Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-04-2019, 12:40 PM   #2
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Sweat looks like he closes fast when he gets an opening.
The problem is that he doesn't appear to shed blocks very well. Might make for a better 3-4 OLB in the pros. I don't know. Like I said, the handful of times I got to see him, I got excited, only to see him disappear.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 10:16 AM   #3
Baba Ganoush

Todd McShay's latest mock is out, and he has Georgia CB Deandre Baker heading to the Chiefs with the No. 29 pick.

If the Chiefs address the CB need in the first round, he writes, look for them to add a RB in the second or third round.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2019, 03:09 AM   #4
Fish are scared of me

According to the OP we've looked at 51 offensive players and 21 defensive.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2019, 08:39 PM   #5
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
According to the OP we've looked at 51 offensive players and 21 defensive.
I need to update the list this week.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2019, 11:01 PM   #6

Just added:
Quote:
ILB
Kendall Joseph, Clemson
Jordan Jones, Kentucky

S
Taylor Rapp, Washington
Chauncey Gardner-Johnson,Florida
Jaquon Johnson, Miami
Marquise Blair, Utah
Malik Gant, Marshall
Juan Thornhill, Virginia
Johnathan Abram, Mississippi State
Deionte Thompson, Alabama
Darius West, Kentucky

CB
Joejuan Williams, Vanderbilt
Corey Ballentine, Washburn
DeAndre “Dre” Baker, Georgia
Byron Murphy, Washington
Saivion Smith, Alabama
...and once I figure out edge vs DT vs DL, I need to add:
Quote:
LJ Collier DL TCU
Shareef Miller DL Penn State
Anthony Nelson DL Iowa
Terry Beckner Jr DL Missouri
Daniel Wise DL Kansas
Clelin Ferrell DL Clemson
Jachai Polite DL Florida
Montez Sweat DL Mississippi State
Austin Bryant DL Clemson
Khalen Saunders DL Western Illinois
Dexter Lawrence DL Clemson
...and then I need to plug in all the links. Hope to get it done in the next day or two.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2019, 04:10 AM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Just added:

...and once I figure out edge vs DT vs DL, I need to add:

...and then I need to plug in all the links. Hope to get it done in the next day or two.
This might help you a tad...
LJ Collier DE TCU
Shareef Miller DE Penn State
Anthony Nelson DE Iowa
Terry Beckner Jr DT Missouri
Daniel Wise DT Kansas
Clelin Ferrell DE Clemson
Jachai Polite DE Florida
Montez Sweat DE Mississippi State
Austin Bryant DE Clemson
Khalen Saunders DT Western Illinois
Dexter Lawrence DT Clemson

I'm not at all sure what your DL set is all about... If it's for a tweener type then the closest on that list is Collier.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-22-2019, 09:32 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
This might help you a tad...
LJ Collier DE TCU
Shareef Miller DE Penn State
Anthony Nelson DE Iowa
Terry Beckner Jr DT Missouri
Daniel Wise DT Kansas
Clelin Ferrell DE Clemson
Jachai Polite DE Florida
Montez Sweat DE Mississippi State
Austin Bryant DE Clemson
Khalen Saunders DT Western Illinois
Dexter Lawrence DT Clemson

I'm not at all sure what your DL set is all about... If it's for a tweener type then the closest on that list is Collier.

Thanks man. Been a long week. Updating now.
Old 03-12-2019, 11:03 PM   #9
'Tis my eye!

Anthony Nelson would be a good late-rounder. He's a high motor DE, is disciplined in both the run and pass game, and can get after the QB. He'd be quality depth at DE.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 08:29 AM   #10
MVP

What about Devin White? Is there just no chance he falls to us?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-19-2019, 09:05 AM   #11
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
What about Devin White? Is there just no chance he falls to us?
Doubtful. He's probably a top 10 pick at this point. They'd have to trade their entire draft. For a non-pass rushing linebacker.

Not bloody likely I would say.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 01:19 AM   #12
The Boom Boom Room

http://walterfootball.com/ProspectMeetings/ByTeam

Kyle Phillips, DE, Tennessee (PRO)
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2019, 03:26 PM   #13
It's just a ride.

https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2019...day-roundup-3/
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-22-2019, 11:50 AM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
I like the low, low mileage on Thomas. And a 4.4 40 time? I'd take a flyer on him in UDFA in a heartbeat.

*also, Ferguson's terrible agility tests may drop him like a rock and he'd still be a solid mid-round pick.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2019, 10:29 PM   #15

Also just added:

Quote:
Doyin Jibowu DB Fort Hays State
Justin Layne CB Michigan State

Matt Sokol TE Michigan State

DeAndre Thompkins WR Penn State

Johnathan Thomas RB Penn State
Josh Jacobs RB Alabama

Koa Farmer LB Penn State

55 on Offense, 51 Defense = 106 prospects so far

Last edited by Dante84; 03-22-2019 at 10:43 PM..