Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-01-2020, 06:48 AM   #14506
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
There is that but our population density outside of Toronto/Montreal/Vancouver is pretty low. The sun would be nice about now having been stuck in the house for about 6 months unless you snowmobile, ski or ice fish.

This time of year there isn't a lot of outdoor activities available, too cold or too much snow for golf/soccer/baseball and other summer stuff , lakes still frozen over and fishing is closed till may 21, but also too wet and not enough snow for skiing and snowmobiling.

I live in cottage country next to lake Nipissing one the biggest fresh water lakes in Ontario , it will be interesting to see if the big city folks flock up here to escape their apartments when it warms up.
So what...you have like 3 months where it's not winter? **** that noise.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 07:02 AM   #14507
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
There is that but our population density outside of Toronto/Montreal/Vancouver is pretty low. The sun would be nice about now having been stuck in the house for about 6 months unless you snowmobile, ski or ice fish.

This time of year there isn't a lot of outdoor activities available, too cold or too much snow for golf/soccer/baseball and other summer stuff , lakes still frozen over and fishing is closed till may 21, but also too wet and not enough snow for skiing and snowmobiling.

I live in cottage country next to lake Nipissing one the biggest fresh water lakes in Ontario , it will be interesting to see if the big city folks flock up here to escape their apartments when it warms up.
Closed? No ice fishing?
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 07:04 AM   #14508
Reset

City morgue nearing capacity in New York City (yikes). They’re bringing in refrigerator trucks
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 07:04 AM   #14509
Supporter

****ing media

"Best case scenario 100k deaths..."

Dr. Facui when asked should we prepare for 100k deaths, "That is a possibility"
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 07:10 AM   #14510
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
****ing media

What's wrong with that prediction?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 07:10 AM   #14511
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
****ing media

The media is just reporting what the Trump administration is telling them. I know reality is hard for you but 100k deaths or more is clearly a possibility.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 07:11 AM   #14512
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
What's wrong with that prediction?
Read what I said again. The media said it was the "Best case scenario". Dr. Fauci said it was a "possibility". I never heard the words "best case scenario" come from him.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 07:12 AM   #14513
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
The media is just reporting what the Trump administration is telling them. I know reality is hard for you but 100k deaths or more is clearly a possibility.
Dude, I thought you were putting me on ignore? Please . You obviously didn't read what I said.
Old 04-01-2020, 07:15 AM   #14514
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Dude, I thought you were putting me on ignore? Please . You obviously didn't read what I said.
I did read what you said. Show me the article where the media says best case scenario 100k deaths?

Even with blanket nationwide adoption of stringent mitigation efforts, between 100,000 and 240,000 Americans could face death in the coming weeks in a cascading nationwide ordeal, according to modeling explained by senior members of the President's emergency task force Tuesday.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/31/polit...rus/index.html
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-01-2020, 07:17 AM   #14515
Shit

Quote:
****ing media

you obviously didnt watch the whole press conference. or youre being disingenuous

fauci repeatedly said that he thought we would do better with social distancing then we have and that hope made him say we can do better

but when the reporter asked "what is the best case with what we are doing right now?" all 3 (birx, fauci, trump all immediately pointed at the board and said "that IS the best case in our models" and fauci was also asked if the country could handle 100k deaths in the next 2 months and he responded " thats the reality of the situation"
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 07:17 AM   #14516
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ksn...ronavirus/amp/

Our local hospital just announced paycuts.
I don't see anything wrong with how they handled that, most of those people should get the lost money back from unemployment with the spending bill.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 07:18 AM   #14517
Shit

Quote:
Read what I said again. The media said it was the "Best case scenario". Dr. Fauci said it was a "possibility". I never heard the words "best case scenario" come from him.
then you werent watching close, or only hearing what you want to hear. either way you are wrong.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 07:19 AM   #14518
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
I did read what you said. Show me the article where the media says best case scenario 100k deaths?

Even with blanket nationwide adoption of stringent mitigation efforts, between 100,000 and 240,000 Americans could face death in the coming weeks in a cascading nationwide ordeal, according to modeling explained by senior members of the President's emergency task force Tuesday.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/31/polit...rus/index.html
I just watched it on TV. So instead of insulting me and assuming I said something I didn't, why don't you ask the question "where did you see best case scenario"?
Old 04-01-2020, 07:19 AM   #14519
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
So what...you have like 3 months where it's not winter? **** that noise.
Kind of lol, we start golf end may but with black fly/deer fly/mosquito season I figure july and august are actually enjoyable when you are out there.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 04-01-2020, 07:20 AM   #14520
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
you obviously didnt watch the whole press conference. or youre being disingenuous

fauci repeatedly said that he thought we would do better with social distancing then we have and that hope made him say we can do better

but when the reporter asked "what is the best case with what we are doing right now?" all 3 (birx, fauci, trump all immediately pointed at the board and said "that IS the best case in our models" and fauci was also asked if the country could handle 100k deaths in the next 2 months and he responded " thats the reality of the situation"
I didn't see that part. Might have been nice for them show them saying that in the report.