Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 04-03-2019, 08:45 AM  
Stay positive, don't give up

Joker - Warner Bros. movie

New teaser....I'm intrigued

https://youtu.be/t433PEQGErc
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-31-2019, 01:19 AM   #76
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
I'm not sure where all the praise is being generated from that trailer. It gave no insight into the story line what so ever.

ya I watched the first trailer in the OP and didn't think it really looked that good. I'd watch it if it were on amazon but that's about it.

I did see some movie with Phoenix in it recently about him being some weird hit man and I made it through the entire movie, so I was entertained.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2019, 08:57 AM   #77

Everyone saying it's a masterpiece and Oscar buzz for Phoenix.

@firstshowing: There will be before Joker. And there will be after Joker. I don't know if the world is ready for this movie. Or maybe it is? It is GNARLY. It is crazy. It is audacious. It doesn't hold back. Wow. I can't believe it exists. But it does. And it's coming.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-31-2019, 09:13 AM   #78
The Beast Inside Your Head

Looks good, but I don't see it being a big box office hit.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2019, 01:46 PM   #79

Reviews already on RT. Very early but 87% on 32 reviews.

Last edited by Sure-Oz; 09-01-2019 at 09:27 AM..
Old 08-31-2019, 02:38 PM   #80
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Enormous potential with this one ...

I worry that they've given away too much plot via the trailers, however. There better be a good twist.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2019, 02:43 PM   #81
mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post

@firstshowing: There will be before Joker. And there will be after Joker. I don't know if the world is ready for this movie. Or maybe it is? It is GNARLY. It is crazy. It is audacious. It doesn't hold back. Wow. I can't believe it exists. But it does. And it's coming.
Did they have the balls to make it rated R?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2019, 02:58 PM   #82
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
That's what I heard. R for stuff like violence and words and some sexual content.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2019, 07:28 PM   #83
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post

Amazing. When it was announced I was quite skeptical because Todd Phillips has only ever done comedies.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2019, 06:53 AM   #84
oxymoron

The only negative I've seen is that he (Todd Phillips) tried to do too much in one movie. But that's not unusual in entertainment these days. I just finished season one of Carnival Row and while I liked it a lot, they tried to cram about ten different storylines into eight episodes.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2019, 09:27 AM   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Yes, it's apparently a hard R
Old 09-01-2019, 10:49 AM   #86
Bring it on Ahab!

I generally disapprove of giving this character a back-story.

I prefer the Joker that just randomly makes up his own back story with nobody knowing what is or isn't true. The enigma is part of the fun of the character.

I just hope the 'bastard son of a Trumpian Thomas Wayne' rumors aren't true.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2019, 01:02 PM   #87
Plays to win the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
I generally disapprove of giving this character a back-story.

I prefer the Joker that just randomly makes up his own back story with nobody knowing what is or isn't true. The enigma is part of the fun of the character.

I just hope the 'bastard son of a Trumpian Thomas Wayne' rumors aren't true.
Did I ever tell you how I got these scars?
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-01-2019, 02:51 PM   #88
pie is never free

I’d pretty much pay to see Joaquin read a phone book, this is a no brainer for my $10
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 03:05 PM   #89
oxymoron

8 minute standing ovation at the venice film festival.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2019, 05:41 PM   #90
Starter

It is deeper, darker and more disturbing places than any comic book.
mcknzAlex < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.mcknzAlex < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.mcknzAlex < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.mcknzAlex < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.mcknzAlex < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.mcknzAlex < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.mcknzAlex < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.mcknzAlex < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.