Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-31-2021, 06:52 PM  
It was not a fair catch

*****All Things Weather 2021*****

Talk about, report, and complain about weather here. It does not matter where you live. Talk about what you got. Snow, wind, hail, storms, virga, meatballs. Give information about what city is close to you. Pics are great too.

This map can be used by anyone and moved to your area. It is customizable for you and gives a lot of information.

Live storm chasers videos https://www.severestudios.com/livechase/
Windy radar map https://www.windy.com/
Live lightning map https://map.blitzortung.org/#1/52/8

Last edited by displacedinMN; 06-11-2021 at 07:38 AM..
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2021, 02:12 PM   #136
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
This was this morning. We always talk that southerners do not know how to drive in the snow. But many here do not take ice seriously or don't try.

If he would have gone off, he would have died. He is on a bridge
I have been in Austin for 20+ years and have always said that I prefer snow to ice if I HAVE to drive in it. Oh, and I don't miss shoveling snow!

But man, when you start spinning and can't get control back like that it is just a helpless feeling. I did that once on an overpass. Spun the wheel but couldn't get control. I was only going maybe 20 MPH. When I knew I had to let it ride out I threw my hands in the air and said "Whelp, that's all." My wife at the time freaked out thinking we were going over the edge. Never even came close That was a long, cold walk home in more ways than one.
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2021, 06:29 PM   #137
Would an idiot do that?

If that -17 with a -30 wind chill happens in KC early next week, I'd really think that's close to a record.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2021, 06:45 PM   #138
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrae View Post
I have been in Austin for 20+ years and have always said that I prefer snow to ice if I HAVE to drive in it. Oh, and I don't miss shoveling snow!

But man, when you start spinning and can't get control back like that it is just a helpless feeling. I did that once on an overpass. Spun the wheel but couldn't get control. I was only going maybe 20 MPH. When I knew I had to let it ride out I threw my hands in the air and said "Whelp, that's all." My wife at the time freaked out thinking we were going over the edge. Never even came close That was a long, cold walk home in more ways than one.

Right there with you on preference of snow over ice. We get that 1/4-1/2 “ of black ice on the road first and then the snow covers it up. Makes driving pretty tricky for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by RedRaider56; 02-13-2021 at 08:38 AM..
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-12-2021, 06:45 PM   #139
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
If that -17 with a -30 wind chill happens in KC early next week, I'd really think that's close to a record.
The last polar vortex we saw come thru a few years back had something like that. I could be misremembering but it doesn't really matter much when it gets to -15 below plus. Just feels like a deep freezer you're walking through.

Last edited by Pablo; 02-12-2021 at 06:53 PM..
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2021, 06:48 PM   #140
In Search of a Life

**** that, its so above normal in Central California, that im sleeping with my window open a bit.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-12-2021, 06:54 PM   #141
Supporter

Quote:
We’re looking at -19 out here. ****ing Christ.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-12-2021, 08:03 PM   #142
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Nah. I left in 94 and experienced worse than that. It might be a record for the date, but not a record.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2021, 07:17 AM   #143
Seeking the Truth daily

zero degrees and I woke up to the sound of a motor running…..ask me how freaking happy I am to have a whole house generator....we had it installed 4 or 5 years ago. We are on Rural Electric coop and they are awesome but time to time shit breaks down. We had a Generac set up to run the whole house and its been needed a couple times. Today at zero it is powering two heat pumps, both running on partial heat strips. Feel bad for those without power for sure
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2021, 07:34 AM   #144
It was not a fair catch

In the grand scheme of things-this can happen.

45F in Northern Canada.

But colder than Mars.

displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2021, 07:55 AM   #145
MVP

No Way in hell we can survive another PMII SB loss. This has been a warning
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-13-2021, 07:57 AM   #146
Cheat Death

For the love of god please stop snowing

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2021, 08:29 AM   #147
It was not a fair catch

Old 02-13-2021, 09:31 AM   #148
It was not a fair catch

Old 02-13-2021, 09:36 AM   #149
Mod Team

I’m outside fertilizing the trees right now.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2021, 09:56 AM   #150
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I’m outside fertilizing the trees right now.
Interesting way to say you're high on bath salts and shitting in the bushes again.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote