Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-22-2017, 03:49 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

What team do you want Alex to go to, and what do you want in return?

We've seen that Veach can fleece teams for acquiring talent (Ragland/Bills), but we haven't seen what he can do offloading talent. He'll have his first big opportunity with Alex this offseason.

Potential Trade Partners:
  • Browns (AFC)
  • Bills (AFC)
  • Cardinals (NFC
  • Bengals (AFC - longshot)
  • Broncos (AFC - Inter-division unlikely)
  • Jags (AFC - Bortles is holding his own lately)
  • Jets (AFC)
  • Redskins (NFC - If Cousins leaves)

What do they have to offer, and what do you think he can net us?
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2017, 07:49 PM   #61
MVP

I'd like to see him go to the Browns and get at least a 2nd in return. Whether or not that happens is another story of course.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-22-2017, 08:01 PM   #62
Starter

You should think that thru...... just saying
blackkatesmiranda is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutblackkatesmiranda is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutblackkatesmiranda is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutblackkatesmiranda is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutblackkatesmiranda is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutblackkatesmiranda is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutblackkatesmiranda is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutblackkatesmiranda is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutblackkatesmiranda is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutblackkatesmiranda is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutblackkatesmiranda is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 12-22-2017, 08:05 PM   #63
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Vagina View Post
Alex always shows up.
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2017, 08:06 PM   #64
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bob View Post
Won't be popular but, I want him to play one more year in KC. I think our chances are better with him than Mahomes.

I dont care whether our chances to win a game or two more in '18 are a few % better....any longer

Its time to start mahomes and get him going so that our long term chances are better

I think the front office agrees
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2017, 08:09 PM   #65
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
As always for me it's pretty much anywhere but Denver. Not that I'll be terrified if he goes to Denver, but I just have no interest in being beaten over the head with that storyline all year, every year until he retires.
Name ONE defensive player on this team that fears Alex Smith. I'll wait.

Come on down, Johnny Boy. And bring your checkbook and well-known idiocy.

Quote:
Won't be popular but, I want him to play one more year in KC. I think our chances are better with him than Mahomes. I don't think Mahomes is ready. I think this is a very real possibility.

If we trade him, I think a second would suffice. Don't really care where he goes.
I think "**** Black Bob".

So there's that.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2017, 08:13 PM   #66
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Won't be popular but, I want him to play one more year in KC. I think our chances are better with him than Mahomes. I don't think Mahomes is ready. I think this is a very real possibility.

If we trade him, I think a second would suffice. Don't really care where he goes.
Another one and done in the playoffs. Yes, we're so much better off with him.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-22-2017, 09:26 PM   #67
Mahomes Fanboi

I hope he goes to Denver. Talk about the easiest game plan twice a season. Stack the box and force Alex to beat you deep,... Not happening.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2017, 10:08 PM   #68
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
I hope he goes to Denver. Talk about the easiest game plan twice a season. Stack the box and force Alex to beat you deep,... Not happening.
That's just stale old bread. With Hunt's speed, Alex has been great with the deep ball this year - cant name many qb's with more deep balls than him this year.

And this D in its current form would be in big trouble with Alex on the Donkey's roster - hell they've had trouble with some of the worst qb's in the NFL this year.
hitchief < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.hitchief < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.hitchief < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.hitchief < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.hitchief < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.hitchief < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.hitchief < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.hitchief < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.hitchief < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.hitchief < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.hitchief < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 12-22-2017, 10:17 PM   #69
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitchief View Post
That's just stale old bread. With Hunt's speed, Alex has been great with the deep ball this year - cant name many qb's with more deep balls than him this year.

And this D in its current form would be in big trouble with Alex on the Donkey's roster - hell they've had trouble with some of the worst qb's in the NFL this year.
Yeah, we've all seen how quickly ASS11 goes to a new franchise, gets up to speed, and the titles just start pouring in.

Elway may have shit on his roster but I can assure you that the ONLY reaction a QB like Smith gets from a guy like that is a passing yawn, records and job security be damned.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 10:20 PM   #70
In Search of a Life

Denver scares me. Alex could develop into a stud under Elways tutelage
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2017, 10:46 PM   #71
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

Chiefs could sign him to a team friendly extension just to **** with us, but it would also make him more easily traded.
TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-22-2017, 11:26 PM   #72
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
Another one and done in the playoffs. Yes, we're so much better off with him.
Nope- we will go none and done with Mahomo imo
Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-22-2017, 11:43 PM   #73
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Denver scares me. Alex could develop into a stud under Elways tutelage
So that's what players in their 13th years do? They develop?

I'm pretty worried about that too brah.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2017, 11:44 PM   #74
Ultrabanned

Denver got Charles, maybe next we'll see DJ and Alex head out that way.

Buncha developmental guys we've got here apparently.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2017, 11:46 PM   #75
Ultrabanned

The Broncos are going to suck dick for a while. They're about to pull a Browns. I'm pretty excited about that and don't think Alex going to Denver is gonna change their fate. Elway is gonna **** them way harder than any retread QB ever could.