Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-30-2016, 01:14 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

****The Tyreek Hill Thread***

With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Last edited by Dante84; 04-30-2016 at 02:00 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2016, 08:36 AM   #346
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nychief View Post
Shame in the NFL? Okay. Ha.
Ha, No shit. Dez Bryant slaps his own Momma and is still worshiped in Dalllas.
dannybcaitlyn has disabled reputation
Old 05-01-2016, 08:38 AM   #347
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannybcaitlyn View Post
Ha, No shit. Dez Bryant slaps his own Momma and is still worshiped in Dalllas.
http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/...ests-database/
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.
Old 05-01-2016, 08:45 AM   #348
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nychief View Post
Pitiful
dannybcaitlyn has disabled reputation
Old 05-01-2016, 09:55 AM   #349
Life is changing..

I'll bet every fan in Arrowhead Stadium boos the first time he scores a touchdown.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2016, 10:02 AM   #350
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urc Burry View Post
If he pleads guilty he gets probation. If he pleads not guilty and gets found guilty he is going away for a while
Yeah lots of factors go into a guilty plea most of all is availability of $$$ for a proper defense.
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2016, 10:06 AM   #351
Veteran

If you don't have $$ for a proper defense prepare to be steamrolled in our judicial system even for minor crap. Enough $$$ and you can get off or off easy for murder.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-01-2016, 10:11 AM   #352
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Pepper View Post
I'll bet every fan in Arrowhead Stadium boos the first time he scores a touchdown.
Ill take that bet
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2016, 10:12 AM   #353
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
Ill take that bet
Me, too

Easy money.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2016, 12:57 PM   #354
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Pepper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
Ill take that bet
Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Me, too

Easy money.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 12:04 AM   #355
Who's your daddy?

So whatever your career path is and you get fired from your job for domestic abuse you wouldn't apply anywhere else in your chosen field? The way people around here sound like he should not ever get hired for a job! His job is playing football and he is good at it and will get paid a lot of money and I believe that is what pisses people off more almost as much as what he did!!!
dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dtrain has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-02-2016, 10:07 AM   #356
In Search of a Life

I have been reading many of the post on this subject in several different threads and have some thoughts. I first want to clarify that I am a white professional conservative who grew up in a stable home with two parents. If I looked at this scenario through those lenses, it makes it black and white. However, over the years, I have learned to look at any situation in detail, the circumstances and make a fair judgment. Here is my take on the situation: It is apparent that Tyreek lost it at some point during this confrontation. I have been married 25 years to a strong women. There have been heated confrontations over the years where some way some how I restrained myself from a "heat of the moment" reaction. Why? Because when I was 7, I hit a pushed my slightly younger sister over a toy. I had a strong father in my house who made it very clear that hitting my sister, or any other girl, was very wrong and I was punished severely for it. My father also shared with me, as I have shared with my son, through my teen years that violence against women would not be tolerated. To many of us with strong fathers, mothers and our socio-economic conditions this is apparent and nothing but common sense. However, I realize that those without a strong role model raised in a different culture, this is not always apparent. Does this make it right? Absolutely not, just looking at it from another angle.

As far as the charge, the plea, and the consequences: It appears Tyreek had no previous criminal record. He did call authorities about a month before the incident to have her removed from his apartment. There is no record of any other arrests, or incidents, for any other issue(s). I have read the report from the victim, it is horrific. However, though Tyreek was wrong having any physical altercation, it wasn't as bad as the report. Why? A prosecutor would not have a agreed to the plea if it were completely true. If the photos of the victim showed horrific injuries, if there was proof the baby was potentially in danger, etc. a conviction would have been easy. However the prosecutor offered a plea of no jail time, a 52 week domestic violence program, 3 years probation, and if he stays out of trouble it would be expunged from his record. I don't believe a prosecutor would offer that deal, especially expunging it from his record, if the evidence matched the testimony of the victim or if they thought this had happened before. Is it more realistic that Tyreek lost it when she came back in the apartment confrontational, shoved then grabbed her from behind and physically held her during this altercation? Yes and he should have not kicked her out with no pants, and he should have called police as he did previously, instead of the physical altercation. This was wrong and as a black man, with a white women, even though not as bad as the testimony, you plea.

Where is he now... This happened over 18 months ago, and from every account he has been a good citizen. Besides his punishment, what else has he paid? He lost a free education from OSU, could have been a 2nd round draft choice which is a lot bigger contract, and he lost the support of a lot of folks. He should have, but how much more should he pay? I listen to 810 on Sat. and read a lot of the post on here about how he should never play in the NFL, he should make amends by speaking at schools and advocating against violence. This are mostly liberal minded folks. They don't care that he was never in trouble before or after. They don't understand that he may never had a strong role model or socioeconomic structure that they had, even though they think they are way more compassionate than conservatives. The 810 host conjecturing thoughts on his interview of blaming the victim that I don't believe was his intent. They don't seem to realize that he would have no, zero, nada, platform for anyone to listen to his story of what domestic violence can do and how he can help other kids hear his story and learn if he weren't an NFL player.

Where do I stand now: If another team would have drafted this kid, I would have had a reaction to it that would have been negative. However, another team didn't draft this kid, my team since I was age 4 did. I was immediately concerned, and looked at the situation as detailed in this post. I believe in second chance and believe this kid made a one time mistake and has learned from it. I believe he has the potential to make a difference on the field and off the field by having a platform he wouldn't have if not an NFL player? I also believe he should have a very short leash. He needs to realize his second chance, embrace it and ensure he does everything possible to prove the Chiefs made the right choice. I am confident that if he doesn't, he will be cut rather quickly, and rightly so.

Last edited by IowaHawkeyeChief; 05-02-2016 at 10:22 AM..
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 10:42 AM   #357

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
I have been reading many of the post on this subject in several different threads and have some thoughts. I first want to clarify that I am a white professional conservative who grew up in a stable home with two parents. If I looked at this scenario through those lenses, it makes it black and white. However, over the years, I have learned to look at any situation in detail, the circumstances and make a fair judgment. Here is my take on the situation: It is apparent that Tyreek lost it at some point during this confrontation. I have been married 25 years to a strong women. There have been heated confrontations over the years where some way some how I restrained myself from a "heat of the moment" reaction. Why? Because when I was 7, I hit a pushed my slightly younger sister over a toy. I had a strong father in my house who made it very clear that hitting my sister, or any other girl, was very wrong and I was punished severely for it. My father also shared with me, as I have shared with my son, through my teen years that violence against women would not be tolerated. To many of us with strong fathers, mothers and our socio-economic conditions this is apparent and nothing but common sense. However, I realize that those without a strong role model raised in a different culture, this is not always apparent. Does this make it right? Absolutely not, just looking at it from another angle.

As far as the charge, the plea, and the consequences: It appears Tyreek had no previous criminal record. He did call authorities about a month before the incident to have her removed from his apartment. There is no record of any other arrests, or incidents, for any other issue(s). I have read the report from the victim, it is horrific. However, though Tyreek was wrong having any physical altercation, it wasn't as bad as the report. Why? A prosecutor would not have a agreed to the plea if it were completely true. If the photos of the victim showed horrific injuries, if there was proof the baby was potentially in danger, etc. a conviction would have been easy. However the prosecutor offered a plea of no jail time, a 52 week domestic violence program, 3 years probation, and if he stays out of trouble it would be expunged from his record. I don't believe a prosecutor would offer that deal, especially expunging it from his record, if the evidence matched the testimony of the victim or if they thought this had happened before. Is it more realistic that Tyreek lost it when she came back in the apartment confrontational, shoved then grabbed her from behind and physically held her during this altercation? Yes and he should have not kicked her out with no pants, and he should have called police as he did previously, instead of the physical altercation. This was wrong and as a black man, with a white women, even though not as bad as the testimony, you plea.

Where is he now... This happened over 18 months ago, and from every account he has been a good citizen. Besides his punishment, what else has he paid? He lost a free education from OSU, could have been a 2nd round draft choice which is a lot bigger contract, and he lost the support of a lot of folks. He should have, but how much more should he pay? I listen to 810 on Sat. and read a lot of the post on here about how he should never play in the NFL, he should make amends by speaking at schools and advocating against violence. This are mostly liberal minded folks. They don't care that he was never in trouble before or after. They don't understand that he may never had a strong role model or socioeconomic structure that they had, even though they think they are way more compassionate than conservatives. The 810 host conjecturing thoughts on his interview of blaming the victim that I don't believe was his intent. They don't seem to realize that he would have no, zero, nada, platform for anyone to listen to his story of what domestic violence can do and how he can help other kids hear his story and learn if he weren't an NFL player.

Where do I stand now: If another team would have drafted this kid, I would have had a reaction to it that would have been negative. However, another team didn't draft this kid, my team since I was age 4 did. I was immediately concerned, and looked at the situation as detailed in this post. I believe in second chance and believe this kid made a one time mistake and has learned from it. I believe he has the potential to make a difference on the field and off the field by having a platform he wouldn't have if not an NFL player? I also believe he should have a very short leash. He needs to realize his second chance, embrace it and ensure he does everything possible to prove the Chiefs made the right choice. I am confident that if he doesn't, he will be cut rather quickly, and rightly so.
Lots of inside info.... lots of well thought-out, reasoned points made....

First post...

Dare I say, you are a member of the Chiefs org? More specifically, are you Ryne Nutt, the lead Chiefs' scout for this player?
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 10:58 AM   #358

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Lots of inside info.... lots of well thought-out, reasoned points made....

First post...

Dare I say, you are a member of the Chiefs org? More specifically, are you Ryne Nutt, the lead Chiefs' scout for this player?
Ruh roh.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 11:06 AM   #359
Veteran

****The Tyreek Hill Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post

Very well thought out and makes A LOT of sense. I too was thinking that there was no way the prosecution would have done that plea deal if it was truly as bad as it sounds.

I do trust that Dorsey and his team did overturn every rock when it came to this kid and I do trust that Clark Hunt wouldn't have allowed it either unless the information they collected wasn't overwhelmingly clear that this wasn't as bad as it sounds and wouldn't happen again

Like said above, he's on a short lease. Let's move on and start talking about football again
NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-02-2016, 11:08 AM   #360

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Ruh roh.
We didn't know the girl was white until his post.... And he didn't go to OSU, presumably, given his name.