Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-10-2021, 11:21 AM  
The Boom Boom Room

(He-Man) Masters of the Universe: Revelation

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2021, 03:54 PM   #16
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
You folks will be the only people I'll acknowledge to that I plan to watch this and I've typed this post out twice over the last 2 days and deleted them both times.

I'm in.
I had Greyskull and all kinds of cool shit.

My favorite was an ant monster that you could change into several different form. It was awesome.

The action figures were phenomenal
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2021, 04:08 PM   #17
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post

My favorite was an ant monster that you could change into several different form. It was awesome.

Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 04:21 PM   #18
Cheat Death

Quote:

I've got it all, boxed up smelling like old man at my dads house.

Anyway, I've always found Skeletor's voice problematic. Dude should have the most gutteral kid nightmare voice ever but sounds like some trailer park nag.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2021, 04:34 PM   #19
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:

Anyway, I've always found Skeletor's voice problematic. Dude should have the most gutteral kid nightmare voice ever but sounds like some trailer park nag.

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 06-16-2021 at 04:40 PM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2021, 06:34 PM   #20
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post

While I respect your SME status here, that voice is still lame as hell
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2021, 12:04 PM   #21
Veteran

What we really need is an update of Thundarr the Barbarian:

or maybe even a reboot of

Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-18-2021, 12:23 PM   #22
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletech94 View Post
Not gonna lie. That looks pretty dope.

(Yes, the music gave me goosebumps).

Not sure i believe this since you haven't gotten me free cable like promised Idk how many years ago

**sigh**
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2021, 12:28 PM   #23
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:

Modulok was its name I think!!!! There might have been another creature that had similarities like this guy!!! ( I can’t remember, maybe a robot type critter, IDK).

Free cable for you now!!! (;
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 12:42 PM   #24
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletech94 View Post
Modulok was its name I think!!!! There might have been another creature that had similarities like this guy!!! ( I can’t remember, maybe a robot type critter, IDK).

Free cable for you now!!! (;

No Way

I'm here still waiting for mine but here you are giving out free cable to notorious like he is somebody. Thanks pal for nothing
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2021, 12:52 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
No Way

I'm here still waiting for mine but here you are giving out free cable to notorious like he is somebody. Thanks pal for nothing
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2021, 08:42 PM   #26

[QUOTE=cabletech94;15712979]Modulok was its name I think!!!! There might have been another creature that had similarities like this guy!!! ( I can’t remember, maybe a robot type critter, IDK).

https://www-syfy-com.cdn.ampproject..../multi_bot.jpg
Old 06-19-2021, 10:33 AM   #27
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
What we really need is an update of Thundarr the Barbarian:

or maybe even a reboot of

Thunder was my favorite. The other one I never heard of.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-19-2021, 09:33 PM   #28
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
Thunder was my favorite.
Same here. Back when on sat mornings Thundar, then space ghost, then some other Turok similar show would come on. I loved all three...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2021, 09:15 AM   #29
sorta mod-ish

Quote:

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2021, 09:24 AM   #30
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post

Christ, Two Bad sounds like a couple Chicago sanitation workers on break