Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-09-2018, 07:39 PM  
I'll be back.

Star Wars: Episode IX

Welp, time to start the thread because LANDO IS BACK.

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/new...ing-episode-ix

Quote:
The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed the long-gestating rumors that Billy Dee Williams will return to that galaxy far, far away and will reprise his role of Lando Calrissian for next year’s Star Wars: Episode IX!

Williams made his debut as the gambling scoundrel in Star Wars: Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, reprising in Episode VI: Return of the Jedi, and in countless other Star Wars shows like Star Wars Rebels and games like Star Wars: Jedi Knight II – Jedi Outcast. He even voiced the character in various Robot Chicken and Family Guy episodes dedicated solely to Star Wars as well as The LEGO Movie. Donald Glover stepped into the role earlier this year to play a younger Lando in Solo: A Star Wars Story.

In Episode IX, Williams joins returning franchise stars Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Oscar Isaac, and Adam Driver, plus newcomer (and frequent J.J. Abrams collabroator) Keri Russell.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2019, 09:37 PM   #631
Unsparing

I've reached a command decision, and the decision is this:

The prequels and the sequels simply don't exist. Not a one of them is worth acknowledging much less remembering, so I'm wiping them out.
They seriously could have taken the budgets of those six films and made a trilogy about what Darth Vader likes to do on his day off, and it would have blown this haphazard shit they're calling "canon" right to hell where it belongs.

Mother**** Walt Disney.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2019, 09:41 PM   #632
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
I've reached a command decision, and the decision is this:

The prequels and the sequels simply don't exist. Not a one of them is worth acknowledging much less remembering, so I'm wiping them out.
They seriously could have taken the budgets of those six films and made a trilogy about what Darth Vader likes to do on his day off, and it would have blown this haphazard shit they're calling "canon" right to hell where it belongs.

Mother**** Walt Disney.
All of this x eleventy-billion.
Luncian is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuncian is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuncian is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuncian is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuncian is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuncian is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuncian is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuncian is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuncian is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuncian is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutLuncian is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 10-21-2019, 09:43 PM   #633
sorta mod-ish

The little kid in me that remembers Star Wars 30 and 40 years ago wants this to be great. The adult I am...….has doubts.

I hope for two things...
- I don't let Rian Johnson (and to a much lesser degree, Ep. VII) ruin my expectations
- I can just sit back and enjoy this, immensely
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2019, 09:55 PM   #634
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
The little kid in me that remembers Star Wars 30 and 40 years ago wants this to be great. The adult I am...….has doubts.

I hope for two things...
- I don't let Rian Johnson (and to a much lesser degree, Ep. VII) ruin my expectations
- I can just sit back and enjoy this, immensely
Lol. They've still got that bag o' **** slated to do an entire trilogy of something Star Wars. I guess that's his reward for being the only asshole in Hollywood hard up enough to destroy the character of Luke Skywalker.
I'd like to punch that queer right in his ****ing nose.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2019, 10:20 PM   #635
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Jesus. That looks incredible.
Did you hear that Star Wars theme with full accompaniment? ****in' A!
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2019, 12:35 AM   #636
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

I have about as much enthusiasm for this as a possible wet fart coming out.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-22-2019, 01:23 AM
Gadzooks
This message has been deleted by Gadzooks.
Old 10-22-2019, 09:51 AM   #637
BAMF!

My bullshit analysis of the newest trailer that I've given 5 seconds of thought to: Rey and Ren fighting in the water seems to be a juxtaposition of Anakin and Obi fighting by lava. My bet is this is the scene where Rey converts Ren to the light or gray side of the force, and thus the rise of the Skywalker name. The water will wash away his 'sins'.
bowener has disabled reputation
Old 10-22-2019, 09:58 AM   #638
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowener View Post
My bullshit analysis of the newest trailer that I've given 5 seconds of thought to: Rey and Ren fighting in the water seems to be a juxtaposition of Anakin and Obi fighting by lava. My bet is this is the scene where Rey converts Ren to the light or gray side of the force, and thus the rise of the Skywalker name. The water will wash away his 'sins'.
Kylo's theme in major key was played during a teaser tweet.

He's definitely redeeming himself.

Likely by sacrifice.

Can't ****ing wait.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2019, 10:28 AM   #639
Ain't no relax!

Completely meh. Bringing back Palpatine is some dumb unoriginal shit. Every villain since Vader has sucked. Rey is boring. Ren is an emo douche. Redemption arc is dumb. This franchise is already dead, it just doesn't know it. No amount of Disney cash can fix this ****ing turd...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 04:47 PM   #640
In Search of a Life

Couple of things

Star Wars horses? Looked kinda cheesy. Reminded me of Krull

c3PO saying “let me have one last look at my friends”. But he’s shared hardly any scenes with those guys.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 06:03 PM   #641
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowener View Post
Dipshit Kylo leaves his lightsaber on the ruins of the Death Star after Mary Sue stabs him in the chest with it, and then heals him enough to keep him from dying. So everything his character has done for and with the First Order up to that point is tossed aside like Luke nonchalantly chucking his father's lightsaber over the cliff, because Kylo has a post-asswhipping vision of Han Solo telling him it's never too late to return to the light.

Han Solo.

The smuggler with ZERO force ability.

Not Anakin/Vader who Kylo has been feverishly spanking his force monkey to for three ****ing films, but Han Solo.

So, dipshit goes back to Palpatine's lair with NO WEAPON, intending to join Mary Sue and help her defeat the Sith Lord. Palpatine siphons enough force essence from these two morons to rejuvenate himself to an Episode III state, and then promptly kills the village idiot who came to the gun fight with a slingshot.
A fitting end for a character so horribly written and executed.
Old 10-23-2019, 02:19 PM   #642
I'll be back.

Old 10-23-2019, 03:09 PM   #643
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
More Palpatine goodies!

This .....is......terrible. JFC.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2019, 03:42 PM   #644
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Palpatine...**** you with this...

...I've said it before, this is my last Star Wars movie. They just don't know how to make it compelling any more. Yes, the action is pretty cool, but that's not what Star Wars was to me. After the shitty prequels, I enjoyed TFA, even if it was a stupid ass reboot. TLJ killed my enthusiasm.

I'll watch this one, but I don't have high hopes.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2019, 04:09 PM   #645
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

That DeepFake was awesome...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.