Old 02-27-2024, 08:57 AM  
MVP

***2024 NFL Free Agency***

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Can somebody create a “2024 Free Agency” thread, please. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2024, 02:35 PM   #151
Special Teams ACE!!!

Going back to RBs, I really love what the Chiefs did at RB back in the 2018 offseason.

Kareem Hunt had his monster rookie year, and I think we were hoping Spencer Ware could hobble together something on his last legs as a backup. But that was about it. We needed some depth and competition, so we brought in a million randos who were castoffs or depth pieces from other teams. A couple were veteran cuts, and a couple were free agents who were done with their rookie deals and weren't going to get anything other than a minimum contract. And out of that pack of replacements came Damien Williams.

Kind of want to see us try that same strategy. There's bound to be a gem in a group like that.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2024, 02:36 PM   #152
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Over his career, he has caught 59% of the passes he’s been targeted in. Last year was barely 50%. That was the lowest on the team and Mooney had been there the longest.

Moore was at 71% with the same QB

Fields completed 63% of his passes to everyone else last year and barely 50% to Mooney.

I think I’d rather just see them bring Mecole back…or even Richie James.
Richie James one good season with NY is a distant memory, no thanks
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 03:28 PM   #153
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Mooney’s decline in production is probably due to Fields being so bad.

If he had a big season with the Chiefs, he could probably be in line for either a big extension or monster deal from some other team next year.

He might be wise to take a reasonable 1-year with the Chiefs and get paid the following season.
Think the idea here might be even if he's not a 1k WR if he can match MVS production for less that's a win
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2024, 03:50 PM   #154
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
A lot of people don’t want him but man McConkey is a really good route runner with natural catching ability. He’s also really smart. 6 ft 192 lbs.

Would really fit in well here assuming we got our MVS replacement already
I think overlooking him is a big mistake. I get it, I want a 6'4" X, but I'd rather have LM at 32 than reach for MVS II
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 03:55 PM   #155
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Over his career, he has caught 59% of the passes he’s been targeted in. Last year was barely 50%. That was the lowest on the team and Mooney had been there the longest.

Fields completed 63% of his passes to everyone else last year and barely 50% to Mooney.

UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-02-2024, 04:07 PM   #156
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post

Why not just keep giving snaps to Skyy Moore.
If we persist with Moore taking up 60% of snaps he has a chance next year to get to 800 career yards! Elite.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 03-02-2024, 06:22 PM   #157
Consuming CP souls

Mooney would be terrible
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 07:09 PM   #158
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Mooney would be terrible
I guess I was just remembering the 2022 season or whatever Mooney had the 9 drops. I remembered him as having a case of the MVS’s. Dropping g the 3rd downs and open tudders.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-02-2024, 07:33 PM   #159
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:

I don’t think how slow eyes used a non-primary WR target who is primarily a downfield weapon tells me anything about the WR.

Fields sucks, man, unless his first read is open or he has room to run.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2024, 07:33 PM   #160
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Mooney would be terrible
Nonsense.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 07:46 PM
ThyKingdomCome15
This message has been deleted by ThyKingdomCome15.
Old 03-02-2024, 07:49 PM   #161
MVP

It's a popular opinion Moony's season was ruined by Fields. Many think he'd get a thousand yards on a team like KC.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-02-2024, 07:54 PM   #162
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
It's a popular opinion Moony's season was ruined by Fields. Many think he'd get a thousand yards on a team like KC.

He would allow us to run more of the 2021 chiefs offense. He excels at things we simply haven’t had on the roster since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-02-2024, 08:02 PM   #163
The Beast Inside Your Head

I'll take Tyler Lockett over Mooney once he gets cut.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2024, 08:03 PM   #164
Andy Reid Supporter

Gonna say this was probably more of a Justin Fields problem than a Darnell Mooney problem

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-02-2024, 08:07 PM   #165
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
I'll take Tyler Lockett over Mooney once he gets cut.
Lockett is 87 years old
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.