Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-22-2021, 09:37 PM  
Supporter

What Salsas are you guys running

What salsas are you animals eating?

I live in butt**** nowhere and the salsa selection out here is ****ing criminal. Especially given the Latino population out here. Regardless, the little Mexican grocery store I was using had to close down. So ultimately I’m looking for a good salsa I can order online.

I bought some dried peppers I intend to make some of my own, but it will be a couple weeks before I can get a look at it and I’m sure it will take my dumbass several batches before I can get it right.

What do you got?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2021, 09:40 PM   #2
Mod Team

Pace
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 09:42 PM   #3
MVP

Herdez. It's available at Walmart. Pretty good for a national brand. Lots of flavor options.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 09:43 PM   #4
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Pace
Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards eats Pace.

Probably.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2021, 09:44 PM   #5
Would an idiot do that?

I have a coworker who picks this up from time to time and I talk him into a jar or two of the extra hot.... good heat without being crazy by any means.

https://madeinnewmexico.com/products...ch-chile-salsa

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2021, 09:44 PM   #6
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
Herdez. It's available at Walmart. Pretty good for a national brand. Lots of flavor options.
I don’t go to Walmart. Closest one is 45 miles and is garbage. I’ll see if I can find some online. What kind do you like?
Old 06-22-2021, 09:46 PM   #7
Would an idiot do that?

And I've actually bought this at WalMart and it was pretty damn hot... didn't expect that kind of heat from WalMart salsa.

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2021, 09:49 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I don’t go to Walmart. Closest one is 45 miles and is garbage. I’ll see if I can find some online. What kind do you like?
I've had their medium salsa verde and medium salsa casera. Both good. Should be available in a store that's not Walmart.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-22-2021, 09:50 PM   #9
What's up braj?

Great Value
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2021, 09:51 PM   #10
Mod Team

I like the 505 Salsa line, type that in Amazon. All of them are good. The flame roasted green Chile is great.

505 Southwestern medium flame roasted Green Chiles 40 oz (2) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075KNL3JL...S7DS47T0ZJ9SJY
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2021, 09:52 PM   #11
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I have a coworker who picks this up from time to time and I talk him into a jar or two of the extra hot.... good heat without being crazy by any means.

https://madeinnewmexico.com/products...ch-chile-salsa

I bet that is some good stuff. Love New Mexico Hatch Chili Peppers. Costco has a good Hatch pepper salsa seasonal.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2021, 09:53 PM   #12
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
And I've actually bought this at WalMart and it was pretty damn hot... didn't expect that kind of heat from WalMart salsa.

This is a very good choice. I also like the Pain is Good with lots of garlic. Lemme find it.

Local vendor, down on SW in KC.

EDIT - Batch 37 - Habenero Garlic.

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2021, 09:54 PM   #13
Fight, build, win!

I get a lot of Aldi mild salsa for my son. He loves that with the big bag of On The Border chips and breakfast burritos I make him in the morning.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2021, 09:56 PM   #14
Ain't no relax!

Mrs. Renfro's. No matter what your spice level, she got you covered...

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2021, 10:02 PM   #15
Fight, build, win!