn't watch each individual play as normal.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 11-21-2018, 11:00 AM   #347
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
If it's fixed, then why in the actual **** would you watch this sport you stupid ****tard?
It's entertainment.

The people who watch WWE know the product they're watching has pre-dermined outcomes, and yet they buy tickets/merchandise/etc and watch on TV...to be entertained. It's reality tv + soap opera + sports entertainment all rolled into one. It's the best show on...

You stupid ****tahd.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-21-2018, 11:01 AM   #348
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
I had family in town, so it was on and I would watch when something exciting was happening, so I didn't watch each individual play as normal.
Ok.

Well, watch it again when you have time.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-21-2018, 11:01 AM   #349
MVP

Quote:

I missed the Suh hit on Mahomes when it was live also. Most of the penalties on the Chiefs were freaking obvious. The block in the back, the pre-snap stuff. I mean, seriously.

If you guys want to honestly believe that the NFL has told a bunch of referees, who are protected by the union, who live all across the country, and who were involved in a massive labor dispute with the NFL a few years ago that led to hard feelings, to pick who wins/loses on any given Sunday, I don't know what to tell you.

The NFL fired a ref mid-season this year for sucking. You think if he knew about that kind of conspiracy he wouldn't write a tell-all book? JFC.

Let me guess -- the CIA killed Kennedy and GWB and Cheney planned 9/11 too.
Some were obvious yes. But the "block" in the back? really. He barely had his hand on him and didn't push at all. Anyone have video of that one. That was terrible.
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-21-2018, 11:03 AM   #350
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
Some were obvious yes. But the "block" in the back? really. He barely had his hand on him and didn't push at all. Anyone have video of that one. That was terrible.
Both block in the back calls were ticky tack as ****

This guy is full of ****ing shit
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 11-21-2018, 11:06 AM   #351
#triggering

Quote:
It's entertainment.

The people who watch WWE know the product they're watching has pre-dermined outcomes, and yet they buy tickets/merchandise/etc and watch on TV...to be entertained. It's reality tv + soap opera + sports entertainment all rolled into one. It's the best show on...

You stupid ****tahd.
Yeah and I suppose there are wrestling forums where fans get all hyped up... they're dorks.

Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 11-21-2018, 11:13 AM   #352
MVP

Quote:
If it's fixed, then why in the actual **** would you watch this sport you stupid ****tard?
You'll disappear the the moment the NFL takes Brady's dick out of their ass...and the calls dont happen in you favor anymore. You'll change your tune the first time the officials screw you over in a tight game...post-terrific tumor.

You haven't seen it almost 2 decades...but it's coming.

You'll start to complain like every other fan....

Until then...your opinion about officiating has no voice. You've never experienced an 8-1 flag **** in eight minutes. Shit...you didn't have any penalty yards...none...not one...nada for an entire game.

Last edited by BlackOp; 11-21-2018 at 11:21 AM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-21-2018, 11:32 AM   #353
GDT white noise poster

Quote:

I missed the Suh hit on Mahomes when it was live also. Most of the penalties on the Chiefs were freaking obvious. The block in the back, the pre-snap stuff. I mean, seriously.

If you guys want to honestly believe that the NFL has told a bunch of referees, who are protected by the union, who live all across the country, and who were involved in a massive labor dispute with the NFL a few years ago that led to hard feelings, to pick who wins/loses on any given Sunday, I don't know what to tell you.

The NFL fired a ref mid-season this year for sucking. You think if he knew about that kind of conspiracy he wouldn't write a tell-all book? JFC.

Let me guess -- the CIA killed Kennedy and GWB and Cheney planned 9/11 too.
Okay then the referee's incompetence and the NFL's ability to train adequately has impacted at least 1 game and is leading to a perception that the NFL is biased or is fixing games.

Still not a good thing.
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 11-21-2018, 11:35 AM   #354
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar View Post
Okay then the referee's incompetence and the NFL's ability to train adequately has impacted at least 1 game and is leading to a perception that the NFL is biased or is fixing games.

Still not a good thing.
This was supposedly their best officials...and they were winking at players and missing crucial calls against one team and making some up against another..

How people can rationalize such a shitty officiated game is beyond me...it was an abortion.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-21-2018, 12:25 PM   #355
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar View Post

Still not a good thing.
Supposedly, these people were "hand-picked" by the NFL, because the NFL thinks they're the best at what they do.

Which means they do things exactly the way their employer wants them done.

Old 11-21-2018, 12:27 PM   #356
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Yeah and I suppose there are wrestling forums where fans get all hyped up... they're dorks.
No, it's called suspension of disbelief and you do it every time you watch a movie or tv show. This is no different.
Posted via Mobile Device
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-21-2018, 12:59 PM   #357
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
It's a conspiracy, and the perpetuation is accomplished every time someone like you posts something like what you just posted.

It's called cognitive dissonance, because at this point, there's more proof that the league does manipulate the onfield product to attain a desired result, whether that be for TV ratings, Vegas/spread purposes or to appease the Mob connected owners like the Rooneys or Maras...or to turn previously moribund franchises located within lucrative markets (Patriots, Rams) into winners to maximize the profits within the demographic.

You don't think it was coincidence that the Rams won their first SB less than 5 years after moving to St Louis, or that, gee whiz, they move back to LA and all the sudden they're SB contenders again? Just in time for the brand new $1B stadium with all those PSLs...

Do you think that's a coincidence, as well?
Quality post.

Sent from my 9+ using Tapatalk
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-21-2018, 01:00 PM   #358
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post

So during a game between the Pittsburgh Steelers and the San Diego Chargers the Steelers were favored by 3. Nearly 70 percent of the betting public was on Pittsburgh, with a reported $100 million in potential earnings. The score with less than a minute to go, 11-10 Pittsburgh and SD with the ball. After an errant lateral gets knocked away by Troy Polamalu, he scoops it and scores. The score is now 17-10, there is no time left, all teams head to the locker room, fans go to cash their tickets.

After several minutes of debate, the refs overturn the call, restoring a meaningless TD off the board making the final score 11-10, the Steelers win, the public loses. What I found to be most odd about it is the league's explanation of a "forward pass". The pass was ruled forward although it is obvious it was a backwards lateral. When I got home, I starting thinking that things were just to good to be true.

Sportscenter reported the money lost in Vegas and almost joked about it. They were literally laughing. So after this bad beat, I held around some serious thoughts about the legitimacy of pro football.

This was a late afternoon game,I was watching it live and remember yelling at my friend who was in another room to come check this out as this was all ****ed up.

Doubters should read this from the New York Times...Steelers-Chargers Chaos Rattles Las Vegas
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 11-21-2018, 01:01 PM   #359
Rookie

I have always been impressed at how tightly and correctly false starts or offsides are called (except for lining up in the neutral zone which is generally overlooked when its the offensive player.) That makes the non-calls against the Rams right tackle even more egregious and whatever the 'truth' is, it does not pass the smell test. I called the last false start out even before the ball hit Goff's hands, and then turned my hoarse lamentations to the choke hold on Ford, all to no avail. Still a great game, of course, but put an asterisk next to it like so many other Chiefs losses involving mysterious bad calls or non-calls. Win by 20 next time, boys, or prepare to be disappointed.

Tilting games does not have to be an open conspiracy, and I believe for the most part it remains unspoken of except in the most oblique manner. Imagine a narrative for this game, "We would like you to be part of this special crew to go into LA and officiate. The area has been through so much with the shooting and wildfires and the Rams are trying to regain their footing as well, so if you have any concerns about going in there we understand, its a completely voluntary assignment." And it really does not even need that much discussion. As others have mentioned, referees can read between the story lines (and some are clearly more literate than others!) and know the ultimate goal of the NFL (hereafter to be referred to as the National Financial League) is making money. They can figure out how to call the game from there. No smoking guns are likely to be found, and certainly no referee in their right mind, except maybe at death's door, is going to confess.

Yo Jackson County and greater KC metropolitan area denizens, although I reveled when voters rejected the massive public expenditure for a roof at Arrowhead, such public insolence towards the NFL does not help the Chiefs get elevated to one of the favored teams when it comes to being on the right side of tilted games. Maybe ditch the arrowhead logo and adopt Goodell's image instead and see how fortune may smile upon the Chiefs, then, ha!
Kultamine is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKultamine is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKultamine is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKultamine is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKultamine is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKultamine is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKultamine is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKultamine is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKultamine is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKultamine is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKultamine is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about

Old 11-21-2018, 02:13 PM   #360
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Why does the NFL give two ****s about the investment in the stadium? The NFL isn’t paying for any of it.

Keep telling yourself that - that the NFL (as an organization) won’t make billions off of the Rams and the Chargers.....
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread