Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-19-2018, 06:11 AM  
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Chiefs are signing Orlando Scandrick (1-year, $1.5 million)

Last edited by Quesadilla Joe; 08-19-2018 at 06:21 AM..
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:16 AM   #256
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
It's weird cause he was a pretty solid CB in college....apparently the safety position is something that he just doesn't do well.
I didn't see him in college. I can't judge college DB's worth a shit anyway.

When I see great RB's I trust my eyes. When I see great pass rushers I trust my eyes.

When it comes to college DB's and WR's, I never get shit right.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:17 AM   #257
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
I didn't see him in college. I can't judge college DB's worth a shit anyway.

When I see great RB's I trust my eyes. When I see great pass rushers I trust my eyes.

When it comes to college DB's and WR's, I never get shit right.
Well he played at Minnesota so that's probably part of it but he was like their best player.

He never really got beat played a lot of man and was basically always up dudes asses and knocking balls away, he never looked lost like he does now.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:17 AM   #258
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Nnadi has impressed me in his limited time, but Speaks has a ways to go.

All this talk about him kicking inside on passing downs and I’ve yet to see it once.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:20 AM   #259
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Nnadi has impressed me in his limited time, but Speaks has a ways to go.

All this talk about him kicking inside on passing downs and I’ve yet to see it once.
It's weird he looks fat and slow yet he doesn't really look strong either, getting pushed around a lot. For the way his body shape is where is the power?
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:20 AM   #260
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Whaaaaaaa?

Our window is literally longer than any team in pro footballs, man. We have the next Rodgers on this squad.

If propping the window open for another 10% over the next 2 years means closing it an additional 5% for the next 5 years - gimme the latter. I want more bites at the apple, not slightly bigger bites for less time.

Football's a weird ass game played in the weather with an oblong ball. You can never truly be sure that 'this is our year'. You're better served building for a 10 year window and with Mahomes in tow, we can do that.

We just need our GM to do a better job of using his capital. If he doesn't, we find a new one. Being the guy that brought in Mahomes gets you a lot of runway, but it doesn't get you an unlimited one.
Good post...

You’re right, the main goal should be to compete for a championship EVERY year that we have Mahomes...

I guess I just look at this offense, a potentially top 10 all-time unit, and think... damn, we need to go for it. He’ll never have better weapons than this. Idk if any team will. But Mahomes did make Albert Wilson look pretty damn good, so.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 10:22 AM   #261
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
And when Dorsey left and Veach came in, this didn't appear to change. That's the big problem. You fire a GM and hire another one because something isn't working.

So far, Veach has repeated Dorsey's draft mistakes and honestly, if you look at the Watkins and Hitchens contracts, he hasn't been much better on that front either.
Different situations IMO. Veach has Tyreek, Hunt and Mahomes on rookie deals for 2, 3 and 4 more years. Now is the time to spend money.

I have zero problem with the Watkins contract. It’s only 3 years and we can get out of it with minimal damage in year 3.

The problem with Dorsey is he did whatever the hell he wanted. He is not organized at all and he isn’t good communicating.

That Tamba contract was a goddamn disaster and we all knew it the day it was handed to him. Cutting Maclin by phone was obviously a decision made by Dorsey on the fly. He deserved to be fired.

He also needed Andy AND Clark to step in to get Berry signed.

I don’t know any CEO that wouldn’t be fired for that conduct. I mean FFS the guy didn’t even look professional. He didn’t even wear a suit and tie for his introduction as the Browns GM. He wore a goddamned pullover.

It’s easy to see why Clark fired him.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:22 AM   #262
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Well he played at Minnesota so that's probably part of it but he was like their best player.

He never really got beat played a lot of man and was basically always up dudes asses and knocking balls away, he never looked lost like he does now.
Ah, that makes sense.

Some guys who are great in man coverage suck in zone. Some guys like to have their back to the QB and que off the WR to react to the ball. Safeties are supposed to read the offense.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:22 AM   #263
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
It's weird he looks fat and slow yet he doesn't really look strong either, getting pushed around a lot. For the way his body shape is where is the power?
Wasnt impressed with his tape and you're right 3ven though he lost weight he still looks like hes rocking around 25% BF
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:24 AM   #264
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I still think that it’s possible that Andy knew how great Veach’s track record of scouting was and simply didn’t want to lose him. I mean, I know Dorsey probably got canned for other reasons too, but I’m just thinking out loud here...
Old 09-19-2018, 10:25 AM   #265
MVP

Can Albert Lewis still play?
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:27 AM   #266
Inmem 2.0

Chiefs Insider
@ChiefsInsider
·
4h
#Chiefs are still kicking tires on adding CB Baushaud Breeland to their woeful defense, price point I'm told remains a lofty climb for KC with limited cap space. Bottom Line: With offers from non contenders exceeding what KC can pay, Breeland must choose SB Chase or the Coin?

Haha
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:28 AM   #267
Most Valuable Villain

Sure thing there Nick.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:29 AM   #268
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I still think that it’s possible that Andy knew how great Veach’s track record of scouting was and simply didn’t want to lose him. I mean, I know Dorsey probably got canned for other reasons too, but I’m just thinking out loud here...
Straw that broke the camels back was probably the Berry contract debacle and then releasing Maclin in the manner he did it. Regardless of if he was wrong or right, that stuff was borderline cruel and Reid seemed to reach his limit.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:30 AM   #269
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Yeah the "Dorsey was fired for terrible contracts" thing was a terrible excuse. He didnt get fired the same day Reid got extended for no reason. It sucks because Dorsey is a good GM.
Veach had no first rd pick. Pick 46 was the highest draft capitol he had this year. Here’s every defensive player drafted 46 or later by Dorsey:

Tanoh Kpassagnon
Ukeme Eligwe
Leon McQuay
KeiVarae Russell
Eric Murray
DJ White
Dadi Nicolas
Steven Nelson
Ramik Wilson
DJ Alexander
Rakeem Nunez-Roches
Phillip Gaines
Nico Johnson
Sanders Commings
Mike Catapano
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2018, 10:31 AM   #270
Most Valuable Villain

Dorsey took Russell, Murray and White in the same draft and they ALL ****ING SUCKED.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.