Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-06-2006, 06:31 PM  
v^V^v^V^v^V^

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Tonight. FX. 9 PM Central.

I command you to watch.
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-27-2018, 06:52 AM   #376
Politically Incorrect

Damn 14 seasons! They gotta be doing something really good.

I'm going to start watching this week. I'll see how many episodes and seasons I get in before regular season starts.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2018, 10:49 AM   #377
Resident Glue Sniffer

I wished I had watched them all in order. But I just started watching in random order and it's still great. but, there are sometimes very subtle call backs to previous episodes that I didn't get/understand until after I had seen them all and watched them a few times.

Example;
Thundergun Express.
Dennis is in the car listening to all the audio tapes he's made of all the women he's brought back to his room. At the beginning of the episode, Mac implies that Dennis takes way to long to seduce his women. Dennis, of course, disagrees. So he's listening and evaluating his tapes. On one tape, you can hear Mac interrupt the process on tape, and while Dennis is the car he says frustratingly "....well, now I just have to demonstrate my value again..." - indicating that in this particular scenario, that is why it was taking so long to seduce her because he had to start the system all over from the beginning.

this is in reference to the "D" in the D.E.N.N.I.S. system - "Demonstrate Value". and I think that episode was earlier in the series by quite a bit.

The first time I watched the Thundergun episode, that little diddy slipped right past me.

not to mention, watching them in order, you get to see the gradual evolution of Dennis as he becomes more and more of a sociopath; and Mac, becomes more and more gay and more and more in denial.

watching in order, you get to see the gradual destruction of Cricket and you know how he got all of his wounds / got so messed up.

Last edited by Dayze; 08-27-2018 at 10:55 AM..
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2018, 04:52 PM   #378
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
I wished I had watched them all in order. But I just started watching in random order and it's still great. but, there are sometimes very subtle call backs to previous episodes that I didn't get/understand until after I had seen them all and watched them a few times.

Example;
Thundergun Express.
Dennis is in the car listening to all the audio tapes he's made of all the women he's brought back to his room. At the beginning of the episode, Mac implies that Dennis takes way to long to seduce his women. Dennis, of course, disagrees. So he's listening and evaluating his tapes. On one tape, you can hear Mac interrupt the process on tape, and while Dennis is the car he says frustratingly "....well, now I just have to demonstrate my value again..." - indicating that in this particular scenario, that is why it was taking so long to seduce her because he had to start the system all over from the beginning.

this is in reference to the "D" in the D.E.N.N.I.S. system - "Demonstrate Value". and I think that episode was earlier in the series by quite a bit.

The first time I watched the Thundergun episode, that little diddy slipped right past me.

not to mention, watching them in order, you get to see the gradual evolution of Dennis as he becomes more and more of a sociopath; and Mac, becomes more and more gay and more and more in denial.

watching in order, you get to see the gradual destruction of Cricket and you know how he got all of his wounds / got so messed up.
I've just been randomly checking them out from Vicelands on-demand menu, not even sure if their order is correct... but I've literally never watched one where I didnt lol multiple times

The other one I watched after 'Dennis System' was, 'the Gang Wrestles for the Troops' or something like that, with guest star Rowdy Roddy... its all just so absurd, Franks wrasslin character 'The Garbageman' ends up slitting Crickets throat with a sharp edged trash can... the crowd goes wild, the end
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2018, 04:59 PM   #379
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Damn 14 seasons! They gotta be doing something really good.

I'm going to start watching this week. I'll see how many episodes and seasons I get in before regular season starts.
you better be mentally prepared to binge this show. by the end, you may have the mental capacity of charlie.

it would be like the pope watching all episodes of shameless and him not wanting to scam the church coffers
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-27-2018, 05:24 PM   #380
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
you better be mentally prepared to binge this show. by the end, you may have the mental capacity of charlie.

it would be like the pope watching all episodes of shameless and him not wanting to scam the church coffers
This sounds like one of those wacky challenges I could do.

I've worked 4 days with 9 combined hours of sleep. Never for rewarding entertainment but I've done it.

And I was mostly operating on a "Charlie" level at that point but I think it's worth binging...in moderation.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2018, 05:54 PM   #381
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I've just been randomly checking them out from Vicelands on-demand menu, not even sure if their order is correct... but I've literally never watched one where I didnt lol multiple times

The other one I watched after 'Dennis System' was, 'the Gang Wrestles for the Troops' or something like that, with guest star Rowdy Roddy... its all just so absurd, Franks wrasslin character 'The Garbageman' ends up slitting Crickets throat with a sharp edged trash can... the crowd goes wild, the end
They're so much better when you watch them in order.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2018, 06:17 PM   #382
pie is never free

Quote:
The last two letters of the system are my favorite.

Inspire Hope
Separate Entirely
N - Nurture Dependence
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2018, 06:18 PM   #383
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:

That’s a great one.
Ben The Soldier and they gift him some Jorts. Artemis and Dee as Desert Rose. The Maniac, wrestling for like $25, and they find a bucket of walnuts in his car. Cricket “catches an edge” of the trash can (one of crickets many wounds). The Birds of Prey.

Same here,...I’ve probably seen them all a few times. I always have about 30 episodes in my dvr. I just watched Franks Little Darlings tonight. .
Mac still in the process of “cultivating mass” by lugging around a trash bag full of Mexican food. Mac and Dennis go to the doctor and Mac is diagnosed with diabetes....but his pronunciation of the word is great. Frank gets a mortician to do his makeup to cover up his broken nose. ........just so awesome.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2018, 06:12 AM   #384
I'm the MFCEO

Quote:

Viceland has started season 1, they seem to be in order. I know Mondays are 5 episodes, not sure if its on any other days.
rocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-28-2018, 08:05 AM   #385
Resident Glue Sniffer

maybe some spoilers for those who haven't seen all the episodes.
Old 08-28-2018, 08:59 AM   #386
Supporter

Quote:
maybe some spoilers for those who haven't seen all the episodes.
Rickety is David Hornsby, son of Bruce Hornsby

And married to her

Seems like everyone on that show has a habit of marrying well. Even DeVito didn't do too bad [for him]. Though it's weird those two decided to go back out on the prowl after all these years.

Last edited by Baby Lee; 08-28-2018 at 09:07 AM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2018, 09:16 AM   #387
Resident Glue Sniffer

'whoa whoa...nobody is taking me from behind. ....unless you've got crack. If you've got crack, then let's boogie" /Cricket
Old 08-28-2018, 10:04 AM   #388
MVP

Quote:

Wrestling for the Troops is bar none my favorite espisode!
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2018, 04:53 PM   #389
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
They're so much better when you watch them in order.
That makes sense, particularly hearing everyone talk about ho much the characters change as time goes on

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknrolla View Post
Viceland has started season 1, they seem to be in order. I know Mondays are 5 episodes, not sure if its on any other days.
Love marathons of this show, actually got started watching this a while back with a Viceland marathon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Wrestling for the Troops is bar none my favorite espisode!
Its definitely up there for me, the way Dee backs out on the soldier when she sees him in a wheelchair, then hires the fat skank to be the 'rose lady'... they're all such schemers, God love' em
Old 08-28-2018, 05:08 PM   #390
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Rickety is David Hornsby, son of Bruce Hornsby

And married to her

Seems like everyone on that show has a habit of marrying well. Even DeVito didn't do too bad [for him]. Though it's weird those two decided to go back out on the prowl after all these years.

Thought they were cousins, or something like that.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.