Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 06-21-2021, 04:33 PM  
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Raider is teh ghey

https://www.outsports.com/2021/6/21/...nfl-coming-out

Thought anyone who puts one of those jerseys was automatically openly gay but I guess this is a thing.

Disclaimer: I don't care who ****s who amongst consenting adults.
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-22-2021, 12:09 AM   #46
Hockey Town

The Raiders pass rush is asshole, he wasn't gonna get cut unless he was awful.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2021, 02:16 AM   #47
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
How good is this guy?

I am speaking hypothetically, but say you were a fringe player, and you think you might get cut before the final roster is set. If you come out as gay, in today's climate you may be able to force the team to keep you on the roster, at least for a couple of weeks until the media coverage dies down.

Sorry if this has already been said, I am just too tired to read the entire thread on my phone.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
No, it hasn't been said. WTF?
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2021, 02:40 AM   #48
Journeyman

Hopefully this will encourage the rest of their roster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
milkshock is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.milkshock is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.milkshock is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.milkshock is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.milkshock is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.milkshock is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.milkshock is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.milkshock is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 02:45 AM   #49
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I am just saying that a player coming out as gay could put the team in an uncomfortable position if they were to cut him.

The implication would be that he was cut because he was gay, even if that's not the reason. Social media, especially Twitter, could start targeting the team, head coach, etc. in several different ways in retaliation for what they could consider bigotry and homophobia.

They could even target team sponsors like Coke or Pepsi, etc. Look at the pressure put on companies that did business in Georgia after the voter suppression bill was passed.

I am not saying it would be right, but I can see a team keeping that player on the roster just to avoid any possible backlash, at least for a week or two.

ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 05:30 AM   #50
Bolton gonna knock you out

Shouldn’t this officially go in “the Raiders Suck” thread?
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 05:37 AM   #51
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I am just saying that a player coming out as gay could put the team in an uncomfortable position if they were to cut him.

The implication would be that he was cut because he was gay, even if that's not the reason. Social media, especially Twitter, could start targeting the team, head coach, etc. in several different ways in retaliation for what they could consider bigotry and homophobia.

They could even target team sponsors like Coke or Pepsi, etc. Look at the pressure put on companies that did business in Georgia after the voter suppression bill was passed.

I am not saying it would be right, but I can see a team keeping that player on the roster just to avoid any possible backlash, at least for a week or two.

That happened with Michael Sam. Though there was plenty of evidence that he sucked, before he was cut. Ironically, it happened more when Dallas cut him than it did when the Rams did. I guess it's because they drafted him. Who knows?
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 06-22-2021, 05:39 AM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Michael Sam- Need a link?
Old 06-22-2021, 05:40 AM   #53
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Well, this will end up being a shitstorm. The team and players will now go under a woke microscope. The media will be waiting to pounce on anybody who says anything even remotely negative, while pumping Nassib up the greatest player ever, regardless of his abilities.

I'd rather it happened to Denver, but the Fade is nearly as good.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 05:42 AM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Well, this will end up being a shitstorm. The team and players will now go under a woke microscope. The media will be waiting to pounce on anybody who says anything even remotely negative, while pumping Nassib up the greatest player ever, regardless of his abilities.

I'd rather it happened to Denver, but the Fade is nearly as good.
Yep!
Old 06-22-2021, 06:35 AM   #55
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post

Does being a racist make someone great?

Being a serial killer?

A wife beater?
So Gruden being a shitty coach makes him great?
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2021, 06:37 AM   #56
Generational Player

Eh. Obviously there have been gay players before but now there might be some $$$ in this.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-22-2021, 06:44 AM   #57
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

I thought this already happened; isn’t Carr openly gay?
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2021, 06:55 AM   #58
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Eh. Obviously there have been gay players before but now there might be some $$$ in this.
There haven't been any active, employed gay players.

Other than Michael Sam, who barely satisfies the "active, employed" part, other gay players have waited until after retirement to come out.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2021, 06:59 AM   #59
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
There haven't been any active, employed gay players.

Other than Michael Sam, who barely satisfies the "active, employed" part, other gay players have waited until after retirement to come out.
I mean ones who were open. I am sure there have been ones who said nothing.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-22-2021, 07:01 AM   #60
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
I mean ones who were open. I am sure there have been ones who said nothing.
According to the press releases from the NFL and the articles from NFL.com and ESPN, Nassib is the first active player to come out of the closet.

Other than Michael Sam (whose entire story is chronicled in the NFL.com article) I can't think of another active player coming out. They've all been retired.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.