Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-22-2019, 02:00 PM   #2
WhatUneed2Hear

Thank you for your...ok see ya BOB. Retire and enjoy the free money you got.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 02:02 PM   #3
Why so serious?

As long as they go outside the organization, I'm fine with whomever we get. I'm willing to trust that Reid isn't ****ing around and will really go and bring in the guy he thinks is best.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 02:04 PM   #4
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
As long as they go outside the organization, I'm fine with whomever we get. I'm willing to trust that Reid isn't ****ing around and will really go and bring in the guy he thinks is best.
This is where I'm at, as well. Hiring from within is a nonstarter for me.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 02:10 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
This is where I'm at, as well. Hiring from within is a nonstarter for me.
Mike Smith wouldn't bother me. But I worry about his history tied to this scheme. Which is why I'm iffy about Rex Ryan too.

Doubt this would ever happen... But id actually love the idea of Mike Smith and spagnuolo in some kind of co-ordinator arrangement. Gives Smith a look at a new defense. Gives spags a right hand man who can challenge him.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 07:09 PM   #6
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Reid once hired Juan Castillo as his Defensive Coordinator. Juan Castillo, who joined the Eagles as an offensive assistant, then was promoted to Tight Ends coach, then promoted to Offensive Line coach, and THEN promoted to Defensive Coordinator because he played linebacker and coached defense at a high school.

And then Reid kept Sutton this year, and repeatedly praised Sutton after the games, for making "great" adjustments at half time.

So, I am hoping that Veatch and even Clark Hunt will have input on who becomes the next DC.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-22-2019, 07:30 PM   #7
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
Reid once hired Juan Castillo as his Defensive Coordinator. Juan Castillo, who joined the Eagles as an offensive assistant, then was promoted to Tight Ends coach, then promoted to Offensive Line coach, and THEN promoted to Defensive Coordinator because he played linebacker and coached defense at a high school.

And then Reid kept Sutton this year, and repeatedly praised Sutton after the games, for making "great" adjustments at half time.

So, I am hoping that Veatch and even Clark Hunt will have input on who becomes the next DC.

No way I think Reid is infallible, but you're relying upon Clark Hunt or your misspelling of Brett Veach as a better alternative? Slow down, my friend. We're both on board with change. Let's start from there. CP can unite around ANY defense that's not Bob Sutton.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 09:27 PM   #8
DeadPunisher

Quote:
No way I think Reid is infallible, but you're relying upon Clark Hunt or your misspelling of Brett Veach as a better alternative? Slow down, my friend. We're both on board with change. Let's start from there. CP can unite around ANY defense that's not Bob Sutton.
I have a customer with the last name Veatch, and when I type fast sometimes I don't catch it.

And I am not relying on them, just hoping that it's not just Reid's decision, and Veach and Hunt are the two most likely people who could have input that Reid cannot ignore.

ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-22-2019, 02:01 PM   #9
MVP

Now who is Reids buddy thats gonna get this job? Maybe his son?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-22-2019, 02:02 PM   #10
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Now who is Reids buddy thats gonna get this job? Maybe his son?
I'd have to think spagnuolo is very high on the list. Mike Smith, if internal.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 02:05 PM   #11
In Search of a Life

Maybe adds some context around Marcus peters going after Sutton last year. Appears he wasn't alone.
Old 01-22-2019, 02:02 PM   #12
Thank you

****, I'm so happy. It sucks that it took blowing a chance at a Super Bowl to get here, but still. The future is TRULY bright.
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2019, 02:02 PM   #13
B2B, 3in5, belief in Chief

That's pretty dang cool.
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 02:05 PM   #14
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Bob is a good football coach and a great person. He played an integral role in the success of our team over the last six seasons. I’ve said before that change can be a good thing, for both parties, and I believe that is the case here for the Chiefs and Bob. This was not an easy decision, but one I feel is in the best interest of the Kansas City Chiefs moving forward.
How hard could it have been?
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2019, 02:06 PM   #15
Changes pants while driving

Clark should have had Trump do it for added emphasis.
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote