3. Hell or High Water
4. Mad Max: Fury Road
5. Blade Runner 2049
6. Killer Joe
7. Wind River
8. Gone Girl
9. Blue Ruin
10. Black Swan

(honorable mention : Killing Them Softly )
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-14-2019, 06:38 PM   #61
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Surprised nobody mentioned No Country for Old Men. I don't see many movies but I've seen that one more than once. Damn good.
That’s over 10 years old iirc

To add my own to the op, let’s go with Shia Labeouf and Tom Hardy in Lawless from 2012... super underrated moonshiner yarn
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2019, 08:53 PM   #62
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
That’s over 10 years old iirc

To add my own to the op, let’s go with Shia Labeouf and Tom Hardy in Lawless from 2012... super underrated moonshiner yarn
Ah, didn't know that. Thank you.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2019, 10:09 PM   #63
pie is never free

Quote:
Ah, didn't know that. Thank you.
Just glad I could be that dick who corrects random trivia

At your service, guvnah!
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2019, 10:26 PM   #64
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Just glad I could be that dick who corrects random trivia

At your service, guvnah!
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2019, 01:28 PM   #65
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Quote:
Surprised nobody mentioned No Country for Old Men. I don't see many movies but I've seen that one more than once. Damn good.
Yeah, that would definitely be at the top of my list if it came out this decade. One of my all-time favorite movies.
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-16-2019, 05:08 PM   #66
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc rush View Post
I haven't seen everything out there, so I'm sure there there are plenty of movies that should be here that I missed. I still need to see Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.

These are in no order other than Blade Runner 2049 which has become one of my favorite films ever.

Blade Runner 2049
Mad Max Fury Road
Avengers Infinity War
Logan
Guardians of the Galaxy
Skyfall
Gravity
Arrival
Dunkirk
Moonrise Kingdom
Baby Driver
Hell or High Water

I loved this movie and one of Wes Anderson's best works. Highly underrated and a fantastic cast.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-16-2019, 05:26 PM   #67
I could of gone pro

kc rush was also the first to list Arrival. I saw that in the theater and recorded on HBO and watched it a couple of more times. That's a really deep movie and Amy Adams is very easy on the eyes. I really liked that the aliens were not some creature, but really something with many levels. That movie I don't believe a lot of people will get it the first time, that Amy could see into the future and that's why she was chosen.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-16-2019, 05:37 PM   #68
pie is never free

I’m inclined to add the first Star Trek reboot, that was good solid popcorn fare with heart
Old 12-16-2019, 10:10 PM   #69
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I’m inclined to add the first Star Trek reboot, that was good solid popcorn fare with heart
Good movie. Not part of the 2010s
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-17-2019, 10:55 AM   #70
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Good topic, but I need a list of movies released in the 2010s. I don't watch many movies, and I usually don't see them in their first run, so I never know when they came out.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-17-2019, 11:01 AM   #71
Plays to win the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
That is because it's a children's movie.
I didn't know Martin Scorsese was on this board.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-17-2019, 04:26 PM   #72
the great pumpkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post
That movie I don't believe a lot of people will get it the first time, that Amy could see into the future and that's why she was chosen.
My understanding is that the reason she could see into the future was because she learned the alien "language" which allows her to view time non-linearly. I didn't think she could see into the future before encountering the aliens.
heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 12-18-2019, 03:08 PM   #73
Supporter

I'm not necessarily itching for a debate/discussion, but I am curious if I'm the only person who's seen Parasite?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2019, 03:30 PM   #74
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by heapshake View Post
My understanding is that the reason she could see into the future was because she learned the alien "language" which allows her to view time non-linearly. I didn't think she could see into the future before encountering the aliens.
When Amy Adams flashed back to a party a year before with the Chinese Ambassador and she whispered something that she heard in present, that's when it got confusing and I'm not even sure I have it in the right order. It's been a couple of years, but she said whatever, he then listened to her and called off the strike against the Aliens in the present day. It was mind blowing to me.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-19-2019, 11:24 AM   #75
Veteran

No particular order:

Spotlight
Bridesmaids
Inception
Fury
Wolf of Wall Street
Sicario
Django Unchained
The Revenant
Gravity
The Social Network
American Hustle
ChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefBlueCFC 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli