Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-10-2021, 07:10 AM  
In Mahomes I trust!

Battlefield 2042

This looks like a serious we're sorry for Battlefield 5!

Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-13-2021, 06:52 PM   #16
In Mahomes I trust!

The reveal...

Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-13-2021, 09:47 PM   #17
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
HA, they lifted that eject out of a fighter and hit the enemy with an RPG shit straight from GTA V
They have been doing that since bf2.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-13-2021, 09:50 PM   #18
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

I am glad they are going this way. I was hoping for this or a generations version. Start in desert storm, then current, then future. You get 3 eras to play in.

Or I still battlefield gi joe.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-13-2021, 10:36 PM   #19
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
The reveal...

I've never played a BF game before, but that looks pretty cool. Chaotic as hell, but pretty cool...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2021, 10:40 AM   #20
Resident Glue Sniffer

I loved BF3; I had never played a BF game up to that point, and wasn't a real big FPS gamer.
I never played online either until then. Played mainly with randoms on a team; but there was one session where I somehow made it to a team of mostly randoms, but a few of them I think played together often. It was absolutely awesome playing as a role

i played primarily as a Support role, and I think we mainly played Conquest; was so cool to lay down a ton of fire as my guys would move up to a position; then cover for me as I moved up; drop down some ammo and grenades for them etc. I think that session I played for like 8 hours (which I never do); time flew by, and it was so much fun. Ended up getting friend requests from them, and played for another 6 months or so fairly often with them. Then, things sort of fizzled out with a lot of them/ me / busy with life etc. Really enjoyed the Conquest mode; moving as a team and just wrecking stuff / other teams that didn't play as a team.

BF3 was probably the most fun i can remember playing a game. It's been years; I think I bought BF4, but we moved, and I was never able to find it. Last I played BF3 was probably 2014 maybe.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2021, 11:14 AM   #21
Ain't no relax!

I drink too much booze while I'm gaming. I'd have to do a catheter to survive an 8hr nonstop FPS session.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 12:53 PM   #22
In Search of a Life

Got off shooters for a long time after high school and just recently got back into them when pubg hit. I haven't played BF since 1942 and a little bit of vietnam but my computer could barely handle vietnam back then.

Watching that 2042 trailer just looked like I was watching some virtual reality for the next stunts to be in fast and furious. Everything is so damn over the top ridiculous any more.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-14-2021, 12:59 PM   #23
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I drink too much booze while I'm gaming. I'd have to do a catheter to survive an 8hr nonstop FPS session.
Try being a 50-year old burnout. My reflexes can't keep up at all. I get smoked.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2021, 01:58 PM   #24
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
No way would my family or animals give me the time to play 8 straight hours.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 02:00 PM   #25
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

64 vs 64 will be epic, so I’ll check it out for sure.

But am I the only one who remembers the physics in Bad Company 2? You could take a house down one wall at a time
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2021, 03:09 PM   #26
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
No way would my family or animals give me the time to play 8 straight hours.
Once the kids get older, you'll get some of your gaming time back. Of course, by then, you'll be too old and tired to play FPS games.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2021, 08:22 PM   #27
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Once the kids get older, you'll get some of your gaming time back. Of course, by then, you'll be too old and tired to play FPS games.
They do now. I haven’t played FPS multiplayer games in a long time. Not being able to pause and go do shit is a no go for me.

Ive been playing Skyrim lately.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2021, 08:42 PM   #28
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Try being a 50-year old burnout. My reflexes can't keep up at all. I get smoked.
STOP! I am 58 years old and still play BF1, BF4 and will be all in on BF 2042!
Old 06-14-2021, 08:53 PM   #29
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
STOP! I am 58 years old and still play BF1, BF4 and will be all in on BF 2042!
Yes, it is just the wife and I now. Our youngest is finishing college and has her own place. My wife knows that my wind down is video games in the man cave.
I completely love my better half but need my man cave time - it works.
Old 06-14-2021, 10:09 PM   #30
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
64 vs 64 will be epic, so I’ll check it out for sure.

But am I the only one who remembers the physics in Bad Company 2? You could take a house down one wall at a time
You're not the only one. BFBC2 and BF3 were my prime BF days.

I actually played with Kraus and a couple of IRL friends A LOT back then. He was a regular on CP at the time.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.