Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2015, 11:14 PM   #2
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatRock View Post
Damn. I feel for the people involved. I hope everyone wins their money back and then some. I just can't understand how one guy could feel so empowered with that much on the line from multiple people to treat it all as his own.

Unreal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Li'l Smokey View Post
Hoots is right up there with Hitler and Stalin. I'm telling ya.
Now wait a second. I do want to chime in and say that I don't think Hootie had any ill intentions, and he did work very hard. He wanted to win everyone a lot of money. He is just awful at working with other people.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 11:16 PM   #3
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Now wait a second. I do want to chime in and say that I don't think Hootie had any ill intentions, and he did work very hard. He wanted to win everyone a lot of money. He is just awful at working with other people.
THIS! he just thought he had all the answers himself and couldn't work with anyone.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 11:39 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
THIS! he just thought he had all the answers himself and couldn't work with anyone.
Yeah, I understand that. What he apparently didn't get is that if the group isn't going along with your ideas, even if you think the group is making a stupid mistake, you can't force them your way when their money is at stake. Just wish them luck, chuckle to yourself, then put your own brilliant sure-fire winner lineups up separately at draftkings.
alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-26-2015, 05:46 AM   #5
Field General

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Yep, I agree. He had some very sound strategies, he just didnt "play well with others" so to speak.
farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 10-26-2015, 07:36 AM   #6
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerchief View Post
Yep, I agree. He had some very sound strategies, he just didnt "play well with others" so to speak.
I mean... it sounds like he may have had sound strategies and a lot of knowledge, but it also sounds like he didn't have the discipline or work ethic to implement those strategies effectively.

Didn't he basically abandon the entire theory of how to assemble diverse lineups when he went all in on the Seattle defense?
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-26-2015, 08:04 AM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
I mean... it sounds like he may have had sound strategies and a lot of knowledge, but it also sounds like he didn't have the discipline or work ethic to implement those strategies effectively.

Didn't he basically abandon the entire theory of how to assemble diverse lineups when he went all in on the Seattle defense?
Yes. He completely abandoned the theory and not just with the Seattle defense bullshit.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 10-26-2015, 08:17 AM   #8
It's a league game, Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
Yes. He completely abandoned the theory and not just with the Seattle defense bullshit.
He also had an absurd mancrush on all things Patriots the first week we entered and from a fantasy perspective, Brady and co. had a terrible week.

I said it before in here and it bears repeating - if he was such a stellar FanDuel player, he could bankroll the schemes himself by this point. But he isn't, so he's not.

The really ridiculous thing about the Seattle defense that week is that we let him know that Bobby Wagner was out, and he still stubbornly stuck with them.
Swanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 10-26-2015, 09:51 AM   #9
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post

Correct however Hootie didn't like much diversity to whereas my thoughts were if you have 188 line-ups why would you not diversify especially at QB and Def.

Josh McCown our first week was 1.1% owned in the contest and blew up against the horrid Balt pass D scoring 3 less points than Brady and Wilson combined.That's not to say this is full proof as the #1 slot that week did not have McCown showing just how difficult it really is to surround any qb with the other"right" players while staying under the salary cap.It is to say that I believe diversity is the way to attack multiple entries because you're hoping to get that ONE special line-up.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-26-2015, 09:56 AM   #10
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner View Post
It is to say that I believe diversity is the way to attack multiple entries because you're hoping to get that ONE special line-up.
I think this has been researched when it comes to NCAA bracket pools. I believe they determined that quantity (below an insane amount, like in the thousands) doesn't really help because there are so many possible combinations. One bracket you hit on A and B, but the other one who hit on X and Y.

But I don't have a link so I could be wrong.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 10-26-2015, 10:24 AM   #11
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
I think this has been researched when it comes to NCAA bracket pools. I believe they determined that quantity (below an insane amount, like in the thousands) doesn't really help because there are so many possible combinations. One bracket you hit on A and B, but the other one who hit on X and Y.

But I don't have a link so I could be wrong.
That makes sense but you're also talking about a clear cut winner and loser to whereas what we're doing could net us some serious money by placing in the top 100 or whatever.We may not hit the jackpot but the diversification at least imo gives us a better shot at placing in the money and keeping this thing going.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-26-2015, 10:08 AM   #12
It's a league game, Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner View Post
Correct however Hootie didn't like much diversity to whereas my thoughts were if you have 188 line-ups why would you not diversify especially at QB and Def.

Josh McCown our first week was 1.1% owned in the contest and blew up against the horrid Balt pass D scoring 3 less points than Brady and Wilson combined.That's not to say this is full proof as the #1 slot that week did not have McCown showing just how difficult it really is to surround any qb with the other"right" players while staying under the salary cap.It is to say that I believe diversity is the way to attack multiple entries because you're hoping to get that ONE special line-up.
Which is funny because he kept talking about the strategy of "covering the entire dartboard" but when it came time to actually do lineups, he abandoned that because he knew exactly what players were going to hit it big. Just ask him, he knew all.
Swanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 10-26-2015, 10:10 AM   #13
Cheat Death

I just hope the cafeteria had his bacon jalapeno mac n' cheese.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-26-2015, 10:25 AM   #14
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanman View Post
Which is funny because he kept talking about the strategy of "covering the entire dartboard" but when it came time to actually do lineups, he abandoned that because he knew exactly what players were going to hit it big. Just ask him, he knew all.
That's such the definition of someone with a gambling problem. They can't stick to the system because they want to play their hunches, gut feelings and such. A system isn't "fun" and doesn't feed their addiction in the same way the randomness of playing hunches does.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-26-2015, 10:41 AM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanman View Post
Isn't this standard procedure for gamblers who can't control the drug? Ignoring facts, I'm better than the game, hunches, gut feelings... Sounds like the typical thought processes when it goes out of control.

Instead of borrowing it from a brother, cousin, or loan shark, it sounds like CP was simply funding the fix.

Damn... Q'd Newchief
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Closed Thread