Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-19-2018, 06:11 AM  
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Chiefs are signing Orlando Scandrick (1-year, $1.5 million)

Last edited by Quesadilla Joe; 08-19-2018 at 06:21 AM..
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-09-2018, 10:38 AM   #361
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
I already said neither, preferably. Learn to read.
Yeah and I'm saying pick one pillowbiter.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2018, 10:40 AM   #362
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Yeah and I'm saying pick one pillowbiter.
Nah. Scandrick has been playing above his talent level and Peters is who we thought he was. I don't really want either of them.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2018, 10:42 AM   #363
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Is absolutely isn't. Peters got burned sometimes every CB does. For his career hes had one of the lowest passing ratings against him.
Actually, that's not true.

Quote:
11. Marcus Peters, Los Angeles Rams

There is no doubt that Peters is gifted. But those gifts bring him into the boom or bust status. Over three seasons he has 34 pass breakups and 21 interceptions. He also has given up 15 touchdowns. Last season in Kansas City he played 14 games. In those games he had 42 solo tackles, five interceptions, nine passes defended and four forced fumbles.

The question this season in Los Angeles is will he be the more focused for a boom, or lose it and be a bust?
https://www.fakepigskin.com/2018/09/...18-nfl-season/

He gives up a ton of TDs, which drives up opponent passer ratings.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2018, 10:47 AM   #364
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Actually, that's not true.

https://www.fakepigskin.com/2018/09/...18-nfl-season/

He gives up a ton of TDs, which drives up opponent passer ratings.

"And among cornerbacks with 1,500 coverage snaps or more since his rookie season, Peters has the lowest opponent passer rating allowed at 65.2, per Monson. He's a splash play waiting to happen."

A ball hawk is what the defense is currently missing. I get why they traded him though.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2018, 10:47 AM   #365
In Search of a Life

Given that Peters was never going to sign an extension here, I’ll take Scanrdick for a stopgap and the picks.

Looking back it was the right move as much as it pained me to lose Peters.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2018, 10:49 AM   #366
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Given that Peters was never going to sign an extension here, I’ll take Scanrdick for a stopgap and the picks.

Where did you see he wouldn't re-sign? Hadnt heard that but after his meltdown in NY theres no way is give that guy a bunch of money.
Old 10-09-2018, 10:49 AM   #367
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

I completely agree. Dude has been a pleasant surprise - and not just that he doesn't suck, but rather that he can play. He's head and shoulders above David Amerson.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 10-09-2018, 10:53 AM   #368
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Stop dodging and answer the question then. You taking Peters or Scandrick?
Right now Scandrick
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2018, 10:57 AM   #369
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Where did you see he wouldn't re-sign? Hadnt heard that but after his meltdown in NY theres no way is give that guy a bunch of money.
I’m pretty sure he asked for a trade.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2018, 10:57 AM   #370
Don't Tug on Superman's Cape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
Scandrick has been doing a better job.

I don't think corners have been the problem in pass defense, it's been poor coverage over the top by the safeties. Parker is routinely late to his spot.
He has and his willingness to hit and tackle well is a welcome addition. IMO they have no choice but to keep giving Lucas and Watts more snaps. You have to give all these young bucks snaps good or bad that’s how they grow and they have to reward them with the growth they’ve made
booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-09-2018, 11:09 AM   #371
MVP

I was very against the Peters trade but the more I hear about it and the more I see Scandrick making plays welp...it's fun to admit you were wrong when the proof of it is the Chiefs succeeding.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-09-2018, 11:21 AM   #372
Banned!

I'm glad that Scandrick has played well enough that this is a question. Now we need someone to take Berry's contract off our hands.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2018, 11:23 AM   #373
Supporter

Yeah. This isn't about Scandrick being better than Peters. This is about Peters being non-compatible with the team and finding a suitable replacement.

Scandrick is doing OK. I wasn't as down on him when this place was readying the pitchforks and I'm not going to pretend that baiting Bortles is transferrable to big games.

Scandrick isn't a disaster. Amerson was.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 11:24 AM   #374
Don't Tug on Superman's Cape

Ward really played well as a gunner the first two games with 3 tackles in the first game against Denver. I don’t think Tremon Smith did anything wrong they just wanted to get a live look at Ward and it’s a numbers game with the damn game day inactives
booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-09-2018, 11:26 AM   #375
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Alex Smith was rated ahead of Rodgers last year.

So yeah PFF is reeruned.
Alex Smith was a better player than Rodgers last year.

These aren't career grades they are a snapshot in time.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.