Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 11-09-2003, 09:24 PM  
Sapere Aude

Please delete my account...

Please delete my account...

I don't want to be tempted to return, so I ask for the account to be completely jaked. It's one thing to be harassed by racist jackasses in PMs... It's another thing being harassed for shedding light on the racist jackasses. If you're going to bend the rules to protect racist jackasses, then I'd just as soon you delete my account immediately.

I know I'll take heat because people hate these kinds of threads... But whatever.

So in retrun to all the "good riddance" cat calls this is sure to evoke, I say 'have a nice life.'

Adios!

Taco
Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:48 PM   #46
Fall down 7 times, get up 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Talking Can
yeah, lots of people have threatened to leave the Planet...they're adults and they can choose to stay or chose to leave...I'm not a baby sitter and I don't care either way....the private message was racist and uncalled for but that doesn't mean we have to watch while taco does his "I'm such a victim" routine over several threads...I assume the mods dealt with it as soon as they were notified...
Actually, I wasn't notified. TJ thought it was best to complain about the problem publically, and he was wrong. I read his thread and corrected the problem. If he doesn't like the way it was dealt with, he did the right thing in leaving.

It truly is that simple.
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:49 PM   #47
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

TJ and KCWolfman has always had there fueds before, Hatfield and The McCoys type love affair.....

What Otter did was wrong.......

I don't have the full details of what happened between the mods and TJ.....

All I'll say is that TJ always brought a rivals taste to the BB, somebody for everybody to jump on and not fight amongst ourselves.
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:49 PM   #48
Live free or die hard

Poor T@co.

Would have it been more acceptable if I put my words in an off-center post where I insulted him but really didn't say what I meant'

Second warning, come on otter that is not called for - Logical
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:49 PM   #49
Kevin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John
The racist stuff is immature and stupid.

That said, can I have his account name? I could have a lot of fun with it.

Funny you should say that, Kevin...

Have fun with the account...

Thanks to those that sent PMs to me in support... Unfortunately, I can't get to them and probably never will... Thanks to the Mods for doing as I requested. I'm turning a page in my posting history... I've spent too much time here anyway, especially for a Broncos fan...

There's a lesson here for those of you who would speak out: Take it like a bitch. Just shut the fuck up and take your medicine. Like a bitch.

Those of you who want me to eat crow on the predictions I've made... and the bets... You know where to find me...

Taco
Old 11-09-2003, 09:49 PM   #50
Fall down 7 times, get up 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggy Bear
I don't know about you, but I'm the gang leader of the Bloods. I don't know about their gang, though...
You have as much chance of running a gang as I do of winning the DNC backing this year.
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:49 PM   #51
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Clique? What clique? Are you suggesting that Otter, Russ, and kcnut have a clique?

Jeesh.
Why did he lock down the thread?

How many threads has he ever locked before?

Why were those threads locked?
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:50 PM   #52
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
I guess.
It's...it's almost like it's Christmas.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:50 PM   #53
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Anybody besides me feel the idea that there is a moderator clique is absurd. Hell Russ has me on iggy.
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:50 PM   #54
v^V^v^V^v^V^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logical
As much shit as he stirs, I hope he decides to stay after cooling down. He adds something to the BB even if it is a bit crazy at times.
Yeah. He's annoying at times, but he's still our wacky bea -- err, almost said the "b" word.
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:51 PM   #55
Stay positive, don't give up

Later TJ!
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:51 PM   #56
Cross with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettio
I remember that Frazod publicized a threatening PM a while ago. Unless some hard and fast rule about publicizing PMs emerged from that controversy, KC Wolfman does not have any business jumping Taco John for doing us the service of letting us know about Otter.
The Planet had also decided that although it was wrong for the threats to have taken place, it was wrong for Frazod to have made the PM public.
Slayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 11-09-2003, 09:52 PM   #57
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCWolfman
Actually, I wasn't notified. TJ thought it was best to complain about the problem publically, and he was wrong. I read his thread and corrected the problem. If he doesn't like the way it was dealt with, he did the right thing in leaving.

It truly is that simple.
I thought it was handled approprietly...and I think the diva will be back within a week, in fact, I think every person that has made a "show" of leaving has returned...
the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.the Talking Can is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:52 PM   #58
Wooooooo Pig Soooooiiiie!!!

Drama...For a second, I thought I was at work listening to a dispute between a bunch of sixth and seventh grade girls...welcome to my job..

Hey, fellas!! There's a frikin football game on...go watch it!!
Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.Herzig is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:52 PM   #59
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter
Poor T@co.

Would have it been more acceptable if I put my words in an off-center post where I insulted him but really didn't say what I meant'
You are an idiot.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2003, 09:52 PM   #60
DT CARD COLLECTOR

I wish I could believe this was true. In fact I wish all non-Chiefs fams would stay off our BB.
DTLB58 would the whole thing.DTLB58 would the whole thing.DTLB58 would the whole thing.DTLB58 would the whole thing.DTLB58 would the whole thing.DTLB58 would the whole thing.DTLB58 would the whole thing.DTLB58 would the whole thing.DTLB58 would the whole thing.DTLB58 would the whole thing.DTLB58 would the whole thing.