Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 06-10-2021, 07:10 AM  
In Mahomes I trust!

Battlefield 2042

This looks like a serious we're sorry for Battlefield 5!

Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-16-2021, 02:03 PM   #46
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
That's why I like PVE on Ark and I'm looking forward to Valheim. I'd prefer to build something with people over repeatedly shooting each other in the face and taking things away from people.

Perhaps my old age, I don't know. I think it's more fun to say "Hey, see that? Me and Fish and Fatzod built that thing. Look at that."
Yup I fire up the Ark server with my buds once in a while, I'm hoping Ark 2 uses the same model with improved graphics should be a good time.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2021, 10:03 PM   #47
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceej View Post
I've not been able to get into games for a long time.

But this is definitely intriguing me.

It'd be cool to have a CP squad.

I remember playing COD with Pants, HawkInHutch and a couple of other guys from here years ago. It was always a good time.
Yeah, man. Those were some good days.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-19-2021, 12:10 PM   #48
Supporter

Stun Gravys reaction to the trailer is wholesome AF

Also this shit gonna be sick. Im getting bf2/3 vibes
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2021, 04:50 PM   #49
Live free or die hard

I'm beginning to think Michael Bay consulted when designing this game.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2021, 11:38 AM   #50
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
I'm beginning to think Michael Bay consulted when designing this game.
I am worried about them hiring the cod boss.

I do not want fast-paced twitch games coming to bf.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-21-2021, 04:53 AM   #51
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

I wonder if they will allow private servers again. I think the game play gets a lot of people to come and play but allowing private servers to run the game gets a lot of people to stick around and play it long term.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-21-2021, 10:29 AM   #52
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
I wonder if they will allow private servers again. I think the game play gets a lot of people to come and play but allowing private servers to run the game gets a lot of people to stick around and play it long term.
Agreed,

Especially modded servers.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2021, 04:56 PM   #53
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Agreed,

Especially modded servers.
There used to be a BF4 server that was 24/7 metro and only allowed bullets and knives... no explosives. It was the best server ever to get good with a gun. On the weekend they would do fun rounds where they would only allow maybe one weapon... maybe a pistol, maybe a knife, maybe a defibrillator. If you have never seen a round of guys walking around trying to charge their defibrillators and kill someone with it... it is one of the funniest rounds I have ever played. I was laughing my ass off the entire time. You will never get that from their servers... never.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.