Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-10-2021, 07:10 AM  
In Mahomes I trust!

Battlefield 2042

This looks like a serious we're sorry for Battlefield 5!

Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-10-2021, 07:17 AM   #2
Hello

I watched StoneMountain's reveal of this game. Looks pretty fun. I was burned out on FPS games for a long time, maybe now I can get back into it. Got so many other games I have to finish too though.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2021, 07:55 AM   #3
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

I still play BF4 all the time... and I mean all the time. I think just about anyone would be shocked if I told you how many hours I have in the game. I will be at least trying this but I may want to upgrade my video card but it seems like those are hard to come by right now due to the chip shortage.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-10-2021, 02:16 PM   #4
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
I still play BF4 all the time... and I mean all the time. I think just about anyone would be shocked if I told you how many hours I have in the game. I will be at least trying this but I may want to upgrade my video card but it seems like those are hard to come by right now due to the chip shortage.
Oh trust me, I played the hell out of BF3 and BF4. I have been playing still to this day BF1 which came out in 2016. I will preorder this this one. The mutiplayer in these games is incredible!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-10-2021, 02:31 PM   #5
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Oh trust me, I played the hell out of BF3 and BF4. I have been playing still to this day BF1 which came out in 2016. I will preorder this this one. The mutiplayer in these games is incredible!
I have both BF1 and BF5 and just didn't like them at all. Always got pulled back to BF4. I hope this one rocks.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-10-2021, 02:37 PM   #6
Time Keeps On Slipping

I LOVED BF1 and thought BF5 was a joke.

The trailer is nice but I would like to see some actual gameplay footage. 64 v 64 is going to be ****ing epic regardless, though.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-10-2021, 03:12 PM   #7
MVP

This looks incredible. It'll do gang busters because they seemed to have learned a lesson.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2021, 04:12 PM   #8
sorta mod-ish

HA, they lifted that eject out of a fighter and hit the enemy with an RPG shit straight from GTA V
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2021, 06:21 PM   #9
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
I have both BF1 and BF5 and just didn't like them at all. Always got pulled back to BF4. I hope this one rocks.
Actually I get that! BF4 was and still is, an awesome game! Love how they "modified" maps from BF3 like Metro and the "flooding" and other twists on those BF3 maps!
Old 06-10-2021, 06:23 PM   #10
In Mahomes I trust!

Love The Broken Machine on YouTube his breakdown...

Old 06-10-2021, 06:26 PM   #11
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
HA, they lifted that eject out of a fighter and hit the enemy with an RPG shit straight from GTA V
Actually it is paying respect to Stun_Gravy from this kill in BF3...

Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 06:49 PM   #12
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Love ya man! I just bought BF4 for PS4 off Amazon - that was and still is an awesome game! Thanks for reminding me!
Old 06-10-2021, 07:19 PM   #13
Banned

Not a popular opinion, but no single player, no buy for me. I'm just no good online. No time.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2021, 01:48 PM   #14
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Not a popular opinion, but no single player, no buy for me. I'm just no good online. No time.
Same. My gaming skills have eroded so badly from lack of time to actually game that I'm exclusively campaign/single player guy if and when I game anymore.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2021, 01:48 PM   #15
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Actually it is paying respect to Stun_Gravy from this kill in BF3...

Thanks for the correction! I would have bet money that was a GTA V move.