Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-31-2021, 06:52 PM  
It was not a fair catch

*****All Things Weather 2021*****

Talk about, report, and complain about weather here. It does not matter where you live. Talk about what you got. Snow, wind, hail, storms, virga, meatballs. Give information about what city is close to you. Pics are great too.

This map can be used by anyone and moved to your area. It is customizable for you and gives a lot of information.

Live storm chasers videos https://www.severestudios.com/livechase/
Windy radar map https://www.windy.com/
Live lightning map https://map.blitzortung.org/#1/52/8

Last edited by displacedinMN; 06-11-2021 at 07:38 AM..
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2021, 08:31 AM   #451
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
One of my friends lives in the area of Naperville where the tornado initially dropped. They had some relatively minor damage to the house and lost a good-sized tree, but were just to the west of the area that really got hit hard.
Naperword
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2021, 12:39 PM   #452
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
45 degrees at leech lake this morning
My one and only Leech Lake experience was after a strong storm front went through.

Fishing was awful, I'll never go back.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2021, 12:40 PM   #453
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
We drove through this one before it fired up the tornado. My daughter was driving because I was inebriated and I was watching the circulation tighten on radar behind us most of the way home.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2021, 12:43 PM   #454
'Tis my eye!

The best part of this weekend is that the pond that was destroyed by the derecho last summer is now broken again, leaking everywhere, and I can't fix it. Probably going to have to fill it in before I end up dropping 10 grand in it.

And we looked at a house in NC yesterday right after it came on the market. Within 2 hours they had 13 offers and were making a decision within FOUR HOURS of listing.

I don't normally like to do this on Chiefsplanet but I'm dangerously close to starting a "talk me off the ledge" thread. I'm ****ing bottoming out here.
Old 06-21-2021, 12:46 PM   #455
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
The best part of this weekend is that the pond that was destroyed by the derecho last summer is now broken again, leaking everywhere, and I can't fix it. Probably going to have to fill it in before I end up dropping 10 grand in it.

And we looked at a house in NC yesterday right after it came on the market. Within 2 hours they had 13 offers and were making a decision within FOUR HOURS of listing.

I don't normally like to do this on Chiefsplanet but I'm dangerously close to starting a "talk me off the ledge" thread. I'm ****ing bottoming out here.
Buying a house right now is like being the only guy at a concentration camp with a sandwich...
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2021, 12:50 PM   #456
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
My one and only Leech Lake experience was after a strong storm front went through.

Fishing was awful, I'll never go back.
I remember you saying that.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2021, 12:55 PM   #457
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Buying a house right now is like being the only guy at a concentration camp with a sandwich...
Yep.

Should have moved years ago but things didn't get really bad until here recently.

Hence why I'm needing to be talked off a ledge. It almost feels like I'm being cosmically punished. It's just a string of never-ending bad luck.
Old 06-21-2021, 01:40 PM   #458
It was not a fair catch

displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2021, 04:05 PM   #459
It was not a fair catch

Old 06-23-2021, 04:50 PM   #460
It was not a fair catch

Old 06-23-2021, 06:08 PM   #461
Supporter

Quote:

**** it. Just rent for awhile.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2021, 06:13 PM   #462
In Search of a Life

Quote:

We're about to close and competed with nobody. Offer accepted in 24 hours.

Try to land a realtor with better connections that can get you a property before it goes public.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-24-2021, 07:14 AM   #463
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
We're about to close and competed with nobody. Offer accepted in 24 hours.

Try to land a realtor with better connections that can get you a property before it goes public.
We've been through SIX realtors already. We're house shopping in a market that's 1200 miles away.
Old 06-24-2021, 07:16 AM   #464
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
**** it. Just rent for awhile.
There's a shortage of rental properties too.

The guy I talked to this weekend in southern NC said in a normal year (even this time last year, in the middle of COVID) they carry about 3 months of inventory, rental and buy, at any given time - about 1500 properties.

He said currently there are 485 properties available in his area, for sale or rent.
Old 06-24-2021, 07:20 AM   #465
'Tis my eye!

Score one more for the upper midwest's weather...

After a late snow melt and 3 months of virtually no rain at all, most of the untilled ground around here resembles hardened concrete. Repeated rounds of strong-to-severe storms that started Sunday afternoon will continue through this coming Sunday and we're being advised that it could lead to widespread flooding due to rapid runoff.