Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-06-2006, 06:31 PM  
v^V^v^V^v^V^

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Tonight. FX. 9 PM Central.

I command you to watch.
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-24-2018, 08:25 AM   #361
Resident Glue Sniffer

I watched two of my favorites last night
"Mac & Dennis Buy a Timeshare"
and
"The Gang Breaks Dee"
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2018, 08:47 AM   #362
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
I watched two of my favorites last night
"Mac & Dennis Buy a Timeshare"
and
"The Gang Breaks Dee"
Dee dates a 'tard
Gas Crisis
Dee and Dennis go on welfare
Chardy McDennis
Nightman
Gang makes Lethal Weapon

Those are the ones that stick out
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2018, 08:57 AM   #363
Resident Glue Sniffer

There are soooo many good episodes, I don't think I can come up with a 'Favorite'.

Flowers for Charlie

The Gang Misses the Boat
Dennis is all irritated that the whole crew is just crazy.

Dennis: What if I said I wanted to become a man-cheetah right now? What would you do?

Frank: I’d go get the spots.

Dennis: He’s got spots!

at the end of the episode Dennis comes back in and wants to go back to how things were; then Frank bursts in and wants the same thing.
Frank" "You like it"?
Dennis: Yes (relieved)
lol

I forget the name of the episode, but Frank and Dennis buy an old cop car, and Charlie dons a Serpico costume.

I love the one-liners.
Thundergun episode, Frank steals the tour boat, and the Japanese passengers ask "What happened to Captain Tom".
Frank says "....um.....uh. Captain Tom turned out to be a god damned Junkie"

Last edited by Dayze; 08-24-2018 at 09:24 AM..
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2018, 09:15 AM   #364
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I have NEVER watched one episode and I may be doing myself a disservice.

I think it maybe time to binge watch.

What is the general concept of this show? Is it like Arrested Development or other similar dark comedies?
The show gets better over the seasons. I watched some of the first season with a friend and didn't really get into it much. Devito doesn't appear until season 2, and he really devolves as a character until a bit later. And when I say "devolve" I mean it's hilarious to watch.

Now it's one of my favorite shows ever. 12 seasons and it's still hilarious as ever. All of the characters are funny. Including the chick, which is rare in tv imo.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2018, 09:16 AM   #365
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
I think I read that is is, indeed, the final season.
They are signed on for a 14th season.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2018, 09:18 AM   #366
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
They are signed on for a 14th season.

dang, well that's good. For whatever reason i thought this was the last one.
Old 08-24-2018, 01:19 PM   #367
MVP

Quote:
if I recall, most of that episode of Charlie Work was basically filmed in one continuous shot. if not, it certainly felt like it.

Frank flushing his shoes and shirt because he gets nervous; rank painting himself in black paint and playing a recorder in the same key as the carbon monoxide detector and hiding in the basement.

The Joke Stool.

really good episode.
Dee obviously forgetting/refusing to move the dumpster which ends up being the only strike.

Beautifully done.
DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-24-2018, 07:32 PM   #368
What's up braj?

Man, the lottery ticket episode takes the cake for me. Something about Danny Devito shouting “Look out pillowbiter” gets me every time.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2018, 07:45 PM   #369
Resident Glue Sniffer

And how they go through like three abritrators and spend like 20 hours trying to figure out who owns the ticket.

The Gang Gets Analyzed is another good one that showcases their collective dysfunction.
Old 08-25-2018, 03:56 PM   #370
EvOlVeD

too many to choose, and i don't watch it like i did previously, but the episode at the water park and (frank has aids?):

the dry water slide moment with bottle of water makes me laugh uncontrollably
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-25-2018, 08:06 PM   #371
Spooky Action

....whatever the episode was, Mac is outed over his modified exercise bike

"Hate Crime" may be its name.
EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-25-2018, 08:10 PM   #372
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAC View Post
Dee obviously forgetting/refusing to move the dumpster which ends up being the only strike.

Beautifully done.
it was in homage to the continuous shot in True Detective.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2018, 08:23 PM   #373
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPodolak View Post
....whatever the episode was, Mac is outed over his modified exercise bike

"Hate Crime" may be its name.
Lol. Same episode as I mentioned. The Asspounder 3000
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2018, 11:59 AM   #374
pie is never free

Watched 'The D.E.N.N.I.S System' for making any woman fall in love with you last night, this show is so damn good

'Call her pretending to be an angry neighbor - you're gonna die tonight, bitch! - then show up at her door moments later to save the day
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2018, 06:14 AM   #375
Resident Glue Sniffer

The last two letters of the system are my favorite.

Inspire Hope
Separate Entirely