Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 01-05-2021, 07:30 PM  
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

**Run It Back get a personalized drawing from me**

Hello there Chiefs Planet. If you are excited about the playoffs and Run it Back campaign as I am , well I'm going do some drawings upon request or randomly pick a user and post a picture of what I think they look like. I'm doing this mostly for fun and see how they turn out I'll be happy to mail out the pictures just if you like it send me a PM with your address and I'll be happy to send them in the mail I just ask offer these great MODs beer money and Austin Chief by donating to Chiefs Planet. Anything helps the server I've had several request so I thought I'd use this as a platform share my drawings to the Chiefs Planet community. I hope you all enjoy them I'll take request of anything but be patient as I work a lot of hours and I do most of my drawings at work when not dealing with chaos on the unit

Give me ideas of what to draw is very helpful I may post some drawings I've done before.

Let's have some fun

Disclaimer: I'm not guaranteeing anything but the originals look a lot better than the pictures I post.

Can either give address by PM or easier just in rep box but if you want it quicker PM Bob Dole

Edit note:
Not accepting anymore request at this point from post #503. For those still waiting thank you for being patient I'll keep doing them after we win the Super Bowl.

Last edited by Rasputin; 02-25-2021 at 08:34 AM..
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2021, 08:13 PM   #106
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
Mattcasselgotpeedon
Godam I don’t rag on cassel, but that’s funny as hell
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2021, 08:34 PM   #107
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
Godam I don’t rag on cassel, but that’s funny as hell
sec

WTF is wrong with you?
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 09:35 PM   #108
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
WTF is wrong with you?
This x100000
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2021, 09:36 PM   #109
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Love this thread
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2021, 09:39 PM   #110
Three-Pat

Quote:
Mattcasselgotpeedon
That is awesome! Love the Haley in the back giving him the bird.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 01-07-2021, 12:20 AM   #111
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Mattcasselgotpeedon
These are wonderful great work Rasputin. I hadn't gotten around to reading this thread man was I missing out.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 05:06 AM   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Bet you can't figure out what a Loochy is
I_Love_Loochy
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 29 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 05:41 AM   #113
The man you could post like.

Could not for the life of me figure out where I've seen that Haley flipping off Cassel drawing likeness before, then it struck like a bolt of lightning. It's ****ing meth head Mario

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 06:01 AM   #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Could not for the life of me figure out where I've seen that Haley flipping off Cassel drawing likeness before, then it struck like a bolt of lightning. It's ****ing meth head Mario

Lol I didn't even know there was a meth head Mario
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 06:40 AM   #115
MVP

Quote:
I_Love_Loochy
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-07-2021, 07:32 AM   #116
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Archives ms paint Survivor II games March 2012

attachment-4-2
So I don't warrant a drawing?

I'm a bit underwhelmed.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 07:40 AM   #117
I'll be back.

CP exclusive content

that's why this place did, does and will always have burst

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 08:15 AM   #118
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:

Hahaha yes! You took it in a direction I didn't expect!
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 09:55 AM   #119
Kind of a mod

This is a lovely thread. That is all.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 12:03 PM   #120
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

“I love loochy”!!

Instant classic!! Brilliant, really!! Well done.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.