Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-23-2024, 03:08 PM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '24/'25 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-21-2024, 12:20 PM   #181
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Thats confirmed info? Just got 1 more to give up?
Yep it was a punishment we put on ourselves. 3 scholarships gone over 3 years. I really wish we could count arterio Morris as one but unfortunately we can't.
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-21-2024, 12:23 PM   #182
BOOM!1!

HCBS really wants the NHL line change squad next year.

And I'm here for it.
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2024, 12:31 PM   #183
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceej View Post
HCBS really wants the NHL line change squad next year.

And I'm here for it.
There have been several teams through the years I thought he narrowed the rotation too much. Especially if a group was struggling it would have been. Ice to pull some dudes and catch a spark. Not to mention push pace.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2024, 12:39 PM   #184
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
There have been several teams through the years I thought he narrowed the rotation too much. Especially if a group was struggling it would have been. Ice to pull some dudes and catch a spark. Not to mention push pace.
2010 is in my mind. That team had 5 NBA bigs and could’ve gone like 7 deep on the perimeter.

Instead, we let Sherron and Tyshawn completely shoot us out of the Northern Iowa game.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2024, 03:28 PM   #185
Future NBA Finals MVP

I actually like Clemence as the 4th big assuming he stops shooting 3s
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2024, 07:31 AM   #186
I'm with the Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Nah, we had to lose 3 scholarships over a 3 year period. We dropped 2 last year, so have to drop 1 over the next 2 years.
whew, I was thinking we were down 3 for another year. Thanks for unpuckering my ***.
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-23-2024, 10:58 AM   #187
Perpetual Mediocrity

KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-23-2024, 07:44 PM   #188
BOOM!1!

Philon decommitted tonight.

Kinda bummed, but this is the landscape of college basketball now.
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 07:44 PM
KC Hawks
This message has been deleted by KC Hawks.
Old 04-23-2024, 08:06 PM   #189
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceej View Post
Philon decommitted tonight.

Kinda bummed, but this is the landscape of college basketball now.
I really liked Philons potentially but honestly what is the point of getting freshman anymore? Unless they are a super blue chip recruit they probably won't be very good in year one. Instead you can go get Dalton Knecht, Grant Nelson, Jamal Shead, Tristan Newton and more established guys that will have much more certainty. I know we struck out last year mainly on transfers with Timberlake and the rapist but most other big time schools didn't. We just kinda were unlucky with those two.

Last edited by BWillie; 04-23-2024 at 08:23 PM..
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 08:20 PM   #190
Perpetual Mediocrity

He would have never played, so can't say I'm surprised.

Hope we seal the deal on Griffen.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-23-2024, 08:53 PM   #191

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post

Give me Griffin, Brea, and a depth big. Kugel can go if that happens to free up the extra scholly.

Then just need Dickinson to make it official.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 09:48 PM   #192
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post

Mike Vernon seems to think KU has landed Griffen and it will be announced in the next couple of days. My brother is friends with a KU "insider" that agrees with Vernon. Take it FWIW.
LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LagunaSWana must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 09:57 PM   #193

Quote:
Originally Posted by LagunaSWana View Post
Mike Vernon seems to think KU has landed Griffen and it will be announced in the next couple of days. My brother is friends with a KU "insider" that agrees with Vernon. Take it FWIW.
Hope you’re right!
Old 04-23-2024, 10:18 PM   #194
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LagunaSWana View Post
Griffen’s in the bag. As of today anyway. Guess he could pull an Mgbako and flip at the last second. Pretty sure Mark Cuban got involved in that.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-23-2024, 10:31 PM   #195

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Griffen’s in the bag. As of today anyway. Guess he could pull an Mgbako and flip at the last second. Pretty sure Mark Cuban got involved in that.
The delay in a formal announcement makes me nervous.

Not a fan of that.