Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-25-2024, 10:46 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

What’s the strategy for tomorrow?

We only have one pick at 64 but 4 picks to start off day 3 with 2 in rd 4 and 2 in rd 5. They also have the extra Titans 3rd.

Sure feels like they have ammo to trade up a good deal if they really want to.

Feels like they will only have one pick tomorrow unless something major happens. If so what position would you take? Trade up for a Tackle?

DT seems like a very underrated pick to me. What do you guys think?
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 12:50 AM   #31
I'll **** anything that moves!

See if KCC can continue to act like act like a twat in tomorrow’s Royals GDT? No?

Well **** it then…. Find out where they’re registered, maybe get a good place setting or candlesticks, rub some dirt on it and let’s turn two…

I have little doubt we’ll grab another player who will play a valuable role tomorrow. And I think we have to be shortsighted, and go for a player who could potentially be a player that can honestly contribute to a Pat Trick.
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-26-2024, 01:10 AM   #32
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
See if KCC can continue to act like act like a twat in tomorrow’s Royals GDT? No?
And I see you're so bothered about my shit talking in Royals/Jays game threads that you're even posting about me in other football threads irrelevant to the topic now too.

I have no interest at all in a Royals/Tigers game thread (or anything Royals-related at all when they're not facing the Jays), FYI. You can rest easy.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-26-2024, 02:20 AM   #33
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
If you give me McCaffery or rice I would be happy. Offensive fatty too would be good.
I really want Brenden Rice. He is big, athletic, and different from every other WR on the team.

I feel like, with Mahomes, Rice could be a Pro Bowl level player. If he goes to a different QB and HC combo, who knows. I also feel like, especially lately, players with successful family members in the NFL have also been successful.

I wanted McCaffrey until we signed LRZ. Not that LRZ would make the team and play over McCaffrey, but they seem redundant. They probably aren't, but the role I wanted McCaffrey for is basically going to LRZ I think.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-26-2024, 02:22 AM   #34
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
If you give me McCaffery or rice I would be happy. Offensive fatty too would be good.
I also meant to mention some other, lesser hyped receivers, who could be camp invites or late round picks.

I like Bub Means from Pitt and Cornelius Johnson from Michigan.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-26-2024, 05:17 AM   #35
GDT Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Try and trade up in the 2nd for an OT.
This seems likely.
493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-26-2024, 05:20 AM   #36
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
We only have one pick at 64 but 4 picks to start off day 3 with 2 in rd 4 and 2 in rd 5. They also have the extra Titans 3rd.

Sure feels like they have ammo to trade up a good deal if they really want to.

Feels like they will only have one pick tomorrow unless something major happens. If so what position would you take? Trade up for a Tackle?

DT seems like a very underrated pick to me. What do you guys think?
We don't have a pick in round 3.......
tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-26-2024, 05:45 AM   #37
It was not a fair catch

Shower, brush my teeth, get dressed, yell at students, survive, drink mt dew.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 05:48 AM   #38
MVP

Trade up for the BYU tackle then win more Super Bowls.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-26-2024, 06:09 AM   #39
offense > defense

I would've said this before yesterday, but I'm fully on board with quality over quantity at this specific juncture, going for that 3peat and really maximizing Kelce's last couple years, Jones before any potential decline, and Hollywood on that 1-year deal. If they see a tackle there in the 40s who can start this year, whether it's LT or RT and Taylor moves over, I'm 10000% on board with that.
CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-26-2024, 06:16 AM   #40
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Hawks View Post
Okay this is a really good idea IMHO
It’s so crazy it just might work
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 06:30 AM   #41
MVP

just keep stacking good football players.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 06:37 AM   #42
Starter

My goodness, I was lectured at by someone on this forum a while back about how the Chiefs would NEVER go into the draft with a gaping hole at any position...lo and behold, we have two gaping holes at LT and CB. Either the plan is to bring Donovan Smith back or draft his replacement today. We can't go into the season with Wanya Morris protecting Mahomes' blindside.
SHOWTIME has disabled reputation
Old 04-26-2024, 06:37 AM   #43
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
If I were Brad Veatch my strategy would be to draft players who are really good to play for the KC Chiefs
DVOA agrees with this strategy fwiw
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 06:40 AM   #44
In Search of a Life

Bpa. Though I'd rather stack the deck with offense so that next year we can focus on defense again. Would like to start thinking about a TE and we can get value at RB. Still would help to have an extra wr body but hoping we consider a reliable vet since we need to fill the bottom instead of the top

Obviously need an OT

An underrated need is interior OL. Depth is always helpful. But I really don't want to pump so much money into a position you should be able to draft. We save tons of money moving away from trey and in the near future we want to move away from Thuney
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 06:44 AM   #45
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
My goodness, I was lectured at by someone on this forum a while back about how the Chiefs would NEVER go into the draft with a gaping hole at any position...lo and behold, we have two gaping holes at LT and CB. Either the plan is to bring Donovan Smith back or draft his replacement today. We can't go into the season with Wanya Morris protecting Mahomes' blindside.
I wouldn’t call CB a gaping hole.

The secondary as a whole will still be pretty good, even without Sneed.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote