Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-31-2021, 06:52 PM  
It was not a fair catch

*****All Things Weather 2021*****

Talk about, report, and complain about weather here. It does not matter where you live. Talk about what you got. Snow, wind, hail, storms, virga, meatballs. Give information about what city is close to you. Pics are great too.

This map can be used by anyone and moved to your area. It is customizable for you and gives a lot of information.

Live storm chasers videos https://www.severestudios.com/livechase/
Windy radar map https://www.windy.com/
Live lightning map https://map.blitzortung.org/#1/52/8

Last edited by displacedinMN; 06-11-2021 at 07:38 AM..
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 07:11 AM   #76
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
When I retire-I am buying the house next to you
Do you enjoy the smell of urine and weed?!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 07:40 AM   #77
Supporter

Quote:
saying it may be below zero windchill until next friday
That doesn't happen all the time up there?
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 07:43 AM   #78
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I love winter.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 07:54 AM   #79
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
Still snowing like crazy here in NE Iowa.
Forget about even trying to keep up with shoveling or plowing because the wind is at 30mph. Not looking forward to going home from work because that's when the physical work begins. Plow, Shovel and get all my heating wood to my elevated house on the lake/river.
Soooo ready for sand between my toes.
Got off work yesterday at 5pm. Took me 40 minutes to get home.
Start shoveling and plowing. Finish all the snow removal and making paths to the wood shed. Bring up loads of wood. It is now 740 PM.
The fire is near death. Resurrect the fire, do dishes.
Meanwhile, I hear my wife on the phone, who works from home, tell her client "I love winter".
I am like, I bet you do.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 07:56 AM   #80
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
Got off work yesterday at 5pm. Took me 40 minutes to get home.
Start shoveling and plowing. Finish all the snow removal and making paths to the wood shed. Bring up loads of wood. It is now 740 PM.
The fire is near death. Resurrect the fire, do dishes.
Meanwhile, I hear my wife on the phone, who works from home, tell her client "I love winter".
I am like, I bet you do.
Every single last mother ****er on the planet that "loves winter" doesn't lift a finger to do work outside in that shit.
Old 02-05-2021, 08:23 AM   #81
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Nah man. Global warming. An stuff.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 08:43 AM   #82
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
only sept-june
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 08:53 AM   #83
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
She can move too. If she disagrees, there are plenty of gentle sedative pharmacological options that would allow you to get many miles down the road before she comes to....

Kidding of course. (ish)
She needs to be in a home.

Kidding of course. (ish)
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 08:56 AM   #84
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I love winter. No yardwork, lower electric bill, No heat and humidity, No tornadoes, and Chiefs and Jayhawk games.
You have to do summer yard work but don't have to move your own snow? What kind of rent-controlled hippy commune do you live in?

Oh and by the way...

htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 12:31 PM   #85
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Holy shit congratulations!
I've wanted to establish an AB&B down there but my friends always talk me out of it implying it's not a great idea to "own" property in Mexico. I'm still considering.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2021, 11:56 AM   #86
Supporter

They're bringing up the temperatures of next weeks cold spell, that makes me happier.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2021, 11:59 AM   #87
It was not a fair catch

cold kills nasty bugs.
Old 02-06-2021, 12:20 PM   #88
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
They're bringing up the temperatures of next weeks cold spell, that makes me happier.
They are saying we won’t get above freezing Thursday and Friday. I don’t think that has happened since I moved here in 1994. Worked on winterizing the well house yesterday.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2021, 05:26 PM   #89
It was not a fair catch

actual temp in Canada -44 with a wind chill of -85.
Old 02-06-2021, 05:28 PM   #90
Supporter

Quote:
actual temp in Canada -44 with a wind chill of -85.
Well, that's stupid.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.