Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 01-31-2021, 06:52 PM  
It was not a fair catch

*****All Things Weather 2021*****

Talk about, report, and complain about weather here. It does not matter where you live. Talk about what you got. Snow, wind, hail, storms, virga, meatballs. Give information about what city is close to you. Pics are great too.

This map can be used by anyone and moved to your area. It is customizable for you and gives a lot of information.

Live storm chasers videos https://www.severestudios.com/livechase/
Windy radar map https://www.windy.com/
Live lightning map https://map.blitzortung.org/#1/52/8

Last edited by displacedinMN; 06-11-2021 at 07:38 AM..
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2021, 02:50 PM   #106
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
It might be time for me to stop looking. Last spring when it NEVER RAINED ****ING EVER I quit looking. It helped my life.
I mostly spend my time looking at residential listing in AZ, FL, and TX.

Which honestly doesn't help.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2021, 03:25 PM   #107
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Clark View Post
Just be glad you don’t have cows calving in it
That’s no shit.

That’s also why I’m not a cowboy. Other than just being a bad cowboy.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2021, 04:16 PM   #108
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post

I got nailed by something like that once. I was sitting out on the beach in Belize, bullshitting with my brother drinking a beer and this "thing" starts coming straight at us directly off the ocean. I mean it would pass over a large boat and the boat would disappear. We turned around and ran toward bar, but we were about 10 seconds too late. I have never seen it rain that hard.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2021, 04:18 PM   #109
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
I got nailed by something like that once. I was sitting out on the beach in Belize, bullshitting with my brother drinking a beer and this "thing" starts coming straight at us directly off the ocean. I mean it would pass over a large boat and the boat would disappear. We turned around and ran toward bar, but we were about 10 seconds too late. I have never seen it rain that hard.
When I was in the central part of PR, it would rain and then by sunny and then pour down rain again, all in the span of about 10 minutes.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2021, 04:19 PM   #110
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
When I was in the central part of PR, it would rain and then by sunny and then pour down rain again, all in the span of about 10 minutes.

Yep, Belize is the same way.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2021, 04:21 PM   #111
I'll be back.

this shit is nuts

i'm going to try and contract skin cancer this summer
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2021, 06:42 PM   #112
Cool as a Cucumber

It's been 4 days way below freezing and it's not supposed to get there 'til a week from Friday. Weekend windchills -20 to -30 and some kind of big ass snow on Monday. We haven't had a cold spell (this frigid) this long in years.
KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-11-2021, 02:46 PM   #113
It was not a fair catch

sad news.
Just found out we had a pop explode in the garage

But also the ice in Texas. F that crap
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2021, 03:42 PM   #114
Banned

eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2021, 03:48 PM   #115
Starter

wow
crashcourse is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.crashcourse is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.crashcourse is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.crashcourse is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.crashcourse is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.crashcourse is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.crashcourse is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.crashcourse is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-11-2021, 03:56 PM   #116
Supporter

I saw the sun for the first time in a week today.

That was nice.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2021, 04:00 PM   #117
'Tis my eye!

Ice in TX is no ****ing joke. People died in that video, I'm sure.

We were there for a thin sheet of ice several years ago and I've never seen anything like it. Of course, coming from up here, we were fine but the people around us were stupid, helpless, or both.
Old 02-11-2021, 04:19 PM   #118
Ain't no relax!

5 people dead so far. They'll likely dig out quite a few more. Insane how Texans just have no clue what it's like driving on ice...

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2021, 04:55 PM   #119
Inmem 2.0

How to drive on ice: you don't
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 05:03 PM   #120
It was not a fair catch

edave-that should come with a Watch at your own risk warning. I did. just gross.

ice sucks. I also assume Tx does not do salt.