Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-24-2015, 02:47 PM  
Most Valuable Villain

Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread

Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2018, 03:34 PM   #751
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler08 View Post
I’ll have to check into that. We already have Netflix and prime
Hulu Live is basically live cable streaming with local channels.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2018, 03:44 PM   #752
Most Valuable Villain

I used Reddit NFL Streams for the first preseason game and it worked out awesome. I only had an issue getting it from my laptop to my TV but that's because I'm dumb and only had a couple of minutes before the game started. I'm actually thinking of building a streaming box in the next 3-4 months to just hook up to the TV and use that.

16 more days and I cut off DirecTV.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2018, 03:45 PM   #753
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pest View Post
I followed his "google it" suggestion and all I found was how to make it so that Chrome either asks you to show your location every time you visit a site or that Chrome will never ask you. I didn't see anywhere to set it to a specific location. My assumption was that it would require a VPN service.
That's my plan. I found a VPN service that has a Kansas City server and installed it on my firestick. It seems to work right now for the local KC programming. I will find out soon enough if it allows me to catch the games. The VPN I use is Express VPN. I paid for a year at $99. But I don't just plan to use it for Chiefs games. I also use it to hide my location when I'm streaming things like reddit and Terrarium.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 03:48 PM   #754
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pest View Post
I used Reddit NFL Streams for the first preseason game and it worked out awesome. I only had an issue getting it from my laptop to my TV but that's because I'm dumb and only had a couple of minutes before the game started. I'm actually thinking of building a streaming box in the next 3-4 months to just hook up to the TV and use that.

16 more days and I cut off DirecTV.
If you happen to have an old laptop lying around that's at least new enough to have an HDMI port, they make for great streaming boxes. Couple it with this keyboard, and it's a great setup.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2018, 03:54 PM   #755
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler08 View Post
What would my options be if I cut ties, to record local channels? My wife watches a ton of network dramas. Basically being able to record loca channels is the only reason we still have it. And Sunday ticket.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Hulu Live has locals with cloud DVR.
I've been happy with YouTube TV. It has local plus additional sports channels, if that has any interest.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-15-2018, 04:54 PM   #756
Veteran

I tried reddit last year for games and I cussed and threw stuff more cuz of it than how bad the Chiefs were during their losing streak
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-15-2018, 05:49 PM   #757
Starter

This is one of the more entertaining threads each year about this time. Laugh out loud material! My recent ploy found me in the jaws of the 'friendly' Directv rep from hell who said, "I know what you're up to and I can cancel your ass right now AND charge you an early termination fee, so don't try pulling your sob story shit on me!" Damn! That guy should work for a collection agency.
3rd&Long must have mowed badgirl's lawn.3rd&Long must have mowed badgirl's lawn.3rd&Long must have mowed badgirl's lawn.3rd&Long must have mowed badgirl's lawn.3rd&Long must have mowed badgirl's lawn.3rd&Long must have mowed badgirl's lawn.3rd&Long must have mowed badgirl's lawn.3rd&Long must have mowed badgirl's lawn.3rd&Long must have mowed badgirl's lawn.3rd&Long must have mowed badgirl's lawn.3rd&Long must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-15-2018, 05:59 PM   #758
Fish are scared of me

NFL Gamepass is $99 and it works great. You get all the games and can watch them live as well as reruns in different formats like coaches view which is pretty neat. During the first game I had gamepass on as well as the tV and gamepass was much better.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2018, 06:11 PM   #759
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
NFL Gamepass is $99 and it works great. You get all the games and can watch them live as well as reruns in different formats like coaches view which is pretty neat. During the first game I had gamepass on as well as the tV and gamepass was much better.
Gamepass won't be live for the regular season in case you weren't aware of that.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 06:14 PM   #760
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd&Long View Post
This is one of the more entertaining threads each year about this time. Laugh out loud material! My recent ploy found me in the jaws of the 'friendly' Directv rep from hell who said, "I know what you're up to and I can cancel your ass right now AND charge you an early termination fee, so don't try pulling your sob story shit on me!" Damn! That guy should work for a collection agency.
No shit?
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2018, 05:35 AM   #761
MVP

Was able to get my nephew's college email address. Still deciding if I even want to bother with the ST streaming service. I didn't miss all that much last year, as my current provider has Red Zone.

With all that said, last I checked you can use code BACKTOSCHOOL and knock 20% off the price of the college student version of Sunday Ticket streaming.

$80 for the season isn't a bad deal if the app is solid.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2018, 06:45 AM   #762
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd&Long View Post
They certainly aren’t going to care about customers more now that AT&T owns them. AT&T hates their customers even more than they hate their employees.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2018, 07:16 AM   #763
Please squeeze

I know it is not free or much cheaper than ST but people could get a VPN, sign in from Europe and purchase GamePass then watch all the games live. The cost with a VPN would be around $200.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2018, 08:40 AM   #764
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Was able to get my nephew's college email address. Still deciding if I even want to bother with the ST streaming service. I didn't miss all that much last year, as my current provider has Red Zone.

With all that said, last I checked you can use code BACKTOSCHOOL and knock 20% off the price of the college student version of Sunday Ticket streaming.

$80 for the season isn't a bad deal if the app is solid.
Can you only stream on one platform at a time?

Last edited by The Franchise; 08-16-2018 at 09:46 AM..
Old 08-16-2018, 09:19 AM   #765
Veteran

What is this Sunday ticket streaming service? I’ve never heard of it before. My wife still has her college email address
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.