Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 06-21-2021, 04:33 PM  
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Raider is teh ghey

https://www.outsports.com/2021/6/21/...nfl-coming-out

Thought anyone who puts one of those jerseys was automatically openly gay but I guess this is a thing.

Disclaimer: I don't care who ****s who amongst consenting adults.
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-22-2021, 06:12 PM   #91
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Oh, for ****'s sake.

I mean, he's probably going to get some endorsement deals that he normally wouldn't have got.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2021, 06:15 PM   #92
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
I mean, he's probably going to get some endorsement deals that he normally wouldn't have got.
For example....

Also other products such as......

Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 06:24 PM   #93
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Kids are doing it as a fad, lol either you are born gay or you become gay. Pick one.........

If you a born gay then it would show a consistent growth pattern.

If you choose to be gay, you get what we have now with Gen Z

Gallup tells us there’s almost no differences in homosexuality across generations:
https://news.gallup.com/poll/329708/...-estimate.aspx

Generation: %Gay Men / %Lesbian

Gen Z: 2.1 / 1.4
Milennials: 2.0 / 0.8
Gen X: 1.2 / 0.7
Boomers: 0.8 / 0.4
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 06:40 PM   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
Your new #1 selling NFL Jersey....

That's actually really cool, even if it is a Raiders jersey.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2021, 07:31 PM   #95
Molôn Labé

welp here is my opinion, I think he is not a good player and I was sure he would be cut this year but what if a team cuts a player who came out as gay, Did they do it because he is gay ... We are stuck with him another season.
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2021, 09:04 PM   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8RFAN View Post
welp here is my opinion, I think he is not a good player and I was sure he would be cut this year but what if a team cuts a player who came out as gay, Did they do it because he is gay ... We are stuck with him another season.
I mean, Raiders would suck either way. At least now you have a human interest story for commentators to focus on.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2021, 09:19 PM   #97
Mod Team

Just when you thought the Raiders couldn't SUCK anymore...............
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2021, 09:51 PM   #98
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
I mean, Raiders would suck either way. At least now you have a human interest story for commentators to focus on.
God, I hope not. The whole point is that this shouldn't be a big deal. I really hope that he doesn't make a big play only to have the commentators launch into, "and by the way, he's gay!"
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2021, 10:45 PM   #99
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
God, I hope not. The whole point is that this shouldn't be a big deal. I really hope that he doesn't make a big play only to have the commentators launch into, "and by the way, he's gay!"
Oh, it'll happen for sure.

The NFL will suggest to their "corporate partners" that they should mention it as an example as to how "inclusive" the NFL has become.

I mean, they do have a point but just like the NFL always seems to do, they're going to hammer the audience over the head with it any chance they get.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2021, 08:32 AM   #100
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
My god are you naïeve.

Of course it’ll happen. It won’t ever stop until the public demands it stop.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 09:14 AM   #101
MVP

Some of you care entirely too much about this.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 09:21 AM   #102
I'm with the banned.

There's nothing courageous in doing something for which the negative consequences are … inconsequential. There's gotta be a better word for Nassib's announcement. Courageous ain't it.

Timely?
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2021, 09:22 AM   #103
Plays to win the game!

Good for him, I hope he doesn't get blacklisted like Michael Sam did, hard to see if it was talent or personal feelings on that one though. Likely a mixture of both.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-23-2021, 09:27 AM   #104
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
Good for him, I hope he doesn't get blacklisted like Michael Sam did, hard to see if it was talent or personal feelings on that one though. Likely a mixture of both.
Weird way to say "wasn't good enough."
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2021, 09:38 AM   #105
Special Teams ACE!!!

A man walks into a bar and sits down next to another guy at the counter. They get to talking, and the guy previously at the bar reveals that he teaches logic at the local university.

"Logic? What the hell is that?"

The logic professor replies, "Well, here's an example. Do you own a swimming pool?"

"Uhh... yeah?"

"Well, from that information, would it be correct for me to assume you're a heterosexual male?"

The guy is stunned. "Yes, that's exactly right! How did you get that from me owning a swimming pool?"

"I made a series of likely assumptions. If you have a swimming pool, it's probably because you wanted it for your kids. If you've got kids, more than likely you had them with a wife, which would make you a heterosexual male."

"Wow. I never thought of it like that. Interesting." The logic professor finishes his drink and departs. Another dude sits down in his place. The first guy starts up a conversation with him. "I had an interesting conversation a little while ago with a professor of logic."

"Logic? What the hell is that?"

The first guy responds. "Let me give you an example. Do you own a swimming pool?"

"Uhh... no?"

"Well, then get the **** away from me, pillowbiter!!!!!'
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.