Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Is the NFL and its refs out to "get us"?
Yes 52 30.95%
No 72 42.86%
Maybe 36 21.43%
Gaz says your a conspiracy nutcase 8 4.76%
Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2018, 07:47 AM  
Has a particular set of skills

Is the NFL and its refs out to "get us"?

You conspiracy nuts need to stop this crap.The game wasn't fixed. This poor old me routine on here is getting old.

The NFL loves the Chiefs and Mahomes. They are the exact team they want playing in the NFL. GMF is nothing but a Mahomes lovefest every morning. All of the NFL network shows tout Mahomes and the Chiefs offense. They flexed us into two straight weeks on SNF. Its so obvious other teams fans are bitching about the constant Mahomes/Chiefs love fest.But, they are out to get us?

Another one is the NFL doesnt want a small market winning the SB. Are these conspiracy nuts paying attention? Small markets don't matter if your the big dog. Rogers in GB, Manning in Indy, Hello....evidence you can see with your own eyes.

With all this evidence we can see on a daily basis, somehow you get the idea that the NFL wants the Chiefs to lose. That makes no sense. They are not out to "get us". The NFL is promoting the shit out of us on a daily basis. This conspiracy BS is just that, BS.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-21-2018, 08:31 AM   #331
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
You didn't mention the no call when Marcus Peters jumped on top of Patrick Mahomes II when he made the tackle after an INT. Unnecessary roughness is unnecessary.
Well, there were just so many to list, it's hard to remember all the ways the officials chose to **** us.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-21-2018, 08:46 AM   #332
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
Actually I believe it all in this thread or the other one posted plainly for anyone with more than an casual interest.

Someone posting opinions without actually reading the thread, or seeing the evidence reminds me of the casual fan I ran into yesterday. She was wearing a Chiefs jacket and wanted to be part of a conversation I was having.

She interrupted by saying "but he broke his ankle." We decided she was talking about Alex Smith's leg and knew someone connected with the Chiefs had broken a bone.
I googled and looked on YT, didn't see anything specific... there is a still frame pic or two, but that's hard to really see what happened real-time. I don't recall seeing a video in here. I suppose I could click the game link and try to rewatch the whole thing, but yeah I'm not.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 11-21-2018, 08:50 AM   #333
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
I googled and looked on YT, didn't see anything specific... there is a still frame pic or two, but that's hard to really see what happened real-time. I don't recall seeing a video in here. I suppose I could click the game link and try to rewatch the whole thing, but yeah I'm not.
I will see what I can do. I noticed the RT false start live several times and I believe "GoChiefs" said it was 13 times in this thread.

Be back shortly to see what I can do for you, but others on here are much more savvy on that kind of stuff than I am.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-21-2018, 08:50 AM   #334
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Trust me, it was just as obvious in real-time. You couldn’t miss it.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-21-2018, 09:01 AM   #335
Supporter

Here you go MHM
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-21-2018, 09:17 AM   #336
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Trust me, it was just as obvious in real-time. You couldn’t miss it.
Exactly.

Zero ****ing excuses unless you're legally blind.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-21-2018, 09:34 AM   #337
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
Here you go MHM
Yeah, just a touch... so did that happen 13 times? I can see missing one, but surely 13 is an exaggeration
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.

Old 11-21-2018, 09:41 AM   #338
pie is never free

Quote:
wtf
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-21-2018, 10:11 AM   #339
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
wtf
It was a reference to the 'fixed/WWE' comments. :-)

Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2    
Old 11-21-2018, 10:14 AM   #340
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Indy got their one SB the year before their brand new stadium opened.

Coincidence?
Same with Atlanta...minus the victory.

The most rigged game I've ever seen was the Detroit/Dallas play-off game where they picked up a PI flag. Not only was it is obviously DPI and they called it correctly on the field ...but would have put the Lions in FG range about to go up 2 scores late. They gave no explanation either. Lions would have won the game...with the lead and a 1st down. Dallas gets the ball back and they call like 3-4 consecutive defensive penalties on the Lions and get Dallas in scoring range in like a minute and a half.

It was the same season the head of officiating, Blandino, was photographed partying on Jones's "Hooker bus"...

I was livid after the game...not because I gave a shit about those teams but because it reaffirmed what I already suspected. It killed any trust I had in the NFL being a legitimate sport...

If you missed the #1 rigged game of all time... here is a SI video about it https://www.si.com/nfl/video/2015/01...dallas-cowboys

Refs tried this same shit against Denver last week...trying to rig a win for the LA Chargers. The difference was they just invented a penalty...that's how bad it's gotten. NFl doesn't like the way a game is going...they will just start making shit up to get what they want.

Last edited by BlackOp; 11-21-2018 at 10:45 AM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-21-2018, 10:25 AM   #341
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Yeah, just a touch... so did that happen 13 times? I can see missing one, but surely 13 is an exaggeration
Six times, bare minimum.

Did you watch the game?

Old 11-21-2018, 10:45 AM   #342
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
The game is on NFL.COM, NFLnet, probably youtube.

Check it out, watch that RT false start AT LEAST 6 times that weren't called.

Minimum.

WATCH THE REF WINK AT JARED GOFF on the tipped pass that they tried to call DPI - it's when Reid goes apeshit on the refs. Watch the ref on the right as he turns away from Reid.

Check out Donkeykong Suh PUNCH Mahomes in the back of the head at the end of a scramble.

All egregious AND SUSPICIOUS no-calls by themselves.

Taken together, and in context with everything happening in LA, both in the NFL and in real-life...then you're just a SUCKER if you think it's all on the up-and-up.

This world is a cold, hard ****ed-up place. Everything you've ever been told is a ****ing lie.

I missed the Suh hit on Mahomes when it was live also. Most of the penalties on the Chiefs were freaking obvious. The block in the back, the pre-snap stuff. I mean, seriously.

If you guys want to honestly believe that the NFL has told a bunch of referees, who are protected by the union, who live all across the country, and who were involved in a massive labor dispute with the NFL a few years ago that led to hard feelings, to pick who wins/loses on any given Sunday, I don't know what to tell you.

The NFL fired a ref mid-season this year for sucking. You think if he knew about that kind of conspiracy he wouldn't write a tell-all book? JFC.

Let me guess -- the CIA killed Kennedy and GWB and Cheney planned 9/11 too.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-21-2018, 10:49 AM   #343
In Search of a Life

If Goodell has influence on who's an "all star" ref and who isn't - can you not see how that could lead to him wielding some influence to get the outcome he wants? Nothing ever needs to be said. Or at most maybe a note about how team have been pushing the envelope on defensive backfield penalties and he'd like to see a tighter game called. The message is clear.

If Goodell brings in a ref for this game, they know damn well he doesn't want to see the Rams get blown out. Want to stay in good favor? Help make that happen.

For all we know the ref who got fired was also sending some kind of message. Carrot and the stick for playing ball with the league.

Now if you tell me Goodell has zero influence on who's an all-star, who gets picked for playoff games, who gets fired, etc. - then I'll be a lot less inclined to think there was any influence on the refs in this game. I don't think they're in the pockets of gamblers - except maybe 1 or 2 rogue actors.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-21-2018, 10:52 AM   #344
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post

I missed the Suh hit on Mahomes when it was live also. Most of the penalties on the Chiefs were freaking obvious. The block in the back, the pre-snap stuff. I mean, seriously.

If you guys want to honestly believe that the NFL has told a bunch of referees, who are protected by the union, who live all across the country, and who were involved in a massive labor dispute with the NFL a few years ago that led to hard feelings, to pick who wins/loses on any given Sunday, I don't know what to tell you.

The NFL fired a ref mid-season this year for sucking. You think if he knew about that kind of conspiracy he wouldn't write a tell-all book? JFC.

Let me guess -- the CIA killed Kennedy and GWB and Cheney planned 9/11 too.
I'm just impressed you can see to type with Brady's cock in your mouth...Gee a Patriot douche defending the refs...you know..the ones that gave your BS team 0 penalty yards.

Go **** yourself....you arent allowed to discuss officials because you have never had them screw your team over. NE is always on the winning side of officiating...minus the Manning rigged game in 2015. I'm sure you and that entire fanbase cried like little schoolgirls after that one..."how dare they favor another team. I want an Oompa Loompa, Daddy..and I want it NOW"

I'm sure you thought the late 2nd quarter flags against the Jags were completely legit...go away.

Last edited by BlackOp; 11-21-2018 at 11:05 AM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-21-2018, 10:56 AM   #345
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
I'm just impressed you can see to type with Brady's cock in your mouth...Gee a Patriot douche defending the refs...you know..the ones that gave your BS team 0 penalty yards.

Go **** yourself....you arent allowed to discuss officials because you have never had them screw your team over. NE is always on the winning side of officiating...minus the Manning rigged game in 2015.

If it's fixed, then why in the actual **** would you watch this sport you stupid ****tard?
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread